Sephiroth vs. Alakazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Sephiroth (FFVII) fights Alakazam (Pokemon).

Round 1: TK Fight. These two must battle eachother only through their TK attacks.

Round 2: A fight. They can use all their abilities.

Discuss.

BloodRain
Strength could go to Sephiroth. Alakazam has more skill in the area.

Pkmn threads appearing like rabbits >_>

Phanteros
Alakazam should take this one the first round since Seph is shit with out materia.

second round stop will will come in handy. for seph

Heythere,Honey
Sephy doesn't need Materia anymoar as he learned how to do magic without it while he was in the Lifestream.

Nemesis X
Imo, Sephiroth might win in the TK round. Not sure if I've seen Alakazam using his TK to make a whole party feel like their limbs were coming off.

BloodRain
A weak pkmn can paralyse with TK, sure Alakazams would be far above that.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Imo, Sephiroth might win in the TK round. Not sure if I've seen Alakazam using his TK to make a whole party feel like their limbs were coming off. Alakazam's TK is so good it can literally create spoons with it. cool Unfortunately, Alakzam's pokedex only really mentions that, and how smart it is.

That said, Abra can outspeed Sephiroth in it's sleep. I'm being literal here.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Phanteros
Alakazam should take this one the first round since Seph is shit with out materia.

second round stop will will come in handy. for seph

Seph does not need materia for TK

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Alakazam's TK is so good it can literally create spoons with it. cool Unfortunately, Alakzam's pokedex only really mentions that, and how smart it is.

That said, Abra can outspeed Sephiroth in it's sleep. I'm being literal here.
I don't see how making spoons helps. :/

Sin_Volvagia
1. Sephiroth has the greater will power. Alakazam has a supercomputer brain and has mastered every form of psychic technique. Perhaps the Pokemon wins here.

2. Sephiroth has magical abilities that are too much for Alakazam to handle. And Abra being faster than Sephiroth: laughing

MooCowofJustice
Creating matter with TK is pretty damn good.

Yeah. Abra teleports so fast it leaves after images of itself. Isn't that what Sephiroth is supposed to do?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
1. Sephiroth has the greater will power. Alakazam has a supercomputer brain and has mastered every form of psychic technique. Perhaps the Pokemon wins here.

2. Sephiroth has magical abilities that are too much for Alakazam to handle. And Abra being faster than Sephiroth: laughing Abra is literally faster in it's sleep. Check the pokedex.

Nephthys
Well then its awesome that he's in this thread, isn't it?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well then its awesome that he's in this thread, isn't it? It is.

Nephthys
Yeah. big grin

Hang on. No he isn't. huh

http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/9846/images/abra.gif

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/mr_cereal/alakazam.gif

See? Different.

ScreamPaste
Yeah. big grin

Hang on. No he isn't. huh

http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/9846/images/abra.gif

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/mr_cereal/alakazam.gif

See? Different. You posted an infant and an adult version of the same character...?

Nephthys
No, I posted two characters that are very different due to evolution.

ScreamPaste
No, I posted two characters that are very different due to evolution.
Sort of like how I'm larger and stronger than my preteen self due to puberty?

Nephthys
No, sort of like how you got engulfed in a white light and your entire body morphed into something different.

ScreamPaste
No, sort of like how you got engulfed in a white light and your entire body morphed into something different. So, like puberty, but faster.

I really hope you're not trying to insinuate that Abra and Alakazam are seperate characters, and that Kadabra loses power as it grows? That would be incredibly illogical. wink

Cyner
Well it would make sense if you were comparing slowbro to slowking which are two separate evolutionary paths but Alakazam is a straight line path where he retains all the powers of his former states.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Cyner
Well it would make sense if you were comparing slowbro to slowking which are two separate evolutionary paths but Alakazam is a straight line path where he retains all the powers of his former states. Pretty much yes.

Slowpoke --> Slowking. Slowpoke that grew up into a slowking.
Slowpoke --> SlowBro Slowpoke that grew up into a slowbro.

Both are still slowpokes, and lose nothing upon evolution. Puberty is just kinder to Slowking, though SlowBro is more of a badass.

