Nova, Namor, and Iron Man vs Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which team wins?

Bouboumaster
Team 1

lawest9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1 Yea........looks like Diana will have to take up the slack for here.

Warlord
T1

the ninjak
Team 1
Nova manhandles Diana.
It's all downhill once she is down.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Team 1
Nova manhandles Diana.
It's all downhill once she is down.

Diana should beat Nova in a fight if it's one-on-one... but if Namor or IM help, and I don't see why they wouldn't, that changes.

Team 1 wins.

celeyhyga17
team 1.

Nova should hold off Wondy long enough for either IM or Namor to help him.

aztec
Have people forgetton that Diana has back up? I guess you guys are underestimating her team. Aquaman should beat Namor, and Hawkman could hold off Iron Man, until back up arrives. If not, Diana can use her lightning and take out both Iron man and Namor simultaneously from the start.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by aztec
Have people forgetton that Diana has back up? I guess you guys are underestimating her team. Aquaman should beat Namor, and Hawkman could hold off Iron Man, until back up arrives. If not, Diana can use her lightning and take out both Iron man and Namor simultaneously from the start.

What back up? You backing up her ass? That's not going to be a problem for Team 1 since Tony has experience in dealing with whores. Team 1 wins.

Q99
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
What back up? You backing up her ass? That's not going to be a problem for Team 1 since Tony has experience in dealing with whores. Team 1 wins.

What the heck is up with these stupid sexist comments?

aztec

Looks like someone has issues pyschological issues. Are you okay?

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
What the heck is up with these stupid sexist comments?

Ignore him, he's just a troll. smile

Bouboumaster
Wonder Woman is > Nova, but since Namor would pwn Aquadouche, and that Iron Man will beat Hawkman, I say that the team 1 win.

Bouboumaster
That's not going to be a problem for Team 1 since Tony has experience in dealing with whores. Team 1 wins.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.