Alpha Flight vs MI:13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Fight takes place in the Canadian forrest.

Alpha Flight:

Guardian(80's)
Sasquatch
Puck
Northstar
Snowbird

MI:13:

Pete Wisdom
Captain Britain
Spitfire
Blade
Black Knight

Trackz
MI:13, i don't see them taking down spitfire or captain britain

-K-M-
haha Snowbird could solo M1:13

Also Northstar > Spitfire.

Even Guardian (80's) could take out Captain Britiain. but your precious though you got a smile out of me.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-

Also Northstar > Spitfire. /thread

-K-M-
I added more flare to my post, comment on the FLARE!

Trackz

Also Northstar > Spitfire.

Even Guardian (80's) could take out Captain Britiain. but your precious though you got a smile out of me. you sure? spitfire survived falling from space to earth, and was fine. What has northstar or especially snowbird done that makes you think she could solo MI:13?

psycho gundam
you want a Mungi respect thread dropped on your domepiece?

xmarksthespot
Do it Mungi, do it. You know you want to. Shower him with your Canadian love. 131

-K-M-
Originally posted by Trackz
you sure? spitfire survived falling from space to earth, and was fine. What has northstar or especially snowbird done that makes you think she could solo MI:13?

So has Northstar...and he can go lightspeed. Snowbird likes to gobble up gods that hurt Atum...yeah I'm sure.

Then you factor in how AF just has superior other members to MI:13...England won't prevail (God I'm hillarious)

Originally posted by psycho gundam
you want a Mungi respect thread dropped on your domepiece?

*Snakes fingers* Oh no you didn't.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Do it Mungi, do it. You know you want to. Shower him with your Canadian love. 131

but.....fine.....

http://rjjago.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-moose-jet-planes1.jpg

Trackz
So has Northstar...and he can go lightspeed. Snowbird likes to gobble up gods that hurt Atum...yeah I'm sure. Cpatain Britain did breeze through lilith like she was nothing, but since we never saw the uppet limit of captain britains power i'll concede.

-K-M-
Cpatain Britain did breeze through lilith like she was nothing, but since we never saw the uppet limit of captain britains power i'll concede.

Yeah and Lilith is literally nothing to the Great Beasts just so you know wink

snoopdogg
Cpatain Britain did breeze through lilith like she was nothing, but since we never saw the uppet limit of captain britains power i'll concede. Didn't Cap take down a Duke of Hell?

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Cap take down a Duke of Hell?

Yep, and he had an awesome desgin too for a demon. Blade pretty much made short work of him with his paper sword though stick out tongue

But still nothing special and nothing unique to what AF has fought. Llan was the next worse thing to the devil himself (As noted)

snoopdogg
I have no idea how powerful a Duke of Hell is supposed to be. But I'd imagine they're pretty formidable.

-K-M-
He never showed any sort of power that was really that impressive.

Demons for the most part are fairly weak. Look at what one Bor's servant did to one of Mephisto's best demon solider. Meh!

Trackz
He never showed any sort of power that was really that impressive.

Demons for the most part are fairly weak. Look at what one Bor's servant did to one of Mephisto's best demon solider. Meh! he summoned an army of mindless ones and was about to immerse the entire world in hellfire, in about a weeks time.

-K-M-
he summoned an army of mindless ones and was about to immerse the entire world in hellfire, in about a weeks time.

Yeah Dreamqueen and Llan did a similar thing (on a grander scale) in the 90's. Meh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.