Nephthys
Kind of like how illogical it is that Poliwrath loses the ability to tail wag becuase it loses a tail, or Venomoth loses the ability to walk with legs, or Persian loses the ability to walk upright or Golem loses the ability to scratch its nose or how Dragonites entire body structure changes or how Alakazam has never shown or been mentioned to possess haxxed teleporting or how humans became less feral and instinctive with developing brains and forgot how to instinctively walk on all fours.

And its like puberty in how you used to look like a chimpanzee: Nothing. As in its not puberty at all. Its evolution. As in their entire bodies have changed. Whats illogical is to assume that their bodies are thus exactly the same. erm

ScreamPaste
Kind of like how illogical it is that Poliwrath loses the ability to tail wag becuase it loses a tail, or Venomoth loses the ability to walk with legs, or Persian loses the ability to walk upright or Golem loses the ability to scratch its nose or how Dragonites entire body structure changes or how Alakazam has never shown or been mentioned to possess haxxed teleporting or how humans became less feral and instinctive with developing brains and forgot how to instinctively walk on all fours.

And its like puberty in how you used to look like a chimpanzee: Nothing. As in its not puberty at all. Its evolution. As in their entire bodies have changed. Whats illogical is to assume that their bodies are thus exactly the same. erm Oh, hey look, a bunch of irrelevant points in relation to Alakazam.

The only valid ones you made are where pokemon actually lose something in an evolution, which Alakzam does not. You know what's interesting? Real animals do all of those things during puberty, in real life.

Venonat ---> Venomoth? Based on real life insects, ZOMG! Also, Venomoth still has legs, kthnx.
Poliwag is based on a tadpole, SURPRISE, did you know a Poliwhirl can do everything poliwag can do that does not require a tail, and better?
Persian's body changes shape, so do ours. Interestingly, this point is wholly irrelevant because Alakazam's mind is advancing the whole time it's alive. Infact, it remembers every moment of it's life since being born as an Abra. And his mind is where all his power comes from. Are you arguing Persian gets dumber, or has a brain transplant?

Calling something evolution does not make it evolution, or the Megaton hammer weighs a million tons. Flawed logic is flawed, **** the name. Pokemon gets older, it's body matures. Alakazam can do everything Abra can do, and trying to make a ridiculous claim that it can't based on the word used and no actual evidence is the same as claiming I can't crawl because I am no longer a toddler, despite my body being capable of all the same things a toddler can do, and all my abilities, including motor skill, being more advanced.

Nephthys
confused

No, a pokemon gets powerful and then a magical light envelops it and warps its entire body into a new form. That is nothing like puberty.

Proof?

No, its like me claiming that you can't climb trees and run on all fours in the same way that your monkey anscestors could becuase your body and mind have changed errovocably. The feat itself (from the pokedex btw smile ), speaks of Abra doing shit in its sleep via instinct. We know (by pokedex) that Alakazam is vastly mentally different from Abra, so its illogical too assume that it can perform actions in the same way.

ScreamPaste
Because pokemon totally don't exhibit transition stages? OHwait! Yes they do. no expression It's fast puberty. Nothing more.
Been debunked and destroyed, repeating yourself ad nauseum is just going to make you look foolish.

...So keep doing it.
That's why Alakazam remembers everything from it's childhood as an Abra? Their brains are irrevocably different? Lawl, no. Hell, Alakazam's body isn't even different, just more mature.

Also, evolution requires changes over seperate generations to a species, what we're discussing is puberty by a more family friendly name. You're, again, trying to weaken the opposition to your precious final fantasy with any argument you can cling onto, no matter how illogical it is.

Pokemon go through puberty, and become more powerful, not less powerful as a result. Alakzam outspeeds Sephiroth by a horrific margin, even Abra can outspeed him whiel asleep.

Nephthys
What the heck do you mean by 'transition stages'? Kadabra? No, thats another evolution, akin to homo erectus to humans and apes. Poke evolution magically changes the entire body of the pokemon. To say that its always the same but better is illogical. And it isn't puberty.

I don't recall you debunking that point but whatever. *repeats himself ad nauseum*

Does it? The dex entry says it remembers everything it learns. No mention of Abra. In fact it says that it remembers everything becuase 'Its brain cells multiply continually until it dies', Abra does not have that feat so...yeah.

