Ares with twilight sword vs king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

Omega Vision
I admittedly know little about the TS's capabilities but my gut tells me that King Thor>Ares regardless.

Galan007
Ares (assuming he can wield the sword as well as Surtur.)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Ares (assuming he can wield the sword as well as Surtur.)
That's a HUGE assumption. I mean it is Ares after all. vin

Slaanesh
Ares will wield it better than Surter did..he's the greatest fighter there is..

celeyhyga17
KT wins!!!

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Ares will wield it better than Surter did..he's the greatest fighter there is..

rolling on floor laughing

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
rolling on floor laughing

seriously..make their stat equal and give them both twilight sword(assuming Ares can use it)..he would stomp Surtur..he's the God of War..fighting is his specialty..

jalek moye
seriously..make their stat equal and give them both twilight sword(assuming Ares can use it)..he would stomp Surtur..he's the God of War..fighting is his specialty..

hes kind of the bloodlust aspect of war though, so i wouldnt say hes some epic level combat artist

Johnny Sorrow

He sure hasn't lived up to the name.

Slaanesh
He sure hasn't lived up to the name.

why??cuz Sentry kill him??cuz herc beats him??

vansonbee
He sure hasn't lived up to the name. thumb up

This what we stand by in KMC.

Johnny Sorrow
why??cuz Sentry kill him??cuz herc beats him??

Currently Sentry would kill anyone in his way.

Ares is the God of War, and mostly he has little feats to justify that title. The comics deliberately play down the stations you think he would have (strategic leader, master of H2H combat) in favor of relentless warrior and unforgiving tough guy.

Slaanesh
Currently Sentry would kill anyone in his way.

Ares is the God of War, and mostly he has little feats to justify that title. The comics deliberately play down the stations you think he would have (strategic leader, master of H2H combat) in favor of relentless warrior and unforgiving tough guy.

i think he did great..his personality is also great..strategic leader is athena job..and he is great in combat..bloodlust and everyting..well..that's just my opinion..i like the way marvel present him..

Johnny Sorrow
i think he did great..his personality is also great..strategic leader is athena job..and he is great in combat..bloodlust and everyting..well..that's just my opinion..i like the way marvel present him..

I liked the Ares mini, with him being a dad and telling Alexander not to be a dork. Fun times. big grin

Endless Mike
Isn't the sword like 20 meters long?

Colossus-Big C
ares already weilded the sword and battled ymir with it and defeated him.

also the sword can be any size. when surtur uses it its larger than a building. when smaller people uses it it can shrink in size

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.