How effective is the Astro force compared to the Power Cosmic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Just how powerful is Orion's astro force when sized up to the power cosmic or the power of Thor?

Black bolt z
Not very...

The Nuul
AF fails.

xJLxKing
Depending on the level of the PC and it's user. For instance, it can't compare to G's but it can to SS/

Omega Vision
Originally posted by lawest9
Just how powerful is Orion's astro force when sized up to the power cosmic or the power of Thor?
Thor doesn't have the Power Cosmic, he has the Odin Force. The PC is what powers Galactus and his Heralds.

lawest9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thor doesn't have the Power Cosmic, he has the Odin Force. The PC is what powers Galactus and his Heralds. I am well aware that Thor doesn't have the power cosmic but the odin force instead or at least a fraction of it, I was just asking for comparisons concerning the power set between the 3 energies.

I admit that I should have specified it a little better though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by lawest9
I am well aware that Thor doesn't have the power cosmic but the odin force instead or at least a fraction of it, I was just asking for comparisons concerning the power set between the 3 energies.

I admit that I should have specified it a little better though.
Oh sorry, I guess I missed the 'or' part. My bad. embarrasment

I'd say the ranking goes as such:

Full Power Cosmic
Full Odin Force
Surfer's portion of the Power Cosmic
Astro Force
Current Thor's portion of the Odin Force

Q99
Ok, to begin with, the Astro-Force is far less versatile. The Power Cosmic and Odin Force can do many more things, the Astro-Force can blast and augment Orion's strength and that's it.

However, in terms of attack power, it's strength is immense indeed. I would put it above Surfer's blasts (at least most of the time, post-Annihilation he's been more impressive).

Desaad
Depends on what you mean, I guess.

In terms of raw destructive power, I think it probably has the most impressive feat of the three users in contention here (Thor's godly essence, Surfer's Power Cosmic, or Orion's Astro Force) but outside of a few things here or there that is pretty much ALL it does -- destroy.

It's the wrath of the Source, the supreme 'being' of the DCU, so it's gonna be pretty impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.