And their brains are 'irrevocably different'. The dex says that Alakazam has an IQ of 5000 while it says Abra is so stupid that 'Using its psychic power is such a strain on its brain that it needs to sleep for 18 hours a day'.

In fact it also says that only 'If it decides to teleport randomly, it evokes the illusion that it has created copies of itself.' So it isn't really a viable battle tactic is it. It has no control over the action. The only thing about it being asleep is thatit, 'Sleeps 18 hours a day. If it senses danger, it will teleport itself to safety even as it sleeps.' Again, not combat material, just a defence mechanism.

I don't give a shit about FF or pokemon. I just don't like watching you overhype your favourite characters using shitty logic.

ScreamPaste
See?
Zomg, it's brain grows as it matures!?!!? MADNESS!

That makes Abra stupid? No, it makes it an infant. no expression Also: 'Its brain cells multiply continually until it dies'
^Shot yourself in the foot. I'd also like to add, Abra, while it sleeps those eighteen hours a day, still outspeeds Sephiroth. While asleep, as an infant.
Emphasis mine. Tell me how that indicates no control over the action? Or did you make that up based on nothing? erm
I lol'd.

I've got you on the ropes atm, because youe argument is hilarious. no expression And my logic is shitty. Righto.

Edit: And overhype? Lawl! I was the one who highlighted on page one that Alakazam doesn't have much in raw power feats.

Nephthys
Not really. Pretend for a moment that I'm not 5x as smart as yourself and spell it out clearly.

No, what makes it stupid is that nothing positive is said about its mental functions and its indicated that its brain is underdeveloped.

How? Abra and Kadabras ones do not, so there is no proof that he can remember jack diddly about their lives at all. smile

According to teh pokedex. awermm

The 'at random' part. Its like me flailing my arms. I'm fast, but it doesn't show reaction speed, just raw movement. Its basically what we were talking about in the Dante thread. Being able to flail randomly doesn't mean you can react to someone teleporting behind you and cutting your head off.

Trying to claim that someone can do something becuase someone else can is shitty. Just to let you know. wink

ScreamPaste
Lol'd. If you can't comprehend what I've spelled out in black and white, you have no room to claim to be more intelligent than I am. wink
So underdeveloped it can teleport fast enough to appear to have made multiple copies of itself.

Diamond: "Its superb memory lets it recall everything it has experienced from birth. Its IQ exceeds 5,000."

What was that?
Exactly.

You realise in order for it to do what it does, it needs to teleport back to where it was to maintain the image of copies, right? Teleport "randomly" can indicate that it randomly chose to teleport, or that the locations it teleports to are chosen at random. It does not detract from the feat at all.

Trying to claim the younger self of a character is a seperate character entirely is pretty shitty, actually. wink

Abra: Alakazam as an infant. Not seperate.

Sin_Volvagia
Sephiroth uses Shadow Flare and kills Alakazam.

ScreamPaste
Sephiroth uses Shadow Flare and kills Alakazam. Cause you know, saying it without backing it up with any reasons why it would work makes it true.

Sin_Volvagia
Cause you know, saying it without backing it up with any reasons why it would work makes it true.

Dark attacks > Psychic Pokemon

ScreamPaste
Dark attacks > Psychic Pokemon Focus blast/Disable. Problem solved.

Sin_Volvagia
Focus blast/Disable. Problem solved.

Pale Horse. Alakazam is screwed.

ScreamPaste
Nah, confuse-->substitute-->Charge beam spam.

Sin_Volvagia
Nah, confuse-->substitute-->Charge beam spam.

It doesn't work since Alakazam is a tiny, sad frog.

ScreamPaste
Substitute. smile

MooCowofJustice
Synchronize turns Sephiroth into a Frog as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Synchronize turns Sephiroth into a Frog as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It won't work since Alakazam is a frog. Sephiroth is immune to frog spells.

MooCowofJustice
Synchronize passes on status conditions, whether immune to it or not. So unless you can prove that Frog lets you lose your ability, Sephiroth would decide against doing that.

Sin_Volvagia
Synchronize passes on status conditions, whether immune to it or not. So unless you can prove that Frog lets you lose your ability, Sephiroth would decide against doing that.

