kof Zero vs street fighter Seth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
A powerfull battle is gonna begin

Sin_Volvagia
Seth can do similar things as Zero plus use a variety of moves from characters in Street FIghter 4. He also gave Ryu a beating before he was hit with a Hadouken beam.

I give this one to Seth.

Esomark
Is this Original Zero or Clone Zero (KOF 2000)? If it's Original, his striker spam and sinuous cutting sarong would overwhelm Seth but if it's Clone Zero, Seth would win.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Esomark
Is this Original Zero or Clone Zero (KOF 2000)? If it's Original, his striker spam and sinuous cutting sarong would overwhelm Seth but if it's Clone Zero, Seth would win.

Original zero vs seth

Esomark
Like I said, Original Zero would overwhelm Seth. Strikers, cutting sarong, and now that I remember, that cheesy dark vortex.

No End N Site
Seth.

He can teleport. Spam Teleport like Pyron.

Has vacuum moves.

Fast enough to kick someone 18 times but to the human eye, it appears to be 1 kick.

He can float out of range and throw single handed Sonic Booms.

And his Tenden Engine shoots out Tornados and allows him to instantaneously steal the data on the people he faces.

isharacramer
embarrasment I think seth will win

lordxalba
Seth after a good fight.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Weakened Clone Zero survived zero cannon beam for not too long while Original Zero > Clone Zero, and Seth got KO'd by Metsu hadouken. Zero takes this.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Weakened Clone Zero survived zero cannon beam for not too long while Original Zero > Clone Zero, and Seth got KO'd by Metsu hadouken. Zero takes this.

No ,Seth takes this.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
No ,Seth takes this.

No matter how many times I'll proof it, you'll close your ears right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
No matter how many times I'll proof it, you'll close your ears right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't have any proof. sick

isharacramer
yes

Esomark
Zero can easily repel Seth's Sonic Booms with his sarong and reflect them back at him. He has an energy shield too.

Kirikaze Fuuma

Because you ignored my previous post. Nice try, sock.

isharacramer
seth wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.