Bricks Vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Bricks:
Colossus
She-Hulk
Mortal Herculese
Grey Hulk
Solomon Grundy(average)
Thing

Diana can't fly, but has all of her other abilities, and gets her standard gear.

CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Warlord
at the same time?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Warlord
at the same time?

Of course.

Warlord
she goes down

Q99
Hm... yea. Though between her weapons and super speed, several of them go down too.

Warlord
true

Omega Vision
Team 9.58764/10

xmarksthespot
She ties them all up in the lasso and Morpheus touches them... 313

JakeTheBank
Well, with someone with superior fighting ability, physical stats, and superspeed, taking CIS off means that Diana could quite literally hit and run and divide and conquer if she truly wanted to. It also means she can soul rape with the lasso and can even manage to hogtie multiple targets at once with it. Diana can also throw her tiara with such force at various weakspots such as arteries like she did to Genocide when she was really pissed. Pretty much anyone here who can bleed and be cut by a bladed object thrown by a Class 100+++ character will be hurting.

I think the team can win, but Wonder Woman benefits far more without CIS and PIS hindering her. If the team does win, it will be a hellacious fight every single time.

xmarksthespot
She zaps them with her random lightning powers and "Moon Tiara Magic!"s their heads off...131

TheTyrant
Diana blitzes them all. Colossus and Herc put up a fight.

Q99
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She zaps them with her random lightning powers and "Moon Tiara Magic!"s their heads off...131

CIS and PIS is off, but it's not bloodlusted, so she's not going to try and decap all of them.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Q99
CIS and PIS is off, but it's not bloodlusted, so she's not going to try and decap all of them. Then we'll go back to plan A. doped

Actually I just realised it says fight to the death... so really it's just pick your poison.

Q99
Ah yea, to the death... so tiara and aegis lightning will be used in force. She might just win it.

Konton
Blitzes for the win.

Herc, in a wondrous showing, takes multiple punches to go down. =p

The Nuul
CIS is off, she should win.

Warlord
I don't know about the blitzes...
She surely is faster than everyone in the field but all the times I've seen her blitz someone was by flying.
I do give her a great edge due to reflexes but the greatest assett would be her weapons for me.
She would take some of them down but I don't see her taking a majority.
I just don't see her going Flash on them

xmarksthespot
She has the footspeed to match Jessie Quick. And to run circles deflecting fragments of the Shattered God from all corners of the universe.

Divide and conquer.

Warlord
I remmeber the instance with Jessie quick...
Still based on her overall apearences I think she'll be overwhelmed by the team unless she starts tiara slitting throats

Q99
Here's a question: Does Wondy's axe count as standard gear yet? She's used it often during the recent run, and she even is starting to carry it in guest shots, like her brief appearance in Action Comics 888.

Mshinu
Diana dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.