Thor & Orion Vs. SMP with some twists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Thor is with his full suit of armor including special gauntlets and belt of strength. The gauntlets allow him to unleash Mjolnir's most powerful energies and of course the belt doubles his overall strength. He is also in warrior madness mode.

Orion has a motherbox to go along with his astro harness. Barda has also lent him her mega-rod and Apokaliptan armor. The armor augments his already greath strength.

The fight takes place in earth and the sun just went down so nighttime just started.

Since this involves SMP, it is a fight to the death. SMP does not have his armor.

-Pr-
Team.

celeyhyga17
come one people give some details on what goes down!!!!! =D

JakeTheBank
It pretty much comes down to how much more powerful you think Prime is than High Heralds. Personally, thanks in part to LO3W, I personally got the impression that Prime's power level doesn't greatly WTF exceed current Superman's. I think he's across the board stronger, faster, durable, etc, but not so much Superman can't pose the slightest of threats to him. Considering Thor and Orion are generally considered to be in Superman's class to begin with (cue rabid disagreement here), amping them up to this point makes them more than capable of fighting Prime.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor is with his full suit of armor including special gauntlets and belt of strength. The gauntlets allow him to unleash Mjolnir's most powerful energies and of course the belt doubles his overall strength. He is also in warrior madness mode.

Orion has a motherbox to go along with his astro harness. Barda has also lent him her mega-rod and Apokaliptan armor. The armor augments his already greath strength.

The fight takes place in earth and the sun just went down so nighttime just started.

Since this involves SMP, it is a fight to the death. SMP does not have his armor.

Shouldn't motherbox be about to manipulate red sun light and weaken SMP while Thor does HAMMER TIME!? Team wins this decisively. If SMP manages to fight them off for a time, Thor's going to kill him to death with a godblast. But I seriously, that won't be needed to beat SMP.

Naija boy
team definitely

celeyhyga17
oh how the mighty have fallen.....
wutever happened to SMP will tear his arms out etc. etc. ? ?

JakeTheBank
The Prime Hype has died down drastically.

Slaanesh
Prime kill this two..

Gecko4lif
Team 6-7/10

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It pretty much comes down to how much more powerful you think Prime is than High Heralds. Personally, thanks in part to LO3W, I personally got the impression that Prime's power level doesn't greatly WTF exceed current Superman's. I think he's across the board stronger, faster, durable, etc, but not so much Superman can't pose the slightest of threats to him. Considering Thor and Orion are generally considered to be in Superman's class to begin with (cue rabid disagreement here), amping them up to this point makes them more than capable of fighting Prime.

dunno man... he didn't seem that weak to me in Lo3E... I'm thinking he still rips both their arms out! stick out tongue

carver9
Thor with these types of upgrades solos.

Isnt this the same thor that busted through a celestial with one hit?

Yeah, he solos.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Thor with these types of upgrades solos.

Isnt this the same thor that busted through a celestial with one hit?

Yeah, he solos.

Ok now that is downplaying what ever SMP ever did a little too much. Usually takes an army of superheroes to even just slow him down.

Lord_Talron
team BABY!

carver9
Ok now that is downplaying what ever SMP ever did a little too much. Usually takes an army of superheroes to even just slow him down.

How many people would it take to slow a Thor with these type of upgrades down. A 10 times as strong thor with extra durability, extra power would be above high heralds and it would take more than one to stop him and even then they might get stomped since we seen warrior maddness thor stomp on some high heralds already in Warrior madness mode which is equal to this Thor or probably under this Thor.

Yeah, Thor solos this.

carver9
Then the thing about it is, he is in Warrior madness mode which is already an amp on his strength and with the belt, its going to add on to the amp that he already has.

Yeah, Thor in a stomp.

celeyhyga17
so ure saying WM Thor > PC supes?
dunno bout that.

Prep-Man
dunno man... he didn't seem that weak to me in Lo3E... I'm thinking he still rips both their arms out! stick out tongue

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.