Forerunner Vs. Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Forerunner from Countdown to Final Crisis vs Cheetah from DC.

CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Johnny Sorrow
Forerunner.

Q99
I would say Cheetah. Forerunner had a fairly impressive entry but didn't IMO really show more power (and as we later find out, the origin of her strength is hybridizing Martian and Saturnian DNA with that of human and a few other sources).

Fr relied fairly heavily on blitzing, plus had high strength and toughness. Toughness isn't something Barbara has a lot of problem with and she can handle the speed.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Forerunner.

Prep-Man
Forerunner easily.

Q99
What did she do that was really impressive?

I remember her beating up Donna and Jason, but admittedly I stopped Countdown not all that long after.

Martian_mind
Taking down an alternate universes entire JLA by her lonesome is probably the most prominent one.

Warlord
alternative universe version tend to have low valid in these forum.
Just like in the case of King Hyperion

Q99
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Taking down an alternate universes entire JLA by her lonesome is probably the most prominent one.

Oooh, I had heard but totally forgotten about that.

Even with most alts being pretty weak, switch to Forerunner easy.

Prep-Man
She's one of the best warriors in the universe, so she has Cheetah beat in fighting skills. She can also turn invisible, has similar super speed and has taken on loads of alternate Supermen and Wonderwomen. Yeah, they are alternate universes, but that's a lot better than Cheetah's record, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.