beast vs. black panther vs. sabretooth vs. lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is a 4 way fight that takes place in a swampy jungle type area.

Who wins this 4 way animal showdown?

The Nuul
Beast sucks, hes the first to go then after a short fight, Panther goes down also. This fight is really between Creed and Conner.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by The Nuul
Beast sucks, hes the first to go then after a short fight, Panther goes down also. This fight is really between Creed and Conner.

Well who takes it between these two? I may be leaning towards lizard here.

vansonbee
Panther > Creed > Lizard > Beast FTW

Lord_Talron
lizard is a match for creed. but i really think its stupid to count out the black panther in this one...

jinzin
Originally posted by The Nuul

Pretty much... Creed Stomps though. Lizard couldn't handle Vermin how the hell's he gonna handle Creed?

Mshinu
Creed stomps. He`d take them all on just for fun.

youtube
people here dont give beast his respect beast would own both black panther and lizard in a fight but sabretooth would beat him so its like that sabretooth>beast>black panther>lizard

jinzin
Lizard should be stomping beast. In fact I'd imagine Black Panther would put the boots to Beast. Sorry he's just not as impressive as he should be on the by enlarge though his high end feats do put him at the top of this pack.

youtube
Originally posted by jinzin
Lizard should be stomping beast. In fact I'd imagine Black Panther would put the boots to Beast. Sorry he's just not as impressive as he should be on the by enlarge though his high end feats do put him at the top of this pack.

well actually i see beast beating up lizard because of his agility strength and brains i admit that lizard may be stronger but if we look at the good feats beast has he is a good fighter with his agility and fighting style he developed to support it i think he can take out lizard by playing smart i can see him lift lizard by his tail and slam him into the ground chocking him out while hanging on his back

with black panther it would be harder since beast always had trouble fighting someone like captain america or daredevil but again judging by his good feats and non jobbing ones he is too strong for black panther plus he got claws and his agility he should take it

sabretooth will take beast no doubt but still beast is a very good fighter just remember his fight with sabretooth in the red zone he was owning sabretooth at first

people see beast as some push over but seriously he got a very good feats you can check his respect thread there are feats of him owning some asses and throwing cars bending steel walls he is no push over

chomperx9
Originally posted by youtube

people see beast as some push over but seriously he got a very good feats you can check his respect thread there are feats of him owning some asses and throwing cars bending steel walls he is no push over sounds like your familiar with the place

jinzin
He was avoiding Sabretooth at first and then got one shot... and then later got blitzed... it was hardly impressive. He has agility but he doesn't have the stopping power to take out Lizard IMO.

Panther's a better fighter with enhanced agility (beast doesn't offer much of an advantage there) and Panther himself is strong... beast no way in hell is "too strong" for him.

Mindset
Pretty much... Creed Stomps though. Lizard couldn't handle Vermin how the hell's he gonna handle Creed? Vermin has different showings.

Sometimes he's beating up Spiderman.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
Vermin has different showings.

Sometimes he's beating up Spiderman.
True... I'm not trying to lowball Vermin, he's just basically a version of Creed light...really light...

youtube
He was avoiding Sabretooth at first and then got one shot... and then later got blitzed... it was hardly impressive. He has agility but he doesn't have the stopping power to take out Lizard IMO.

Panther's a better fighter with enhanced agility (beast doesn't offer much of an advantage there) and Panther himself is strong... beast no way in hell is "too strong" for him.

beast was physically overpowering creed in the train and choking him while being on top of him only later sabretooth took him down

i actually think beast does have the power to put lizard down since it doesnt take too much, beast got claws and super human strength to lift and throw cars and he beat some bricks before with pure punching i see him lifting lizard by his tail swing him around and bash his face into the ground getting on his back and chocking him

beast is not too strong for panther? beast is able to lift and throw cars around not too strong? 1 good punch from beast should knock panther the hell out

jinzin
Beast AT NO POINT physically overpower Creed dude...

no expression

He jumped out of Sabretooth's way on took his back then Sabretooth one shot him a page or two later.

It doesn't take too much? Beasts claws have any feats to suggest they can shred through Lizards hyde? Cause he sure as hell isn't punching Lizard into submission.

No not too strong, Panther has wrestled a Rhino to the ground. With his superior fighting ability Beast will be hard pressed to make use of his 2 ton strength advantage... which is pretty slim by comic standards as is.