Frogs don't synchronize. They jump, they croak, and they eat flies.

MooCowofJustice
Interesting, there appears to be no proof behind that. Hmm...

TheAuraAngel
Why are people talking about the Frog spell? Sephiroth doesn't know it. Well. he never had the materia for it. Not that it matters, he'd kill Alakazam.

ScreamPaste
Incidentally, substitute blocks it, and Alakazam is faster.

Sin_Volvagia
Interesting, there appears to be no proof behind that. Hmm...

GO play FF7 and get frogged.

BloodRain
Isnt Sephiroth immune to the Frog spell?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Why are people talking about the Frog spell? Sephiroth doesn't know it. Well. he never had the materia for it. Not that it matters, he'd kill Alakazam.

Pale Horse.

TheAuraAngel
Pale Horse.

Ah, I see. Cool. One more advantage Sephiroth doesn't really need. lol

ScreamPaste
Ah, I see. Cool. One more advantage Sephiroth doesn't really need. lol Actually, thanks to Alakazam's huge speed advantage, and wide variety of powers, this is not so one sided as that.

Also, synchronise.

MooCowofJustice
I'd eat shit before I played FF. At least that unpleasant experience would end.

Sin_Volvagia
Actually, thanks to Alakazam's huge speed advantage, and wide variety of powers, this is not so one sided as that.

Also, synchronise.

Sephiroth has magic advantage, reach advantage, durability advantage, and transformation advantage.

BloodRain
But he's immune to it right?

TheAuraAngel
Problem with that is Sephiroth isn't so slow. He isn't lacking in moves either. More in his favor than Alakazam.

ScreamPaste
Sephiroth has magic advantage, reach advantage, durability advantage, and transformation advantage.
Magic advantage? That's not even an advantage, that's a different power source. Reach? Lolwut? Alakazam attacks from a distance with his mind. Durability? Neither one has much in the way of feats for this, so you can't claim that.

Alakazam paralyzes, and keeps a substitute up. Sephiroth will be too sluggish to be effective and can't status through the substitute. Alakazam can confuse him ontop of this while firin' off charge beams and psychics, too.

Sin_Volvagia
Magic advantage? That's not even an advantage, that's a different power source. Reach? Lolwut? Alakazam attacks from a distance with his mind. Durability? Neither one has much in the way of feats for this, so you can't claim that.

Alakazam paralyzes, and keeps a substitute up. Sephiroth will be too sluggish to be effective and can't status through the substitute. Alakazam can confuse him ontop of this while firin' off charge beams and psychics, too.

Substitute only works on dumb animals. Sephiroth won't go after the scape goat. Alakazam gets hit by Deen and Pale Horse and Sephiroth stabs him to death.

ScreamPaste
Substitute only works on dumb animals. Sephiroth won't go after the scape goat. Alakazam gets hit by Deen and Pale Horse and Sephiroth stabs him to death.
I'd love for you to prove that in the face of how incredibly intelligent many pokemon are... Also, you seem to have invented how Substitute works.

Alakazam is too fast, and behind a substitute, that won't work. Also, Sephiroth gets promptly paralyzed and confused.

Sin_Volvagia
I'd love for you to prove that in the face of how incredibly intelligent many pokemon are... Also, you seem to have invented how Substitute works.

Alakazam is too fast, and behind a substitute, that won't work. Also, Sephiroth gets promptly paralyzed and confused.

Substitute is Scape Goat. Sephiroth isn't dumb. Lucario would figure Substitute but doesn't do it in gameplay.

ScreamPaste
Substitute is Scape Goat. Sephiroth isn't dumb. Lucario would figure Substitute but doesn't do it in gameplay.
You're still inventing shit. You have to break the substitute to be able to attack Alakazam directly. Incidentally, by then, Sephiroth is already paralyzed and getting speed blitzed.

Sin_Volvagia
You're still inventing shit. You have to break the substitute to be able to attack Alakazam directly. Incidentally, by then, Sephiroth is already paralyzed and getting speed blitzed.

That's game mechanics like Tail Whip and Growl.

Sephiroth won't get paralyzed since Alakazam will be hit with Pale Horse and Deen.

