Zombie Hulk runs a gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who ever he beats becomes his team mate in the gaunlet.

1.Colossus
2. Hercules
3. Thor
4. Thanos
5. Odin
6. Galactus
7. Eternity
8. Abraxas
9. Mxy
10. Living Tribunal
11. Superman 1 million

Omega Vision
Stops at 5 or 6

K-Dog
Yeah, 5 or 6. This is a neat concept of a gauntlet btw.

Badabing
Zombie Hulk tore Thanos in half. He was endowed with power cosmic, after he and his crew devoured Galactus.

TheTyrant
Odin stops him.

And why the hell is Prime placed so high?

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who ever he beats becomes his team mate in the gaunlet.

1.Colossus
2. Hercules
3. Thor
4. Thanos
5. Odin
6. Galactus
7. Eternity
8. Abraxas
9. Mxy
10. Living Tribunal
11. Superman 1 million
starves to death between 2-4, zombies need fresh brain matter to feed on:. Herc & Thor ftw! yes

otherwise, clears it with ease.

Colossus-Big C
the people he beats also become zombies. and they get a lunch break after every fight

Lord Feron
Stop at Odin if he knows they are zombies.

Colossus-Big C
what happens if he knows there zombies?

Bentley
I thought zombie hulk was destroyed by ultimate Thing.

papaya
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Odin stops him.

And why the hell is Prime placed so high?

its not prime its 1 million about time people will know the difference between superman prime and superman 1 million

Lord Feron
what happens if he knows there zombies?

He won't do something silly like try to punch them in the mouth ( i don't think he should be affected by the virus or whatever but just in case) leaving them to some how infect Odin. Maybe blood get in his eyes or something idk. So knowing your enemy is a Zombie Odin would just unleash all sorts of nasty crap on them before they even get close to him.

the ninjak
Stops at Odin! Cosmic Power and all!

Colossus-Big C
theres alot of people in the arc who shouldnt have not got infected that indeed did.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by janus77
starves to death between 2-4, zombies need fresh brain matter to feed on:. Herc & Thor ftw! yes

otherwise, clears it with ease. No...if anything he stops at four or five.He has zero chance of beating galactus.or anyone above him.

the ninjak
theres alot of people in the arc who shouldnt have not got infected that indeed did.

That's because they weren't zombies......they are Deadites!
Evil Dead VS Marvel Zombies showed that the source of the disease is from an offshoot effect of the Necronomicon from Ash's Evil Dead Universe.

They are possessed souls, such a force can consume Thor and Sentry!

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but that's how I read it and it makes alot of sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.