Fully Powered Tyrant vs Superman Prime One Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
On comicvine they think that SPOM stomps because of him saying that he could have saved a universe.

How does this battle turn out here where people actually know about comics?

CIS and PIS are off.

Galan007
Tyrant.

Superman Prime should logically be at least Galactus-level (he personally powers the entire 853rd century Superman Dynasty, after all.) But unfortunately he doesn't have enough high-end feats to solidify such a lofty status.

sad

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
Tyrant.

Superman Prime should logically be at least Galactus-level (he personally powers the entire 853rd century Superman Dynasty, after all.) But unfortunately he doesn't have enough high-end feats to solidify such a lofty status.

sad

Granted, but giving him a loss here is just as speculative as giving him a win.

In my view, this match should just be looked at as "inconclusive."

Galan007
^ I agree.

But many/most people around here tend to base their opinion(s) purely on established on panel feats. That is the only reason I gave the nod to Tyrant.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I agree.

But many/most people around here tend to base their opinion(s) purely on established on panel feats. That is the only reason I gave the nod to Tyrant.

Many/most would be wrong in this case.

Galan007
^ You argue with 'em then. uhuh

batdude123
I refuse! ahuh

Galan007
You son of a....... g_serious

batdude123
ha-som

Terryc250
Has SPOM ever busted a galaxy?

lionking
Prime for the win, he powers the dynasty... a version of superman that makes SBP look like a chump

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lionking
Prime for the win, he powers the dynasty... a version of superman that makes SBP look like a chump

And how is that impressive in any way?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
On comicvine...

They also believe that Wolverine > TOAA

http://www.comicvine.com/powers/

Tattoos N Scars
Didn't Prime pwn the universe's biggest threat in one panel? I'm not saying Prime wins, but I don't know if Tyrant could do anything to hurt him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
They also believe that Wolverine > TOAA

http://www.comicvine.com/powers/

How does the one above all lose over 1 thousand times

Jesus....

Actually Jesus is on that bloody list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.