ScreamPaste
That's game mechanics like Tail Whip and Growl.

Sephiroth won't get paralyzed since Alakazam will be hit with Pale Horse and Deen. Alakazam is faster, Seph's far more liekly to get paralyzed than to hit with either of those, and if he does, GJ, synchronise inflicts it back onto Sephiroth.

Substitute-->paralyze-->Speed blitz.

Sin_Volvagia
Alakazam is faster, Seph's far more liekly to get paralyzed than to hit with either of those, and if he does, GJ, synchronise inflicts it back onto Sephiroth.

Substitute-->paralyze-->Speed blitz.

Synchronize won't work since Sephiroth is immune to his own status effects.

ScreamPaste
Tell that to Alakazam who doesn't care. Moot point anyway, because Alakazam is also immune, thanks to substitute.

Sin_Volvagia
Tell that to Alakazam who doesn't care. Moot point anyway, because Alakazam is also immune, thanks to substitute.

Sephiroth uses Supernova which destroys the scapegoat and damages Alakazam, leaving it vulnerable to decapitation via Masamune.

ScreamPaste
Sephiroth uses Supernova which destroys the scapegoat and damages Alakazam, leaving it vulnerable to decapitation via Masamune.
At best, it destroys the substitute, still does not damage to Alakazam, Sephiroth gets paralyzed. Sephiroth can't catch Alakazam to decapitate it, it's much faster than him, especially one he's paralyzed.

Sin_Volvagia
At best, it destroys the substitute, still does not damage to Alakazam, Sephiroth gets paralyzed. Sephiroth can't catch Alakazam to decapitate it, it's much faster than him, especially one he's paralyzed.

Substitute makes a weak clone. Alakazam disappearing is a game mechanic.

ScreamPaste
Substitute makes a weak clone. Alakazam disappearing is a game mechanic. You can't damage Alakazam until you break the substitute. smile

Seph gets paralyzed, and crippled, and after that there's nothing he can do.

Sin_Volvagia
You can't damage Alakazam until you break the substitute. smile

Seph gets paralyzed, and crippled, and after that there's nothing he can do.

Game Mechanics.

ScreamPaste
Game Mechanics.
I accept your concession. smile

LLLLLink
Game mechanics? Congrats, you just figured out the point of the move. Game mechanics don't change the operation.

The whole point of the move Substitute is to allow the pokemon who used it a period of safety while its up. The substitute takes all the damage in the place of its user.

If you are saying that it doesn't take the damage, then it's about as useful as telling Alakazam to take a sh*t during battle. That' makes no sense at all to claim that it does nothing.

BloodRain
How would Substitute work here? <-curious.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Game mechanics? Congrats, you just figured out the point of the move. Game mechanics don't change the operation.

The whole point of the move Substitute is to allow the pokemon who used it a period of safety while its up. The substitute takes all the damage in the place of its user.

If you are saying that it doesn't take the damage, then it's about as useful as telling Alakazam to take a sh*t during battle. That' makes no sense at all to claim that it does nothing.

Substitute drains user's health.

MooCowofJustice
Don't think we've ever seen it in the anime. Maybe Substitute just flies in front of Alakazam whenever he's about to take damage. Or it has weird Follow Me properties.

LLLLLink
I think Substitute would be like some sort of clone that the Seph mistakes for the real one and attacks it instead of the Alakazam. But, that's just my imagination.

TheAuraAngel
So....substitute is probably the best argument you have, besides Alakazam's speed here. And even that is poor as I'm pretty sure an All materia linked attack would render it moot. He'd hit the substitute alright, and the original.

Paralyze/ confuse Sephiroth? laughing

FinalAnswer
I'd eat shit before I played FF. At least that unpleasant experience would end.

Yet you play Pokefagz no expression

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Yet you play Pokefagz no expression Pokemon games are ****in' awesome.

LLLLLink
Pokemon games are ****in' awesome.

I have to second this.

FinalAnswer
Pokemon games are ****in' awesome.

Nah

Ghey, milked, and overrated.

ScreamPaste
Nah

This could describe FF7 a lot easier than it could describe pokemon. erm

Pokemon has some of the best strategic depth in any rpg, and has a thriving competitive scene.

