Looking for a game again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Ok played it ages ago and recently remembered it, its a racing game but where you can blow up the other cars with mini guns and missiles and so on, you could also drop oil and mines and so on. You could buy new and faster cars. There's a a level where you race on the moon. These are the only details I can really remember since it was ages ago. Ohhhh one of the cars you could get was a mini. Please please please help me cuz I really wanna find this game.

steverules_2
There was also gold dollar signs that you could pick up and a weapon was dropping glue, this was a PC game far as I know, wasn't old or anything like that and there were boosts I think on the ground, it was kinda like a third person racing game, if you finished last you'd hear boos and if you finished first there'd be cheering. I think there was also a game included about a guy whos an egg but I dunno much. Also a laser was a weapon.

SaTsuJiN
Rock N' Roll Racing ?

Lt_2ZjktsD8

Ms.Marvel
twisted metal? >_>

Kazenji
Should've just re-used your other thread Steve

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=517051&highlight=title%3A%28Looking%29+forumid%3A66

steverules_2
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Rock N' Roll Racing ?

Lt_2ZjktsD8

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
twisted metal? >_>

No it wasn't either of them, but thanks for trying

It was kinda like a third person driving game, you never got a first person view...kinda like Rock N roll racing actually. Think there was a level where there it was like the desert. It was my friends game but I dunno him anymore. It was just on PC, not sure if its even that well known or not sad

Pandemoniac
Might be Death Rally, looked anything like this?

AsbestosFlaygon
Carmageddon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.