All the Lantern's Corps members vs Annihilation Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
All the color lanterns and it's beasts vs Awave.

Q99
I would think the combined Corps + beasts would beat the Wave. It was strong and numerous, but that's a lot of power.

Johnny Sorrow
First team.

xJLxKing
Definitely the Lanterns. Parallax, and the other beast alone will nearly destroy the AW

JakeTheBank
The Lantern Corps.

TheTyrant
The A-Wave wrecked the Kree in matter of days.

Are Parallax and Ion included?

cdtm
The entities make this overkill..

Considering the resistance was getting by on only a handful of herald classes, I'd guess even one of the teams can fare well, although they may have problems with Annihilus himself.. He did survive Galactus's attack.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
The A-Wave wrecked the Kree in matter of days.

Are Parallax and Ion included?

Not in their classic forms but yea, it looks like they are.

Mindset
Who is included in this?

Slaanesh
all the emotional entity together is a bit to much..they gonna stomp the A-Wave..

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is included in this?

Every Corps, plus their entities. So the Sapphire's Predator (What the hell does a dragon have to do with love anyways?), Parallax, Ion, Agent Oranges serpent like entity, and whoever else...

Not sure about black and white.. The thread op didn't say, but I'm guessing they're not included, because that'd be even more lopsided..

Q99
Predator's kinda shoehorned in, being an entity created before the spectrum. The dark side of love, I guess (and scarier looking than fear!).

Anger's a bull, hope's a bird, and compassion is a cephalopod.

Black and White never had corps really, so I think they'd be out.

Parmaniac
Lanterns

Seriously all embodiments? I wonder what would happen when the blue embodiment is next to Ion, just going from the combination of a blue and green lantern this combination could solo.

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Lanterns

Seriously all embodiments? I wonder what would happen when the blue embodiment is next to Ion, just going from the combination of a blue and green lantern this combination could solo.

Shove Ion into Kyle, the Hope Cephalopod into Saint Walker or Warth... yikes!

Omega Vision
Entities combine to make the White Entity for the stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.