Hourman vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Warlord
Cage

Prep-Man
Really? I'd think Rick would have a slieght edge with his speed and durability.

Warlord
more durable than Cage?

Prep-Man
For one hour, yeah. If the fight lasts anymore, than Cage has the advantage. HM supposedly is class 80 in strength.

Warlord
class 80?
was the pill improved since the original Hourman?
I don't remember him that strong

Prep-Man
That's what the stats say, but it could be wrong.

Warlord
no problem....I just don't remember him having any significant strength feats...It doesn't mean he isn't that strong though...I'm hardly a JSA expert

Q99
It doesn't strike me as too far off. Maybe a bit high but I could believe it.

I mean, when Hooty was given a Miraculo pill that owl ripped right through a super tough villain's chest (in JSA All Stars, the old mini, not the recent series).

Martian_mind
Cage.

Hourman is shit, durability wise.

Prep-Man
Yeah, but then Bane stalemates Hourman?! Does this mean Bane is around 40-50 tons because of it?

KingD19
And despite his supposedly low strength, Cage has fought Absorbing Man, Iron Clad, Rhino(No suit), Hulk, Wonder Man, Hiroim, etc...

Q99
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Cage.

Hourman is shit, durability wise.

Hm, that's a point. Hourman's strength is impressive (normally), his toughness less so.

Cage's toughness is impressive, his strength less so.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, but then Bane stalemates Hourman?! Does this mean Bane is around 40-50 tons because of it? Wasn't Hourman empowered at the moment? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.