LLLLLink
Nah

Most games that have a series are. Except Zelda.yes

FinalAnswer

Pokemon has some of the best strategic depth in any rpg, and has a thriving competitive scene.

In what part of my post did I say FF7 wasn't?

Nah.

ScreamPaste
"nah" does not dismiss the points I listed. The competitive and strategic depth in pokemon is glorious. Also, fun as hell. Only problem is the amount of work you need to do on a team.

FinalAnswer
Dun't care.

Pokefagz has been milked too much. Is ghey.

Except Stadium no expression

LLLLLink
Kyogre + Kingdra + Ludiloco = a problem.

TheAuraAngel
I like Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I'm an outsider sad

ScreamPaste
I like Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I'm an outsider sad I like the old final fantasies. Admittedly was a youngin' and did not finish any. sad

But I prefer pokeymanz.

TheAuraAngel
I like the old final fantasies. Admittedly was a youngin' and did not finish any. sad

But I prefer pokeymanz.

Gotta say I agree. I laugh at those who bought FF13 instead of a Pokemon Gen II remake. laughing out loud

On topic: Seph still wins.

Heythere,Honey
I like Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I'm an outsider sad
This.

MooCowofJustice
FinalAnswer can criticize my taste in video games when his opinions don't suck. Probably going to be a while.

FinalAnswer
FinalAnswer can criticize my taste in video games when his opinions don't suck. Probably going to be a while.

Sorry, I am afraid I still dun't speak bullshit. Perhaps you could speak in the normal, non-bullshit language.

Sin_Volvagia

You have any idea how long it takes to level up all Pokemon just so they can all be equal and be used in a competitive match?

A long time. I remember the days I leveled all 6 of my Pokemon in Yellow and Silver to level 100. All that time I used was the equivalent of beating FFXII and finishing all the monster hunts (this also includes the time I spent finding loots so I can get all the good weapons).

There were no rare candy cheats so I had to do it all the hard way.

Heythere,Honey
There were no rare candy cheats so I had to do it all the hard way.
We all do it that way son. It is only through that mind numbingly hard method, that we, like our Pokemon, evolve into better and stronger individuals. no expression

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
We all do it that way son. It is only through that mind numbingly hard method, that we, like our Pokemon, evolve into better and stronger individuals. no expression

aka, nerds.

ScreamPaste
You have any idea how long it takes to level up all Pokemon just so they can all be equal and be used in a competitive match?

A long time. I remember the days I leveled all 6 of my Pokemon in Yellow and Silver to level 100. All that time I used was the equivalent of beating FFXII and finishing all the monster hunts (this also includes the time I spent finding loots so I can get all the good weapons).

There were no rare candy cheats so I had to do it all the hard way. Actually, I do.

Luckily, Wifi has the option to automaticly raise all your pokemon to level 100 for the duration of your wifi match. Nintendo giveth us respite!

You still need to get them to level 100 for the short range wireless, though. But meh.

I'm the sort of d00d who will breed for good IV's, moves, and nature, and then EV train my pokeymanz and level them to 100 the old fashioned way. Doesn't take near as long as it used to. The breeding takes time... But the levelling itself isn't so bad.

Sin_Volvagia
Actually, I do.

Luckily, Wifi has the option to automaticly raise all your pokemon to level 100 for the duration of your wifi match. Nintendo giveth us respite!

You still need to get them to level 100 for the short range wireless, though. But meh.

I'm the sort of d00d who will breed for good IV's, moves, and nature, and then EV train my pokeymanz and level them to 100 the old fashioned way. Doesn't take near as long as it used to. The breeding takes time... But the levelling itself isn't so bad.

Well at least they got that part right.

MooCowofJustice
Sorry, I am afraid I still dun't speak bullshit. Perhaps you could speak in the normal, non-bullshit language.

Then I shall have to resort to communication via images.

http://browngrrrl.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/uncle-sam-wants-you1.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/_crystaltears_/equal_sign.gif
http://www.junglewalk.com/animal-pictures/201/Donkey-2123.jpg

FinalAnswer
Uncle Sam = Custom T-Shirts?

MooCowofJustice
ugh3

FinalAnswer
super13

Heythere,Honey
aka, nerds.
pretty much that. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.