Nova, Quasar, and Super-Skrull vs Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which trio wins?

Gecko4lif
Hawkman?

Really?

Really?

Bouboumaster
Team 1, and hard.
Manhunter is aguarbly the biggest gun on the field, and Wondy fall at the third place behind Quasar, and above Nova. But these two can't do the job alone. Hawkman loose it for the team.

Btw, SS is pretty tough to beat too.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1, and hard.
Manhunter is aguarbly the biggest gun on the field, and Wondy fall at the third place behind Quasar, and above Nova. But these two can't do the job alone. Hawkman loose it for the team.

Btw, SS is pretty tough to beat too. Agreed, couple add-on though.

SS fire abilities will effect MM big time.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Starscream M
Which trio wins?

did you really have to gimp team 2 with hawkman.. he's tough and all, but he may be a little out of his league here.

team 2 wins 8/10

dmills
Sigh, Nova behind MM, Quasar and Wonder Woman?. Please read more Nova people. I will refrain from further participation due to my blood pressure rising high enough to make my head explode.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by dmills
Sigh, Nova behind MM, Quasar and Wonder Woman?. Please read more Nova people. I will refrain from further participation due to my blood pressure rising high enough to make my head explode.

I wouldn't put current Nova on MM's level. He has a long way to go before he stands on the level of J'onn.

the ninjak
I agree MM's intangibility makes him the heavyweight but Nova beats WW.

celeyhyga17

I'm not completely sure if Manhunter is > Nova. He does belong to Manhunter's and Wondy's class though. Since his upgrade, he's clearly shown and portrayed as a heavyweight. Nova is underrated on these boards all the time.

Naija boy

How did u arrive at putting him infront of them?

dmills
@Naija,

FTL speed
class 100+ strength
superior durability
heat and concussive force blasts
Resistance to psionics
Ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy
World Mind
Gravity control

dmills
The ability to manipulate gravity with such precision that he could literally place 200 tons of gravimetric force on your throat, or make you too heavy to move or even open your eye's.

the ninjak
Yeah Baby Happy Dance

dmills
@celeyhyga17,
In most cases it's just flat out ignorance of the character, his feats and his history. In other cases it's legit opinion and at the rest is flat out dislike of the character.

Warlord
T1

celeyhyga17
@celeyhyga17,
In most cases it's just flat out ignorance of the character, his feats and his history. In other cases it's legit opinion and at the rest is flat out dislike of the character.

he's still a new kid in the block when it comes to being an "alpha" level threat. so I still wouldn't put him clearly in front of Manhunter and Wondy.

Prep-Man
Can Hawkman get the Claw of Horus?

Warlord
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
he's still a new kid in the block when it comes to being an "alpha" level threat. so I still wouldn't put him clearly in front of Manhunter and Wondy.

still he could stand much better against them in comparison to Hawkman against SS

Q99
Team 1 stomps, Hawkman can't hope to hold his weight.

Something I'll note on the Claw: It was only ever used to inflict high-level blows *once* in what was arguably PIS.

Every other time it only controlled Nth metal.

Bentley
Wonder Woman and MM can win some if they play it very smart. But yeah, they'll get overwhelmed.

Warlord
I agree with Kang

Naija boy
@Naija,

FTL speed
class 100+ strength
superior durability
heat and concussive force blasts
Resistance to psionics
Ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy
World Mind
Gravity control

Both MM and Wonderwoman have FTL speed and are physically much stronger than nova as well as being more durable. Wonderwoman has high level resistance to psionics, plus a hax lasso and tiara. MM is a top top notch psionic + shapeshifter+phaser+has invisibility.

Nova doesnt have energy manipulation feats to put him on the level of Quasar.

Dont get me wrong i really like nova as a character and have read almost all his appearances but u r definitely ratin him a bit too highly as of now. lets wait and see what he does in the thanos imperative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.