Absorbing man vs. The mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
What happens if absorbing man touches the mask and who would win the fight?

the ninjak
That's an interesting question.

Colossus-Big C
mask would warp into what ever he wants to happen

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What happens if absorbing man touches the mask and who would win the fight? he would become the material the mask is made out of

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
he would become the material the mask is made out of I wouldn't count on that, Absorbing Man touched a cosmic cube and turned into more than just the material. But I have no clue what would happen, just saying.

AsbestosFlaygon
What's up with all these Mask threads?

chomperx9
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What's up with all these Mask threads? its been on HBO all this week. thats probably the reason you see so many mask threads at the moment

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
its been on HBO all this week. thats probably the reason you see so many mask threads at the moment It has?I just saw the other mask threads and decided to open one of my own.

Galan007
What happens if absorbing man touches the mask and who would win the fight? Neither could win. Ever.

StiltmanFTW
its been on HBO all this week. thats probably the reason you see so many mask threads at the moment

Ah. That explains.

Colossus-Big C
the mask is badass
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/galan007pix/mask_createaxe1.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the mask is badass
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/galan007pix/mask_createaxe1.jpg laughing out loud

chomperx9
amazo could copy the masks powers

Mindset
amazo could copy the masks powers And?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
And? And figure it out

Mindset
facepalm

Black bolt z
You two don't like each other do you?

Mindset
I don't mind him, he just makes stupid posts, nothing personal.

chomperx9
You two don't like each other do you? i keep him entertained so in a way im one of his best friends on the net. he just doesnt admit it

Black bolt z
So for one it's nothing personal and for another is a serious friendship...sounds like you two need to talk this out....

chomperx9
I don't mind him, he just makes stupid posts, nothing personal. just cause someone doesnt understand a post that doesnt make that poster stupid. and if someone else knows so much better would be best to explain why that person is wrong instead of just posting face palm smileys 24/7. if the other person is wrong how is he or she supposed to know without someone explaining ?

chomperx9
So for one it's nothing personal and for another is a serious friendship...sounds like you two need to talk this out.... watch it

Mindset
facepalm

Black bolt z
watch it Watch what?

chomperx9
like that for example. what are you accomplishing since you know so much better and you say i make stupid posts ?

chomperx9
Watch what? the serious relationship part. no TY

Black bolt z
like that for example. what are you accomplishing since you know so much better and you say i make stupid posts ? If he disagree's with it he has the right to post it.Now if you are arguing and you are obivously right he doesn't.
Agree to disagree
Edit:That first part probably didn't work out...

chomperx9
If he disagree's with it he has the right to post it.Now if you are arguing and you are obivously right he doesn't.
Agree to disagree
Edit:That first part probably didn't work out... so when someone makes a thread WWH vs superman. ok WWH wins. and someone else reponds back no way superman wins. the person who posted WWH wins replies with a sad smiley face. is that person explaining there why his character wins ?

see where im getting at ?

Black bolt z
so when someone makes a thread WWH vs superman. ok WWH wins. and someone else reponds back no way superman wins. the person who posted WWH wins replies with a sad smiley face. is that person explaining there why his character wins ?

see where im getting at ? I'm taking about a clear win.Like thanos vs. surfer.Thanos has shown to be more powerful than surfer on multiple occasions.I can see supes getting a few wins against WWH but not winning.

chomperx9
I'm taking about a clear win.Like thanos vs. surfer.Thanos has shown to be more powerful than surfer on multiple occasions.I can see supes getting a few wins against WWH but not winning. i dont think you understood my point. it wasnt about who wins there it was just an example of reasons why people just put smiley faces when they disagree.

Black bolt z
i dont think you understood my point. it wasnt about who wins there it was just an example of reasons why people just put smiley faces when they disagree. They do it because they want to.If they feel a smilie would illustarte it better then words they will do it.

chomperx9
They do it because they want to.If they feel a smilie would illustarte it better then words they will do it. so if you posted a different opinion than me on a character it makes more sense for you to respond with a sad face smiley and not with workds explaining why your character wins ?

Black bolt z
so if you posted a different opinion than me on a character it makes more sense for you to respond with a sad face smiley and not with workds explaining why your character wins ? No but if they feel that what you said was silly or wrong in their opinion it might be more appropriate for a smilie.

How old are you?That would be kind of weird if you were like 30.I'd be giving an explanation to someone twice my age...

chomperx9
No but if they feel that what you said was silly or wrong in their opinion it might be more appropriate for a smilie.

How old are you?That would be kind of weird if you were like 30.I'd be giving an explanation to someone twice my age... 25 and i can care less if someone responds with smileys but those people make themselves look like they have no knowledge on what they are talking about. id rather have someone explain to me and prove me wrong with words so i know what they are talking about.

a smiley face shaking their head no how is that explaining to you why you are wrong ? wouldnt you want to know why and that person give an explanation of why they are right ?

its like someone nodding there head no infront of you after giving a speech then walks away. did that person accomplish anything ? no

they should say something

and i dont feel uncomfortable someone younger correcting me over fictional characters. if you got something to say to correct me go for it. i dont feel embarassed. im guessing your 15 and i like talking with you than some of the other people on here who are even older.

i go by person not by age, sex, race,

Lord_Talron
epic derail

Black bolt z
25 and i can care less if someone responds with smileys but those people make themselves look like they have no knowledge on what they are talking about. id rather have someone explain to me and prove me wrong with words so i know what they are talking about.

a smiley face shaking their head no how is that explaining to you why you are wrong ? wouldnt you want to know why and that person give an explanation of why they are right ?

its like someone nodding there head no infront of you after giving a speech then walks away. did that person accomplish anything ? no

they should say something

and i dont feel uncomfortable someone younger correcting me over fictional characters. if you got something to say to correct me go for it. i dont feel embarassed. im guessing your 15 and i like talking with you than some of the other people on here who are even older.

i go by person not by age, sex, race, Just wondering about the age.
I understand that you would want an explanation as to why the person uses a smilie to represent their thoughts.They don't use smilies to help their argument they use them like the facepalm to comment on someone elses post.If I think surfer>Thanos or even Thor>Superman and the other person disagrees they can use it because it would demonstarte that they disagree with the other person's argument of even if they make a really ridiculous post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.