Do you know who Panther is? no expression

youtube
Beast AT NO POINT physically overpower Creed dude...

no expression

He jumped out of Sabretooth's way on took his back then Sabretooth one shot him a page or two later.

It doesn't take too much? Beasts claws have any feats to suggest they can shred through Lizards hyde? Cause he sure as hell isn't punching Lizard into submission.

No not too strong, Panther has wrestled a Rhino to the ground. With his superior fighting ability Beast will be hard pressed to make use of his 2 ton strength advantage... which is pretty slim by comic standards as is.

Do you know who Panther is? no expression

jinzin please read that issue again you see them fighting in thetrain then you see cyclops enter the train to search for them and then you see beast on top of sabretooth pressing him down withhis arm to the throat

you think beast claws wont cut lizard? vermin wasable to do it without any trouble and what are vermin claw feats? beast was able to trash danger with his claws and to tearout a car top with them he will becutting lizard and he will punch him out or choke him out beast has a good punching power but as i said before i seehim beating lizard by outsmarting him and using both hisstrength tactics and agility the way i described the fight by tak ing him d own and chocking him

panther is not that strong he isa peak human like captain america hell look how he was overpowered by sabretoothwhen he just peak him up with 1 arm and do you think sabretooth is physically stronger then beast? beast is able to lift cars throw them bent steel walls holding a collepsing building and not to mention punching down a sentinal he is above class 2 thats for sure he is somewhere close to spider-man

jinzin
jinzin please read that issue again you see them fighting in thetrain then you see cyclops enter the train to search for them and then you see beast on top of sabretooth pressing him down withhis arm to the throat
And this would be right before Creed with one arm slams Beast hard enough into a subway pole to break ribs and knock him unconcious correct?

you think beast claws wont cut lizard? vermin wasable to do it without any trouble and what are vermin claw feats? beast was able to trash danger with his claws and to tearout a car top with them he will becutting lizard and he will punch him out or choke him out beast has a good punching power but as i said before i seehim beating lizard by outsmarting him and using both hisstrength tactics and agility the way i described the fight by tak ing him d own and chocking him I asked a simple question.. you answered it.

no WAY beast punches Lizard unconcious unless he hit harder than Spidey... he doesn't....
And he definitely doesn't win by a choke.. Lizard would crush him with that tail so fast it's not even funny.

panther is not that strong he isa peak human like captain america hell look how he was overpowered by sabretoothwhen he just peak him up with 1 arm and do you think sabretooth is physically stronger then beast? beast is able to lift cars throw them bent steel walls holding a collepsing building and not to mention punching down a sentinal he is above class 2 thats for sure he is somewhere close to spider-man Yeah.... Creed has feats that EASILY put him in the 10-15 ton category and people speculated for years he was a 20 tonner. And Panther unable to capitalize on beating Creed is not = to Panther unable to beat Beast. Panther has feats that put him well into Steve's class.

youtube
And this would be right before Creed with one arm slams Beast hard enough into a subway pole to break ribs and knock him unconcious correct?

I asked a simple question.. you answered it.

no WAY beast punches Lizard unconcious unless he hit harder than Spidey... he doesn't....
And he definitely doesn't win by a choke.. Lizard would crush him with that tail so fast it's not even funny.

Yeah.... Creed has feats that EASILY put him in the 10-15 ton category and people speculated for years he was a 20 tonner. And Panther unable to capitalize on beating Creed is not = to Panther unable to beat Beast. Panther has feats that put him well into Steve's class.

actually you are wrong since beast was well concious after that slam he was just clawling on thefloor but he wasnt knocked out and before that if you watch theyfightand then sabretooth ios running away from beast and beast is stating that for every person sabretooth will hurt he will break 5 of his bones and then beast catch up with sabretooth and he is on top of him chocking him with his arm pinning him down while he is on top of him , jinzin everything i described is a fact and happened i dont make things out of my ass

lizard will crush beast with his tail? he couldnt even crush spider-man who gets his arms and ribs broken more then a freakin PINIATA, beast is a heavy hitter he punched a sentinal down and everytime beast punched someone the guy was down beast was even able to punch someone into the ground, with a single punch beast maybe wont ko lizard but with multiple punches? hell ye he will punch out lizard , you can argue with me about the punching thing but to state beast cant choke out lizard? come on jinzin come on man we both know it doesnt take much strength tochocke someone out right? youare a wrestler i am an MMA fighter we both know that all he has to do is aplly pressure on the veins the blood flaw is stopped and lizard is chocked out and beast has a super human strength he can and will chocke lizard out

