PC Captain Marvel VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

xJLxKing
Marvel

JakeTheBank
PC Captain Marvel in a stomp.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PC Captain Marvel in a stomp. are you joking?

marvel is high herald at best

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
are you joking?

PC Marvels were like PC Superman but without any weaknesses and arguably more durable.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
are you joking?

Are you joking? Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel would decimate Thanos.

galactusischere
IDK about stomp.

Would PC Cap M be able to give Odin trouble?

Colossus-Big C
whats some of pc marvel or supermans high end feats?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
IDK about stomp.

Considering how damn resilient he would be against magic, in the purely physical sense, yes. Odin could BFR him and what not and feasibly use the OF to amp to his levels, but convential blasts and what not wouldn't cut it.

And besides, Odin > Thanos.

Omega Vision
IDK about stomp.

Most definitely. PC Black Adam couldn't be stopped by Shazam so the Wizard had to resort to Bfring him across the Universe. In doing so Shazam was severely weakened.

PC Marvel was roughly equal to Black Adam when he stopped messing around and cut lose.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Most definitely. PC Black Adam couldn't be stopped by Shazam so the Wizard had to resort to Bfring him across the Universe. In doing so Shazam was severely weakened.

PC Marvel was roughly equal to Black Adam when he stopped messing around and cut lose.

thumb up

Thanos gets his shit kicked in here.

galactusischere

Then how is this a stomp? Thanos didn't get stomped by an all-out going Odin. How would he get stomped here(I know he loses)?

xJLxKing
Cm was like invulnerable to damage. Heck, someone like Superman couldn't really damage him

Colossus-Big C
abc logic doesnt really work.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
whats some of pc marvel or supermans high end feats? Sneezing away a star system

JakeTheBank
Well, if PC Superman and PC Black Adam, both of whom had insane strength showings, couldn't cause much, if any, serious harm to PC Captain Marvel, I fail to see what Thanos can do outside of getting the IG or HOTU.

Lord Feron
Then how is this a stomp? Thanos didn't get stomped by an all-out going Odin. How would he get stomped here(I know he loses)?

you really think the fight between Odin and thanos was Odin going all out?? **** no!

anyway pc marvel would beat thanos

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sneezing away a star system isnt that silver age?

Omega Vision
Odin wasn't going all out. When Odin goes all out then it means the destruction of Asgard.

Odin didn't engage Thanos the way CM can: going in fast, hitting him hard and utilizing vastly superior speed and strength to take Thanos down.

xJLxKing
isnt that silver age?
Which is still PC. As in Pre-Crisis

xJLxKing
I didn't know Odin walking through attack and back handing his opponent mean he is going all out.

Parmaniac
isnt that silver age? Isn't the silver age before the crisis happend?

Colossus-Big C
oh..

JakeTheBank
Hell, it's obvious judging from all of his other "going all out" feats on panel, Odin wasn't using his full power to curbstomp Thanos. Thanos got slapped around by a mildly pissed All-father and didn't die. That's not good enough to net him a victory against the Big Red Cheese, Pre-Crisis Edition.

Omega Vision
Hell, it's obvious judging from all of his other "going all out" feats on panel, Odin wasn't using his full power to curbstomp Thanos. Thanos got slapped around by a mildly pissed All-father and didn't die. That's not good enough to net him a victory against the Big Red Cheese, Pre-Crisis Edition.
Truly going all out I'd say Odin would have a good chance of one-shot disintegrating Thanos.

Parmaniac
Truly going all out I'd say Odin would have a good chance of one-shot disintegrating Thanos. No way ahah

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No way ahah
Way. uhuh

JakeTheBank
One-shot disintegrating Thanos, I'm not too sure about. Thanos durability >>>> his offensive output, imo. Odin should beat him though, most assuredly.

Omega Vision
One-shot disintegrating Thanos, I'm not too sure about. Thanos durability >>>> his offensive output, imo. Odin should beat him though, most assuredly.
Yeah I suppose disintegrate is a bit much, but certainly badly char and deaden.

