dr.strange vs spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tests
classic dr.strange vs spectre

classic strange gets a week of prep, and the spectre (i do not know all of the forms of spectre other than the hal jordan spectre and jim corrigan spectre). So lets say he faces each one

Who wins?

Who will win if strange is at full power but spectre is not at full power i.e. 80 percent

Warlord
the spectre would be too much for the doc

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
the spectre would be too much for the doc

Not necessarily. If Kent can go toe to toe with Spectre, I think Strange can as well. Overall, Kent is a more formidable mage than Strange, but not by much.

Warlord
I see them as equals.
Fate has gone toe to toe with the Spectre while Strange has defied the Tribunal.

they both had done someridiculus things back in the 60's-70's
Thing is I don't think the could stalemate the Spectre or the LIving Tribunal etc... in a non PIS scenario

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not necessarily. If Kent can go toe to toe with Spectre, I think Strange can as well. Overall, Kent is a more formidable mage than Strange, but not by much.
Every time Fate went up against the Spectre it was like a Thing vs Hulk fight. Sure the Thing (Fate) got some hits in and held his own for a while but the fights were always downhill struggles where the Hulk (Spectre) inevitably prevailed.

Fate has never once defeated the Spectre and Strange's one hope here is to get his hands on the Spear of Destiny.

Originally posted by Warlord
I see them as equals.
Fate has gone toe to toe with the Spectre while Strange has defied the Tribunal.

they both had done someridiculus things back in the 60's-70's
Thing is I don't think the could stalemate the Spectre or the LIving Tribunal etc... in a non PIS scenario
Back when Strange "defied" the Living Tribunal he was nowhere near as powerful or important as the LT we know today. In those times IIRC he was portrayed at Eternity level or even less. His first appearance had him fighting Nebulos, a foe that would be far beneath the current Tribunal's concerns.

tests
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Every time Fate went up against the Spectre it was like a Thing vs Hulk fight. Sure the Thing (Fate) got some hits in and held his own for a while but the fights were always downhill struggles where the Hulk (Spectre) inevitably prevailed.

Fate has never once defeated the Spectre and Strange's one hope here is to get his hands on the Spear of Destiny.

Back when Strange "defied" the Living Tribunal he was nowhere near as powerful or important as the LT we know today. In those times IIRC he was portrayed at Eternity level or even less. His first appearance had him fighting Nebulos, a foe that would be far beneath the current Tribunal's concerns.

well, since strange has prep time, he could use the eye of agomatto to figure out spectres weakness (spear of destiny) and he can maybe take him out. Classic strange was a beast with prep.

Prep-Man

I never said he owned Spectre, but he did stalemate him in an issue of JLA.

Nihilist
Strange with prep calling upon all his power/artifacts can take wins against Spectre, but not the majority.

tests
Originally posted by Nihilist
Strange with prep calling upon all his power/artifacts can take wins against Spectre, but not the majority.

yea, something like 4/10 is pretty realistic for strange. I wonder, if any, marvel characters could take the spectre other than strange. I am talking about people like silver surfer/thor/thanos etc

TheTyrant
Spectre gets stomped.

Remember what Strange did to Shuma and Galactus?

batdude123
facepalm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Spectre gets stomped.

Remember what Strange did to Shuma and Galactus?
Do us all a favor and stop posting.

TheTyrant
Do us all a favor and stop posting.

I'm afraid what I posted is true. Strange with prep defeated two beings that would kill a hundred Spectres.

batdude123
no expression

TheTyrant
^ of course.

We all know DoV Spectre could defeat Shuma Gorath in his realm, am i rit?

Shuma would go KoT on his ass

Omega Vision
I'm afraid what I posted is true. Strange with prep defeated two beings that would kill a hundred Spectres.
Smh...

TheTyrant
Smh... Originally posted by TheTyrant
^ of course.

We all know DoV Spectre could defeat Shuma Gorath in his realm, am i rit?

Shuma would go KoT on his ass

tests
Spectre gets stomped.

Remember what Strange did to Shuma and Galactus? ''

With prep, strange took out shuma, which is an insane feat. But him stomping spectre? I'd say strange could take 5 to 7 out of a 100 percent spectre, but more like 6 is probably realistic. Unless he uses eternity or something haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.