sabretooth got feats to put him in the class 15? you know i am a fan of him so i will leave it at this point since i dont want to go against good old sabs but seriously beast is by far stronger then black panther he is at spider-mans league of strength if not beyond while black panther is a peak human at best

jinzin
Uh no... you don't see Beast pinning Sabretooth to anything.. he has a forearm at Sabretooth's neck sure and immediately get one shot for his trouble... He was KTFO, he's seen in the ery next panel under Sabretooth asleep. Stop trolling please.

Spiderman's durability>Beasts.
He's not going to choke out a Lizard who is actively fighting him back..

What has Beast done that puts him ABOVE spidey? shock

youtube
Uh no... you don't see Beast pinning Sabretooth to anything.. he has a forearm at Sabretooth's neck sure and immediately get one shot for his trouble... He was KTFO, he's seen in the ery next panel under Sabretooth asleep. Stop trolling please.

Spiderman's durability>Beasts.
He's not going to choke out a Lizard who is actively fighting him back..

What has Beast done that puts him ABOVE spidey? shock

you clearly can see beast pinning sabretooth with his firearm and he is on top of sabretooth man

beast wasnt knocked out you see him on the floor but he is moving he is not lying completely out he is just in pain and you can see him under sabretooth but he is not lying on the floor he is in a doggy style Lol which means he isnt knocked out

spider-mans durability was always pathetic and actually beast has a much better durability also due to his healing factor just see how he fought wolverine and got cut by him and kept fighting while spider-man after a single cut by wolverine started to cry like a bleeding virgin

what has beast done to put him above spidy? i said he might be above spidy i cant tell for sure yet but throwing cars to some distance, lifting a car completely and moving it without any effort, tearing a steel wall and nocking down a sentinal with a single punch... i think those things are a little above spider-man

youtube
and i told you already how he can chocke out lizard by slamming him on the ground and jumping on his bacl and chocking him thats something that most likely will happen

Juk3n
and i told you already how he can chocke out lizard by slamming him on the ground and jumping on his bacl and chocking him thats something that most likely will happen No because he'll be stabbed by lizards tail and die horribly.

youtube
Originally posted by Juk3n
No because he'll be stabbed by lizards tail and die horribly.

wtf? dude at least jinzin makes some sense you are just talking bullshit , beast took multiple cuts from wolverine due to his healing factor and since when can lizard penetrate someone with his tale? GTFO

jinzin
you clearly can see beast pinning sabretooth with his firearm and he is on top of sabretooth man

beast wasnt knocked out you see him on the floor but he is moving he is not lying completely out he is just in pain and you can see him under sabretooth but he is not lying on the floor he is in a doggy style Lol which means he isnt knocked out

spider-mans durability was always pathetic and actually beast has a much better durability also due to his healing factor just see how he fought wolverine and got cut by him and kept fighting while spider-man after a single cut by wolverine started to cry like a bleeding virgin

what has beast done to put him above spidy? i said he might be above spidy i cant tell for sure yet but throwing cars to some distance, lifting a car completely and moving it without any effort, tearing a steel wall and nocking down a sentinal with a single punch... i think those things are a little above spider-man

No.. you "clearly see" him holding his forearm to Sabretooth's neck.. there's nothing else in the panel but faces, it's certainly no indication he was going any pinning, and it's immediately showing Sabretooth utterly wreck him with one hit in the next page.

In the panel immediately following beast getting hit you see him laying underneath Creed against the pole, asleep... It's not up for debate.

Spiderman's whethered explosions that level building tops... his durability>Beasts.

Both times Beast has been cut by Wolverine, the cut immediately put him out of the fight. no expression

Spiderman has ripped sentinal heads OFF, lifted tanks etc etc

youtube
No.. you "clearly see" him holding his forearm to Sabretooth's neck.. there's nothing else in the panel but faces, it's certainly no indication he was going any pinning, and it's immediately showing Sabretooth utterly wreck him with one hit in the next page.

In the panel immediately following beast getting hit you see him laying underneath Creed against the pole, asleep... It's not up for debate.

