Powergirl, Donna Troy, Miss Martian vs. Thor, Hulk, Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Powergirl
Donna Troy (standard gear)
Miss Martian

vs.

Thor
Hulk
Colossus

Who takes the win?

Q99
Hm... the big tricky part is dealing with Thor.

Current Donna is pretty strong, if she and PG teamed up, they could likely take him out, and have Miss Martian stall the others.

As long as they fought tactically and used their flight to keep from dealing with their opponents all at once, team PG can win, but if they just make it a brawl, team Thor does.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Hm... the big tricky part is dealing with Thor.

Current Donna is pretty strong, if she and PG teamed up, they could likely take him out, and have Miss Martian stall the others.

As long as they fought tactically and used their flight to keep from dealing with their opponents all at once, team PG can win, but if they just make it a brawl, team Thor does.

sorta agree...

It's gonna be hard to take out Thor. But those 2 have a slight chance.

Martian_mind
Tentatively saying the ladies take it.

Warlord
T2

The Nuul
Thor easily beats his first foe.

The girls are not experienced enough to take on Hulk. If then can get lucky they could BFR him.

Colossus, meh.....his dur will hold up long enough so Thor and Hulk can help.

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thor easily beats his first foe.

That's if they face him 1-on-1. Thor's the only flier on his team, so PG's team has the ability to set fights, and the brains to do so.

Megan's phasing and stretchiness makes here quite good at stalling vs the ground bricks too.

PG and Donna have been heroing a pretty long time.

JakeTheBank
Team two for the majority.

Konton
Donna's new lasso upgrade is likely going to be the key to downing Thor.

Colossus is outclassed, vulnerable to telepathy, and grounded.

Hulk is too slow.

Power Girl is the best physical match for Thor and can hold him off until Megan and Donna bfr/lasso/mindrape Colossus and Hulk.

Q99
Ooh yea, I forgot about Donna's new lasso!

"The Lasso of Persuasion. It has the ability to force anyone within its confines to do Donna's bidding if her willpower is greater than theirs."

Dunno about Thor or Hulk, but I bet she could get Colossus at the least.

The Nuul
Stupid Lassos.

JakeTheBank
I can't speak for Colossus as far as willpower based feats, but yeah, I doubt it will function on Thor or Hulk.

Omega Vision
Team 1 7/10 due to the fact that all of them can fly and two of T2 are grounded bricks who won't be able to do much to help Thor when he's up in the air.

I'd say Megan can hold off Hulk and Colossus while Donna and Karen take down Thor.

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
Stupid Lassos.

Lasso get all the hax powers smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Lasso get all the hax powers smile
Somewhere out there one of the Olympian Gods made a Lasso that forces people to think they're Elvis Presley, as a joke.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Somewhere out there one of the Olympian Gods made a Lasso that forces people to think they're Elvis Presley, as a joke.

Totally a Dionysus move.

xmarksthespot
Likely the ladies... because of how inconsequential Colossus is and how one-dimensional Hulk is.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Totally a Dionysus move.
Drunk bastard. Him or possibly Pan.

TheTyrant
Colossus can hang with the girls physically, but he isn't nearly versatile enough to take them on. Plus he is suspecible to mind attacks.

Team 1 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.