Blanket
Truly going all out I'd say Odin would have a good chance of one-shot disintegrating Thanos. That is why nobody asked you

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
That is why nobody asked you
Well **** you too. mad

So how are you on this fine day?

Blanket
Well **** you too. mad

So how are you on this fine day? In Anticipation mode.
Don't stop, never stop... waiting

Colossus-Big C
so everyone was depowered after the crises?
is there a PC Zeus? Or PC High Father?

TheTyrant
Thanos defeated a cube being. That's a helluva lot more than Marrvel's goofy has done in his career.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos defeated a cube being. That's a helluva lot more than Marrvel's goofy has done in his career. why do people bring up fights were he had prep? he has none here erm

Colossus-Big C
also is it true captain marvel was created by marvel then brought by dc company?

Blanket
why do people bring up fights were he had prep? he has none here erm Because he didn't use prep

galactusischere
why do people bring up fights were he had prep? he has none here erm

He didn't have prep against Kosmos.

Colossus-Big C
how did he beat him? arent they above skyfather level in power?

galactusischere

SHE was slightly restricted.

Omega Vision
SHE was slightly restricted.
Slightly? By which you mean completely mentally unbalanced and unable to use her powers to anywhere near their fullest?

In that sense yes, Thanos beat a Cube Being. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Thanos's power was truly > or even = to a true Cube Being then he wouldn't have lost to Odin.

TheTyrant
It apparently is after his upgrades.

Kosmos was only restricted to a physical form. Nothing else.

Thanos wins.

Blanket
Slightly? By which you mean completely mentally unbalanced and unable to use her powers to anywhere near their fullest?

In that sense yes, Thanos beat a Cube Being. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Thanos's power was truly > or even = to a true Cube Being then he wouldn't have lost to Odin. no

cdtm
PC Captain Marvel in a stomp.

I'm not sure about a stomp, but Thanos's options are a lot more limited compared to facing Superman.

Not sure is transmutation would even work on Cap... There's still telepathy though. He can try mentally zonking Cap, if he doesn't get KOed first.

cdtm

Basically, for some reason she preferred using a mortal form. So Thanos mentally unbalanced her mind zonked her into a coma, effectively imprisoning her.

She still probably had her abilities, since she could've reversed the big crunch and all, but I guess making herself living flesh gave her flesh's weaknesses, like an inability to focus when you're supremely pissed off by a taunting Titan...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not sure about a stomp, but Thanos's options are a lot more limited compared to facing Superman.

Not sure is transmutation would even work on Cap... There's still telepathy though. He can try mentally zonking Cap, if he doesn't get KOed first.

Transmutation probably wouldn't even work well on mainstream Captain Marvel. His body snapped back after literally turning inside out because his body is essentially a magical construct in a way. He was hurt, but the effect didn't stick. Telepathy would probably be ineffective as well, as the Wisdom of Solomon provided mental defenses for CM as well as make him a bonafide super-genius.

Prep-Man
IDK about stomp.

In one of his first origin stories, SHAZAM admitted he couldn't harm Pre-Crisis Black Adam. Why? Because he had true invulnerability. The only thing SHAZAM did was BFR and sent him to the farthest reaches of the universe.

Just to note, this was in the ROE, which shows how powerful Black Adam was. Cap was his equal.

Prep-Man

Damn! Beat me to it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
In one of his first origin stories, SHAZAM admitted he couldn't harm Pre-Crisis Black Adam. Why? Because he had true invulnerability. The only thing SHAZAM did was BFR and sent him to the farthest reaches of the universe.

Just to note, this was in the ROE, which shows how powerful Black Adam was. Cap was his equal.

Well said, and true.

Adam even had a run in with PC Superman, in a team up between him and Marvel. According to Superman, they were so evenly matched the fight could've gone on a really, really long time (Although Adam was most definitely ahead on points, as Supes had two isolated attacks that failed to knock Adam down, while Adam was chaining together combos and knocking Supes off his feet..)

Going by their fight, I'd say Adam was at least as powerful and Supes and Marvel, if not slightly more so (And that's true today as well, going by their post crisis fights..)

KuRuPT Thanosi
PC Marvel probably would win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.