Spiderman's whethered explosions that level building tops... his durability>Beasts.

Both times Beast has been cut by Wolverine, the cut immediately put him out of the fight. no expression

Spiderman has ripped sentinal heads OFF, lifted tanks etc etc

you see faces but you see beast on top of sabretooth and his forearm is holding his throat so that means beast is on topof sabretooth and he pinned him down with his forearm

beast is not lying on the ground under sabretooth he is on his 4 as in dogy style yes sabretooth owned him but he didnt knock him out and then you see jean holding beast and you see beast is half crawling

lets not even bring in spider-mans pathetic durability, breaking his arm twice by falling off a building? getting his arm snapped by jigsaw who is a peak human? getting his face beat to a bloody pulp to the point he was almost dead by kingpin? or again sent to hospital by hammer head? was beat down to a bloody pulp by street thugs with a pipe? got his arm broken by a car hit? or taking a bullet to his arm and passing out? getting cut once by wolverine and b!tch and cry about it for the next centery? come on man spider-man got one pathetic durability he was sent to the hospital more times then beast Lol

beast wasnt out from wolverine cuts, when hewas ape form he was cut by wolverine and after couple seconds he healed right back but when he got his cat form he got even better healing factor and when he fought wolverine toe 2 toe he took everything wolverine gave and he was cutting him back toe 2 toe

spider-man lifted a tank? nice... but beast was holding a collapsing building and a huge chunck of concrete and tearing off a lay of steel wall, punching a sentinal down is more impresive then ripping his head off since his head is mostely attached by wires

jinzin
you see faces but you see beast on top of sabretooth and his forearm is holding his throat so that means beast is on topof sabretooth and he pinned him down with his forearm

beast is not lying on the ground under sabretooth he is on his 4 as in dogy style yes sabretooth owned him but he didnt knock him out and then you see jean holding beast and you see beast is half crawling

lets not even bring in spider-mans pathetic durability, breaking his arm twice by falling off a building? getting his arm snapped by jigsaw who is a peak human? getting his face beat to a bloody pulp to the point he was almost dead by kingpin? or again sent to hospital by hammer head? was beat down to a bloody pulp by street thugs with a pipe? got his arm broken by a car hit? or taking a bullet to his arm and passing out? getting cut once by wolverine and b!tch and cry about it for the next centery? come on man spider-man got one pathetic durability he was sent to the hospital more times then beast Lol

beast wasnt out from wolverine cuts, when hewas ape form he was cut by wolverine and after couple seconds he healed right back but when he got his cat form he got even better healing factor and when he fought wolverine toe 2 toe he took everything wolverine gave and he was cutting him back toe 2 toe

spider-man lifted a tank? nice... but beast was holding a collapsing building and a huge chunck of concrete and tearing off a lay of steel wall, punching a sentinal down is more impresive then ripping his head off since his head is mostely attached by wires

No it doesn't... it's just an artist interpreted close up... once again, doesn't matter since we DO see Sabretooth launch him to sleep with one hand in the next panel.
No in the panel immediately following Sabretooth railig Beast, you see Beast asleep.. not up for debate.. really.

He's punched down titanium doors... no expression
He's soaked up Hulk punches.
He's not bullet proof and he sucks with blood loss but his overall durability is no doubt> Beast.

Spiderman helped support part of a collapsing dailing Bugle... confused
A feat war in strength is not something Beast can compete with parker in, the guys flicked train cars over.

Lord_Talron
why are we comparing beast to parker, i dont see spidey in this competition confused

jinzin
He's calling Beast as strong and as durable or more durable than Spiderman trying to convince me Beast can beat Lizard in a fight. erm

youtube
No it doesn't... it's just an artist interpreted close up... once again, doesn't matter since we DO see Sabretooth launch him to sleep with one hand in the next panel.
No in the panel immediately following Sabretooth railig Beast, you see Beast asleep.. not up for debate.. really.

He's punched down titanium doors... no expression
He's soaked up Hulk punches.
He's not bullet proof and he sucks with blood loss but his overall durability is no doubt> Beast.

