Killer croc vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is plain rhino with no tech.
CIS off.
Who wins?

galactusischere
Rhino breaks Croc in 1 second.

chomperx9
rhino is a bigger dummy than croc

Colossus-Big C
rhino wins

KingD19
You ever seen a rhino wearing Gator shoes?

JakeTheBank
Rhino...wins?

Q99
Croc is not as physically strong as Spider-man. Rhino ignores Spider-man's punches.

Rhino wins.

Lord_Talron
omg rhino actually wins something

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
Croc is not as physically strong as Spider-man. Rhino ignores Spider-man's punches.

Rhino wins.

Croc's not as physically strong as Bane.

Lord_Talron
i thought he had at least some superhuman str that would put him above bane?

vansonbee
Armor-less Rhino (weaken state) still wipe the floor with Killer Croc.

Lord_Talron
the sad thing is, with CIS on, rhino would lose hard to croc probably xD

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the sad thing is, with CIS on, rhino would lose hard to croc probably xD

Croc jobs just as hard as Rhino, but Rhino's Class 90, while Croc is not even over Class 2-3.

i thought he had at least some superhuman str that would put him above bane?

And when they fought, Bane handed Croc his ass, even broke his arm. Bane wasn't even on Venom at the time if I recall correctly.

chomperx9
this is hard to believe

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
this is hard to believe

Did you see the rest of that fight, when Surfer stopped playing around and pwned Rhino with no effort at all.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by KingD19
Did you see the rest of that fight, when Surfer stopped playing around and pwned Rhino with no effort at all. yarly, its not like surfer weighs a ton, hes just picking him up

KingD19
yarly, its not like surfer weighs a ton, hes just picking him up

I know, I was just saying it was funny how easily Surfer took him down when he stopped playing.

StiltmanFTW
Rhino.

Q99
Croc's strength fluctuates. I'd thing most are stronger than Bane, but Bane's the better fighter.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere

Literally breaks him indeed.

The Nuul
Rhino stomps.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
Croc's strength fluctuates. I'd thing most are stronger than Bane, but Bane's the better fighter. Have something to back this up seriously.

Bane already raped him back in old days (1990's). I haven't seen Croc display anything comparable to Bane strength currently.

The Nuul
Who cares about that, Rhino stomps KC.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
Have something to back this up seriously.

Bane already raped him back in old days (1990's). I haven't seen Croc display anything comparable to Bane strength currently.

What, that his strength fluctuates?

When Croc was introduced, he had *no* super strength whatsoever. He was a circus performer with a skin condition and a cunning mind. He was pretty much, well, Bane.

Other times, he's The Lizard but weaker. He has occasionally really tossed around Batman and Robin at the same time, and has ripped bank vault doors off their hinges (no way a non-Venomed Bane could do that) and shrugged gunfire.

On some occasions, Robin has beaten him.

Now I'll note, in recent times even when Croc is stronger, Bane's still a more skilled fighter than animalistic croc so beating him is still something that's quite believable, but that doesn't mean Croc doesn't have more muscle.

I'm not sure what Killer Croc's current strength level is, but he is consistently inconsistent in that respect anyway.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Rhino stomps.

Of course they do.

Colossus-Big C
surfer facial expression look like he was being hurt

carver9
He might was hurt. Rhino is strong as hell and writers on MANY of occasions stated that Rhino "should" be able to go toe to toe with the Hulk.

Rhino is suppose to be completely invulnerable and have 90 to 100 ton strength but writers ignored that.

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
He might was hurt. Rhino is strong as hell and writers on MANY of occasions stated that Rhino "should" be able to go toe to toe with the Hulk.

Rhino is suppose to be completely invulnerable and have 90 to 100 ton strength but writers ignored that.

If Rhino is completely invulnerable, so is Hulk, Thor, Namor, Colossus, Thing, etc...

He's highly durable, but the only guy whose completely invulnerable is Juggs.

Black bolt z
If Rhino is completely invulnerable, so is Hulk, Thor, Namor, Colossus, Thing, etc...

He's highly durable, but the only guy whose completely invulnerable is Juggs. Juggs isn't completely invulnerable.Anyone that can hurt cyrotakk can hurt juggs.

The Nuul
Rhino and invulnerable since when?

laughing

KingD19
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Juggs isn't completely invulnerable.Anyone that can hurt cyrotakk can hurt juggs.

He's the only person billed as completely invulnerable, that's his thing.

Black bolt z
He's the only person billed as completely invulnerable, that's his thing. So juggs>>>>>LT in durability?No.If they can hurt cyrotakk they can hurt juggs.

KingD19
So juggs>>>>>LT in durability?No.If they can hurt cyrotakk they can hurt juggs.

Stop being dumb, I said the only person. He's the only human in the Marvel U whose said to be completely invulnerable to damage. I don't know where your mind is if you think LT is human.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul
Rhino and invulnerable since when?

laughing

"Invulnerable" means as much as "god" in Marvel Universe.

Black bolt z
Stop being dumb, I said the only person. He's the only human in the Marvel U whose said to be completely invulnerable to damage. I don't know where your mind is if you think LT is human. Well you said person.Techniaclly LT is a person(I think).You didn't specify human.Yes Juggs is the most invulnerable person on earth.Only because he is empowered by an elder demon though.Same for anyone empowered by him.

KingD19
Well you said person.Techniaclly LT is a person(I think).You didn't specify human.Yes Juggs is the most invulnerable person on earth.Only because he is empowered by an elder demon though.Same for anyone empowered by him.

LT is not a person, he's more powerful than the Abstracts, who can't be considered people. He's the embodiment of order and the ultimate power throughout the universe.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by galactusischere
Rhino wins, but it will take more than a second tbh.

Black bolt z
LT is not a person, he's more powerful than the Abstracts, who can't be considered people. He's the embodiment of order and the ultimate power throughout the universe. Actually master order is the emboidement of order in MU.

Colossus-Big C
Juggs isn't completely invulnerable.Anyone that can hurt cyrotakk can hurt juggs. nah a being more powerful the cyttorak can over power the enchantment with magic/cosmic power. but thats hurting him through proxy not physicaly hurting him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nah a being more powerful the cyttorak can over power the enchantment with magic/cosmic power. but thats hurting him through proxy not physicaly hurting him Ok fine if they can break the enchantment they can hurt juggs and you don't have to be able to hurt cyrotakk to do that.Could classic strange cut the link?Or genie?Or both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.