black bolt vs. solomon grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
who takes this?

Omega Vision
Black Bolt FTW.

The Nuul
BB vs Shaggy would have been better.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
BB vs Shaggy would have been better.
Shaggy would stomp BB IMO. Grundy is strong and durable enough to give BB a fight but still loses decisively to BB whereas Shaggy Man's durability, strength, and HF would be way too much for BB to deal with.

KingD19
Shaggy would never go down...period, unless Bolt used his transmutation powers or tried to BFR. Grundy could possibly be destroyed by BB's scream.

Black bolt z
BB

Flameback
Black Bolt.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Shaggy would stomp BB IMO. Grundy is strong and durable enough to give BB a fight but still loses decisively to BB whereas Shaggy Man's durability, strength, and HF would be way too much for BB to deal with. Grundy is Shaggy Man lite with a insane healing factor growing his head back in a panel. Bolt can't put him down Grundy ftw

Wild Shadow
the master blow ftw if bats can take him down with nerve blows no reason why BB cant.. shifty

iceman24567
Green arrow also choked him out with his bow pretty awesome imo. Seriously though the latest version of Grundy was almost impossible to kill unless you have some holy weapons. He shrugged off direct blasts of hellfire from Etrigan stalemates Bizarro and Amazo i don't see Blackbolt winning

Wild Shadow
i'll stick with his average showing..

iceman24567
You mean you will just use his weakest incarnations?

Wild Shadow
no.. i will use his constant average portrayal

iceman24567
Except Solomon Grundy constantly changes with each death erm

Lord_Talron
he means, for example, if solomon grundy shows up the most with the strength around that of an average man, he is going to make his conclusions based on that

Wild Shadow
the only way BB loses even at if it is Grundies highest showing if he keeps going for a slugfest and doesnt use his master blow.. either way it is a fact that nerve/precise blows do stop grundy where blunt force trauma and even actual damage to his body fails..

iceman24567
Well the latest version we seen is obviously loads stronger than the one that got beaten by Batman or Green arrow the latest version is closer to the smart Grundy as far as strength his healing factor is better though. I know what he means but Grundy is like Doomsday in the sense that he comes back different sometimes stronger sometimes weaker on KMC we use the latest versions of characters. The version he is referring to died a while ago.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the only way BB loses even at if it is Grundies highest showing if he keeps going for a slugfest and doesnt use his master blow.. either way it is a fact that nerve/precise blows do stop grundy where blunt force trauma and even actual damage to his body fails.. Nah the only way BB loses is if we use the most recent version of Grundy which is what we use on KMC no expression

Wild Shadow
which i just gave u... i said the newer version would win if it was a straight slugfest.. the fact that i am using pre establish history of him being take down by precise blows doesnt mean that the new one is immune.. it has yet to show it is and no reason to think otherwise unless ur just making an assumption based on nothing.

iceman24567
A weaker version of Grundy was taken out by Batman using nerve strikes once and that your reasoning for Blackbolt being able to beat him makes perfect sense.

Wild Shadow
i believe wildcat did the same...

iceman24567
He did again to a weaker version of Grundy so weak Alan Scott didn't bother helping Wildcat with handling him if my memory is correct but the most recent version gave Alan Scott a run for his money crushing his lantern with his bare hands.

Wild Shadow
scott alan didnt help b/c he has trouble with grundy due to him being mostly plant material and wood his weakness...

a splinter beating alan and stabbing him isnt a feat.. erm

iceman24567
Alan didn't help because Wildcat said he could handle him not because of his bs weakness

Wild Shadow
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/JSAClassified035-02.jpg

Lord_Talron
laughing out loud owned.

iceman24567
Yeah Alan Scott wasn't sure if he could take him period and like i said Wildcat wanted to spar with Grundy a bit either way you look at it that was a weaker incarnation or else Alan Scott would have done something like a simple throw into a lake or into space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.