Spiderman helped support part of a collapsing dailing Bugle... confused
A feat war in strength is not something Beast can compete with parker in, the guys flicked train cars over.

you see beast on top of sabretooth which clearly show us he was on top of him pinning him down with his forearm, next pannel sabretooth did own beast but he wasnt knocked out he was crawling on the floor which isnt a knock out

spider-man soaked up hulk punches? and beast soaked up WWH punches how about that? and he was able to kick WWH and make him bleed on top of that

punching down titanium doors shows nothing actually captain america did it more then once and so is batman

i just presented you countless encouters where spider-man got his arms broken snapped sent to hospital and was all beaten to bloody pulp like a virgin and you still say he is more durable then beast who got a healing factor? based on what exactly?

beast was holding up a collapsing building lifting cars like toys holding huge chuncks of concrete tearing metal walls and punching a guy into the ground and tearing out a huge gate with the bricks that were holding it , parker never flicked a train thats beyond his strength

Lord_Talron
He's calling Beast as strong and as durable or more durable than Spiderman trying to convince me Beast can beat Lizard in a fight. erm idk about any fights afterwords, but i kno that peter was no match for the lizard in their first fight

youtube
He's calling Beast as strong and as durable or more durable than Spiderman trying to convince me Beast can beat Lizard in a fight. erm

you are the one who is always arguing wolverine can beat lizard with easy so beast who is stronger then wolverine , as agile as wolverine , got a healing factor and claws wont beat down lizard? come on jinzin beast will be chocking that reptile like nothing, and tell me since when is lizard even a threat? he got raped by black cat, owned by puma, sodomized by vermin, owned by wolverine.... only thing he ever did was giving spider-man trouble hell who didnt give spider-man trouble? thugs with pipes owned him so what makes you think lizard is a threat

Mshinu
Beast fights like spidey so he looses stick out tongue

youtube
Originally posted by Mshinu

unlike spidy beast can actually fight he knows pressure point techniques and he can actually make some good moves unlike spidy who can only jump around and get his ribs broken

Mshinu
unlike spidy beast can actually fight he knows pressure point techniques and he can actually make some good moves unlike spidy who can only jump around and get his ribs broken

Okay he is not quite as bad as the spider, but his style is very similar and his stats are lower.

youtube
Originally posted by Mshinu
Okay he is not quite as bad as the spider, but his style is very similar and his stats are lower.

dude you give lizard way too much credit, he got raped by black cat, owned by puma, even vermin was sodomizing him i meancome on ... look how easily wolverine took him out he is just a savage huge reptile beast will just wrestle him to the ground chocke him out end of story or beast will just jump around and cut him with his claws his claws are an advantage that spider-man doesnt have , or he can always go feral like with danger and eat lizard seriously lizard is nothing

jinzin
you are the one who is always arguing wolverine can beat lizard with easy so beast who is stronger then wolverine , as agile as wolverine , got a healing factor and claws wont beat down lizard? come on jinzin beast will be chocking that reptile like nothing, and tell me since when is lizard even a threat? he got raped by black cat, owned by puma, sodomized by vermin, owned by wolverine.... only thing he ever did was giving spider-man trouble hell who didnt give spider-man trouble? thugs with pipes owned him so what makes you think lizard is a threat Originally posted by Mshinu

youtube
he wins

jinzin
you see beast on top of sabretooth which clearly show us he was on top of him pinning him down with his forearm, next pannel sabretooth did own beast but he wasnt knocked out he was crawling on the floor which isnt a knock out

spider-man soaked up hulk punches? and beast soaked up WWH punches how about that? and he was able to kick WWH and make him bleed on top of that

punching down titanium doors shows nothing actually captain america did it more then once and so is batman

i just presented you countless encouters where spider-man got his arms broken snapped sent to hospital and was all beaten to bloody pulp like a virgin and you still say he is more durable then beast who got a healing factor? based on what exactly?

beast was holding up a collapsing building lifting cars like toys holding huge chuncks of concrete tearing metal walls and punching a guy into the ground and tearing out a huge gate with the bricks that were holding it , parker never flicked a train thats beyond his strength

Featwar? Beast loses to Spiderman plain and simple, you can try and pull out his low end feats all day but he'll no doubt win a feat war for sure.

Your countless evidence was several examples, half of which were early in his career... lol

Spiderman>Beast...

Spiderman's already beaten Beast. erm

BattleMage
Originally posted by vansonbee
Panther > Creed > Lizard > Beast FTW This thumb up

youtube

Spiderman's already beaten Beast. erm

where and when?

jinzin
in your wildest nightmares. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.