WM Thor w/full armor Vs. Morg w/WoL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
This is Warrior Madness Thor with his full suit of armor. Armor includes special gauntlets that allow him to unleash Mjolnir's most powerful energies. He also has his belt of strength which doubles his overall str.

Fight to the death.

TheTyrant
Morg dies.

Black bolt z
I would have said stalemate.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I would have said stalemate.

me too

Naija boy
Morg gets demolished

JakeTheBank
Thor's going to kick his shit in.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor's going to kick his shit in.

so you guys are saying it's a stomp?

galactusischere
Morg.

celeyhyga17
hmm.. at least theres one for the herald.
I thought a WoL Morg would get more respect on this board...

Spire
Thor takes off his armor, drops Mjolnir and starts punching the air because he is so "Arrgghhhhh!!!".

However, the shockwaves from Thor's air punches kill Morg.

Thor wins.

Warlord
Turned on by fictional characters?

...not cool....

stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Warlord
Turned on by fictional characters?

...not cool....

stick out tongue

eh?

amnesia
seriously, i do not know who WoL morg is :/

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not convinced that WM Thor wins and certainly not easily. Morg's healing factor is off the charts and I'm just not sure Thor would be able to put him down. Good fight but certainly not some one sided stomp.

Galan007
Thor.

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not convinced that WM Thor wins and certainly not easily. Morg's healing factor is off the charts and I'm just not sure Thor would be able to put him down. Good fight but certainly not some one sided stomp.

Morg with the WOL was temporarily stunned by Nova. He really was not that impressive, (Surfer wasnt een among the heralds he faced) and definitely not impressive enough to take out a thor thats 20 times stronger.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Naija boy
Morg with the WOL was temporarily stunned by Nova. He really was not that impressive, (Surfer wasnt een among the heralds he faced) and definitely not impressive enough to take out a thor thats 20 times stronger.

She is a herlad afterall. she by no means a weakling. but he recovered so fast. he came back up as if he wasn't hurt at all. his force blast was strong enough to no only one shot her, but KO her forever!!!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy

The thing is.... he treated surfer and all the other heralds like weak feebs and one shotted a few. I'm not sure what was not impressive about his showing.... because he got hurt by nova for a second and then promptly one shot her? My thing is Thor could win because of his raw power and increase in strength... my thing is.. that Morg had such a big healing factor I'm just not convinced it would be easy. Thor would be stronger yes.... but his durability doesn't become 20x better. He has been put down by less than Morg before. Could Thor win the majority... sure.. would it be a stomp.. nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.