Apocalypse vs The Badass Anti Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
yr 2030 A.D.

Apoxy lips has conquered the Future and in the final battle with earths champions decimates the last remaining heroes with a powerful omni blast leaving the field full of charred bodies ... contend he has won he teleports away.

In the field bodies begin to Spasm and gasp for air as they struggle with the pain of regeneration.

one Howls in animalistic Pain(logan) another in Electronic hiss and static Shrieks (DHII) Another yells in pure rage and hate for his enemy which shakes the heavens and puts fear even into gods (Ares) while another struggles with his pain in silence and low muffled screams as he unwraps himself from his techno organic cocoon comprised from his wings which served as a shield from the blast..(Warren).

Finally they all stagger back up to their feet each staring at one another not truly surprised they each lived.

Ares walks toward them as he picks up his bloodaxe from the field of battle a gift from the future Thor...

DHII begins to check his belt for a temporal jump the heroes decide to go with him and fight apocalypse in a time when he is not at his strongest the yr.. 2000 A.D. months after the kidnapping and escape of Logan and Hulk from being his horsemen.

Electrical sphere and energy discharge as they land in the desert outside Apoxy lips stronghold..

Apoxy lips alarms go off confident apocalypse goes out to meet them in battle for only the weak fear war and battle for fear of death..

Apoxy: come Wolverine have you come to be my horsemen once again and brought back my wayward Archangel my greatest creation?.. are they to be my gifts my new horsemen?

Ares: today you die creature at our hands!!
DHII: Minion assimilate sszzz apocalypse, yes?
Archangel: you'll die for all you have done..
wolverine: Arhhh!! time to die... apoxy lips!!

Apocylpse smiles and tells them to come he is ready to be tested....

TheTyrant
Apocalypse easily.

jinzin
The only real threat to Apoc here is DHII... but yeah, I'm having a hard time seeing Apoc losing this fight. erm

Wild Shadow
even with Ares and the Bloodaxe?

the ninjak
Poccy Stomps.
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Whats cutting a malleable shapeshifter the size of a building going to do?
He can come back from a puddle of mush as well.

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Yeah... sorry he just fails to really impress most of the time. erm

Wild Shadow
damn i forgot to include logan with his broken muramasa sword in the OP.. but whatever..

anyways at ninjak the bloodaxe can unleash sun lvl blast... keep that in mind.

also being able to morph doesnt mean you can survive indefinitely and being turn to puddle from outside effects adn attacks.

the ninjak
He has displayed returning from puddle/mush form before.
But such a state would count as a loss for Poccy tends to be weakened after such feats.

That axe sounds nasty I looked it up and didn't see the sun blast ability.
Though Poccy does have agility that rivals Beast. And could possibly dodge the disarm Ares. But that's just guess work. If Ares throws it will fail though and Poccy would just swallow it.

Wild Shadow
here is the scan of the sun blast from the axe.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsExecutioner01JIM103.jpg

also if you read the thor respect thread and look up the fights with the executioner, bloodaxe and even thunderstrike you will see what the axe can do.. its basically a bad guy version of Mjolnir

the ninjak
Yeah I remember the axe destroying the giant Bone Warship in Helas underworld though that was a solid object.

I've seen Poccy dodge such attacks with ease though....Ikaris.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/apocmorph3.png
I see a fight between Ares and Poccy turning out similarly. Cept when Ares misses and Poccy slams him into the ground Poccy morphs around Are's arm and takes the Axe for himself.

Wild Shadow
difference between ikaris and apoxy fight is that these guys are not fighting alone and the axe can do many more powers then just blast things that can effect the soul spirit and leave the body alone reread the scan and what executioner did to jane foster in the bottom left corner.

bye the way the axe imbues its owner with its knowledge and power adding and making Ares more powerful than ikaris

the ninjak
The second Are's start to twirl the axe around to do the deed Poccy would be all over that. Spitting sharp bullets and my favourite creating a kinetic explosion in his adversaries skulls. It seems it takes time to pull off the spin teleportation axe trick possibly up to 3 seconds. Too long.

He wont stand still long enough for Ares to do what Executioner did to terrified and vunerable Jane Foster.

Wild Shadow
the rest of his team will buy him the time he needs to pull that trick. when Ares is ready cleaves apoxy only, leaving the rest unharmed... stick out tongue

also bullets arent going to do squat to an amped up Ares he could tank nukes and missiles easy..

also the axe gives Ares control of the magnetic field giving him the ability to manipulate apoxy to an extend and bounce back his bullets to him.

cant find a scan but trust me he can turn back bullets by altering the magnetic field with a simple gesture.

the ninjak
How about Poccy's exploding kinetic head trick. He's used it on multiple assailants before

Wild Shadow
if he has done it to someone with actual high durability why not if it is human lvl type beings i would argue it. also it better not be an amped up version but standard apoxy who does.

the ninjak
The effects are strong enough to straight out kill a normal human.
On high durability characters it's a powerful distraction attack.
Wolvey and Archangel hit the ground in pain.

Ares would grasp his head momentarily long enough for Poccy to bind Ares' arms remove the Axe and send in Adamantium durable razorsharp tendrils around his eyes and down his throat.

With Ares unable to aim his Axe or Spin it he is pretty screwed, with the Axe removed they all die.

Wild Shadow
you still have Death head who is no slouch in the fighting department and your banging on apocs doing that trick on all of them almost at once with no distraction... i gotta see the scan of the exploding head trick.. also making it sound like ares is not going to fight back his combined fighting knowledge of the axe and himself would give him a definite edge against apoxy in a physical fight.

also the combine stats of his olympian and asgradian body will have him manhandling apoxy..

the combined power of thunderstrike and bloodaxe eric was able to kill seth easy..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293922-104502-thunderstrike.jpg

the ninjak
Whether Telepathy or Kinetic Poccy can control energy projections.

Blasting Xavier.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a3288.jpg

Killing soldiers.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/powe41.png

Wild Shadow
not remotely impressive whatsoever..

the xavier one isnt b/c he possess equal tk or TP is b/c he learned to shut down his own mind and has centuries of mental exercise and life time of information..

guys like wolverine and DH with full feral hate and rage can do the same thing and that is not including their mental implants and booby traps..

i dont see the finger snap having any effect other then a minor annoyance to DH/Ares and logan... it could possibly down arch angel but it would depend on the actual extend of the damage it did to the guards.. an aneurysm wouldnt bother or hurt the three for long if only a split second and that is assuming apoxy has the TP or TK to manipulate asgardian/olympian body or titanium future alloys with self repair and liquid metal

the ninjak
Well he does have the later. When in comes to durability.
And an energy explosion is an energy explosion. Warren and Logan will hit the floor if an explosion goes off in their brain. Their HF taking time to fix the most complex part of the human body.

Ares yes as I wrote will have the durability to withstand it but as I wrote will be nothing more than a distraction. Long enough For Poccy to go for the Axe.

He can also guide such energy.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/oneshootsenergy.png
I don't know what happened their but that had to hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.