Uni-Power gladiator vs Guardian amped Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
Who wins? blood lust on

Warlord
amped Prime

Lord Feron
Uni Glads would crush SBP but he has no feats of significance. Can't really argue for a guy with no feats sad

illadelph12
Gladiator to a factor of 50 would be very, very nasty, but I'm not sure he'd beat the amped Emo. It'd be a long drawn out Dragonball Z type match.

Based on resume, SBP.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Uni Glads would crush SBP but he has no feats of significance. Can't really argue for a guy with no feats sad Cruel fate. smokin'

Q99
Uni-Gladiator only had the uni-power as-of it's makeshift self repair. So he's not quite as nasty as the original Uni-power level would've made him.

He would beat non-Guardian amp Prime, but I'm not sure on amped Prime.

lionking
factor 50 thats interesting, i assumed the uni power empowered him far more. ordinary superboy prime is far far far more power than 50 gladiators

lionking
and dont gimme that gladiator is on pre crisis levels because looking at his feats and his battles with sometimes mediocer opposition he is nowhere near those heights..... holla

dmills
Is the Uni power still gimped or is it back at full strength?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by dmills

i think when glads had it it was full strength. Because Sue had it right before him in that book. They fight at the bottom of the ocean and it caused a tsunami simple though punching eachother. So if it amped sue enough to go toe to toe with glads in a fist fight imagine how much it did for him when it was handed over. So i don't think it's like the current one. ( i heard its really weak now, why the **** did they do that?)

Slaanesh
Prime 10/10

dmills
It was gimped that entire time.

Bouboumaster
Glad

Galan007
Prime. Easily.

vansonbee
Is the Uni power still gimped or is it back at full strength? Well, we don't know what exactly Uni-Power gives.

Some say it amps a person abilities 50 times or it could be different for every user.

Q99

It's not back to full-full strength, but it did regain it's abilities.

Glads was almost last in the series of people in it's repair sequence. First Hulk for strength, DD for senses, X-23 for regen, then Sue (which might've been the last needed for actual repair), Gladiator, and finally Surfer was who it went to in the mini.

So it provides the full width of abilities but not quite the original multiplier.

I think that past a certain level, it's additive rather than a multiplier, it still can only provide so much power. It may give someone weaker x50, but someone who's really powerful may only get enough for several times their normal abilities.

Bentley
Prime so easy it hurts.

Warlord
I wouldn't go that far and say Prime > 50 Gladiators and I think Unipower Glads could beat prime.

Not the amped Prime though

Q99
Uni-Power Glads should be higher than Sodam Yat-Ion level IMO, so yea, fighting unamped Prime should be well within his capability.

xJLxKing
Yet, it's all assumptions.

Prime wins. He does it easily

Warlord
yet assumptions never stoped anyone at rating Takion as a skyfather despite the lack of feats etc...
anyway...Amped Prime sould win

Q99
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yet, it's all assumptions.

Based on known uni-power feats, though.

kevdude
Prime as well.

Galan007
Originally posted by Warlord
yet assumptions never stoped anyone at rating Takion as a skyfather despite the lack of feats etc... Actually I'm pretty sure most (key word) people will now concede that Takion is sub-Surfer-level, based on feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.