dormammu vs thor and silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tests
The fight takes place in the dark dimension. Both teams get some prep. Thor and silver surfer are both at their peaks but thor does not have odinforce/RKT.

Who wins

galactusischere
Dormammu stomps.

Lord_Talron
heh dormammu

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
Dormammu stomps.

celeyhyga17
Dormammu should win.

bbrem123
wow spite...dormammu rapestomps them

rotiart
Dormammu could challenge even eternity at dormys peak...
Surfer and Thor get raped. In the but. By a bus.

tests
Wat about dormammu against thor/silver surfer but thor has odinforce.

Also, what about if dormammu faced them outside his dimension?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Dormammu stomps.
Yep. This is spite.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by tests
Wat about dormammu against thor/silver surfer but thor has odinforce.

Also, what about if dormammu faced them outside his dimension?

Depends on the level of the Odinforce Thor would have, but inside the Dark Dimension, they'd be hard pressed to win anyway.

Outside of the Dark Dimension it's another story.

Colossus-Big C
out side the dark dimension dormammu is as or more powerful than odin

Black bolt z
Give surfer his max and bloodlusted and thor RKT and it might be more even.This is spite.

PowerCosmic
Dormammu murders the team with the wave of his hand. I don't think Dormammu would break a sweat.

I've seen a scan where a large group of superheroes challenged Dormammu and were blown away by his magic. Don't know what story it was from, but I saw Namor in one of the scans.

tests
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Dormammu murders the team with the wave of his hand. I don't think Dormammu would break a sweat.

I've seen a scan where a large group of superheroes challenged Dormammu and were blown away by his magic. Don't know what story it was from, but I saw Namor in one of the scans.

i was wondering, but did anyone ever defeat dormammu in his dimension? Like actually defeat him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tests
i was wondering, but did anyone ever defeat dormammu in his dimension? Like actually defeat him. Wanda hax blasted him while he had the evil eye and IIRC all hsi energiess were sucking into it.I know it was in avengers/defenders crossover.

How is this thread not closed yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.