Captain Universe Trion Juggernaut vs. RKT w/ Power Cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

The Nuul
Superman solos.

galactusischere
Good thread, but I think Superman stomps.

The Nuul
Originally posted by galactusischere
Good thread, but I think Superman stomps.

I agree with the S that standing for Shokosfanpower, the man in blue stomps.

Doctor-Alvis
Am I the only one that thinks Juggernaut both being Captain Universe and having the evil Trion spirits possessing him would cause a lot of conflict?

The Nuul
Yes.

shokosugi
so is Captain Universe Trion Juggernaut too much for Rune King Thor w/ the Power Cosmic ?

The Nuul
Noooo, Superman solos.

shokosugi
hahahahahha that's so funny Nuul! one more pls!!

Colossus-Big C
i see these guys around the same power.
but juggs is still invunerable...

Lord Feron
RKT Dispells the magical connection to cytorrak and the trinity (or whatever possessed Juggs) and proceeds to beat the crap out of the giant.

If not that RKT BFRs him.

Bentley
Man that version of Juggs doesn't even exist, its pretty much a case of "Full-powered Galactus syndrome"

janus77
RTK + Power Cosmic for the win.

JakeTheBank
It depends on how much of a Power Cosmic amp RKT gets. Considering he was implied to be more powerful/capable than Odin, unless he got a huge bonus for the PC, it would seem trivial, imo. Why give a Skyfather+ being a powerset in which his own powerset already feasibly gives him? Unless of course, this is an attempt to basically have Juggs get his ass completely obliterated.

RKT for the win, without the Power Cosmic even, imo.

the ninjak
RUNE KING THOR!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.