WWH and sentry vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
All bloodlusted
No prep.
No BFR
All powers besides mindrape.With sentry it's not fair.
Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Thanos stomp

TheTyrant
You have no idea how powerful Thanos is do you?

galactusischere
Thanos.

xJLxKing
Thanos

bbrem123
normal sentry no void?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
All powers besides mindrape.With sentry it's not fair.

lol

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
normal sentry no void? VoidOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
lol Well I know people would just be saying thanos overpowers WWH and mindrapes sentry.
With no mindrape can they work together to kill thanos?

bbrem123
how will thanos kill void?...void is a powerhouse just like thanos

Slaanesh
Void solo..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by bbrem123
how will thanos kill void?...void is a powerhouse just like thanos

What?

It's like saying that Luke Cage and the Hulk are both strong, so there's no difference.

Void is indeed powerful, but most likely, he'll be killed by Thor.

On the other hand, Thanos did tango with Thor's pop. A lot more impressive, right?

They aren't on the same lvl, at all, and by that, I mean that Thanos completly outclass Sentry.

Kid Kurdy
WWH alone can give Thanos a decent fight. Adding Sentry is overkill.

aristoraptor
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What?

It's like saying that Luke Cage and the Hulk are both strong, so there's no difference.

Void is indeed powerful, but most likely, he'll be killed by Thor.

On the other hand, Thanos did tango with Thor's pop. A lot more impressive, right?

They aren't on the same lvl, at all, and by that, I mean that Thanos completly outclass Sentry.

Are you totally unfamiliar with void? Void roflstomped thor and ripped ares in half without taking any discernible damage. Also, he demonstrated matter manipulation powers capable of defeating molecule man. Sorry, void sentry is in a class above thanos (without prep anyways).

Nihilist
Thanos takes this.

Knowsbleed33
WWH is useless here.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by aristoraptor
Are you totally unfamiliar with void? Void roflstomped thor and ripped ares in half without taking any discernible damage. Also, he demonstrated matter manipulation powers capable of defeating molecule man. Sorry, void sentry is in a class above thanos (without prep anyways).

Are you unfamiliar with Thanos? The dude who right out KILLED Silver friggin' Surfer aka "The Most or Second Most Powerful Herald lvler ever" in three punches? The guy who takes punishment from Odin and is ready for more?

A let loose Sentry got beaten by Hulk. Thanos pimpsmack Hulk.

Void beaten Thor? In one of his first incarnation, Thanos defeated Thor with eyebeams. After knocking the shit out of Thing with the sames. He also played with a Thor in Warrior Madness state who was backed by the Power Gem. They statlemated, until Thanos got bored, and incase him in a force block, to deliver him to his pop.

Thanos have also matter manipulation and his higly, higly resistant to it.

So, not only Void have nothing on Thanos, but he's is inferior. Thanos also completly outwit him. Hell, Skreet would gives a match to the Void, let alone Thanos.

janus77
WWH is physically superior (or at least can quickly become so), imo. without BFR, a resolute WWH is going to be very difficult for Thanos to deal with. smart, tactical, quick, highly durable and with ceaselessly amping strength, healing factor, stamina...

Sentry does have strong matter manipulation powers (at least over his own molecules) allowing for him to mount an assault on Molecule Man. this would mean that energy attacks from Thanos can easily be dismissed (by molecular means).

imo, team wins more often than not.
any other 2 "herald leveller" (not including the current Surfer, who I think is >> Sentry/WWH) would be stomped by Thanos.

Warlord
Void ftw
Thanos was taken down by an almost empty cosmic cube.
Molecule Man couldn't beat Sentry/Void.

It's math

The Pict
Originally posted by janus77
WWH is physically superior (or at least can quickly become so), imo. without BFR, a resolute WWH is going to be very difficult for Thanos to deal with. smart, tactical, quick, highly durable and with ceaselessly amping strength, healing factor, stamina...

Or more likely he burns out again.

papaya

Void is indeed powerful, but most likely, he'll be killed by Thor

thats the most retarded statement i got to see here since void proved he can take what ever thor got and that he can kill thor when ever he wants on panel

papaya
thanos is too overated on those boards the team shit stomps him

Mshinu
Hulkie is not much of a factor here, it comes down to Thanos vs Void. Hard to say how it would go, not quite sure about the power level of either at the moment.

janus77
Originally posted by The Pict
Or more likely he burns out again.
never burned out before, so no not likely at all.

rader
Hmm... If Thanos could distract them for a little while, a couple minutes (which wouldn't be hard considering Sentry) I think he could pull something off. A couple minutes prep while they're distracted almost assures a victory for Thanos.

papaya
in a straight up fight WWH imo has more strength then thanos while void got other powers to give thanos problems... taking each of them 1 on 1 thanos would win but both of them together will just destroy him

aristoraptor
Are you unfamiliar with Thanos? The dude who right out KILLED Silver friggin' Surfer aka "The Most or Second Most Powerful Herald lvler ever" in three punches? The guy who takes punishment from Odin and is ready for more?

A let loose Sentry got beaten by Hulk. Thanos pimpsmack Hulk.

Void beaten Thor? In one of his first incarnation, Thanos defeated Thor with eyebeams. After knocking the shit out of Thing with the sames. He also played with a Thor in Warrior Madness state who was backed by the Power Gem. They statlemated, until Thanos got bored, and incase him in a force block, to deliver him to his pop.

Thanos have also matter manipulation and his higly, higly resistant to it.

So, not only Void have nothing on Thanos, but he's is inferior. Thanos also completly outwit him. Hell, Skreet would gives a match to the Void, let alone Thanos.

SENTRY got beaten by hulk, not void. Void broke every bone in the hulk's body with ease.

I am aware thanos has beaten thor. I only brought it up because you, for some unknown reason, said thor could take void.

Yes, thanos has matter manipulation. However, void has been shown to have matter manipulation on par with molecule man, who was capable of tangling with the beyonder. I'm sorry, but these days void sentrys powerset is well above skyfather.

Lord Feron
BY the way does anyone know wtf happened to loki? What exactly did Void do to him?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
BY the way does anyone know wtf happened to loki? What exactly did Void do to him?
He ate him.

Out.
stick out tongue

The Nuul
Sentry/Void is a shitty PIS character. Thanos stomps these chumps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Since when is Void about a CC even a almost depleted one?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Warlord
Void ftw
Thanos was taken down by an almost empty cosmic cube.
Molecule Man couldn't beat Sentry/Void.

It's math Horrible logic, the cube was said to still have the power to warp reality and make Starlord god.

Sentry cant do to Thanos what he did to Molecule Man.

Lord S
Thanos stomps

BattleMage
TEAM ftw

Black bolt z
i'm an idiot.

Bump this and close the other thread or merge.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Nihilist
Horrible logic, the cube was said to still have the power to warp reality and make Starlord god.

Sentry cant do to Thanos what he did to Molecule Man. i was under the assumption that a non-jobbing molecule man would wreck thanos

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i was under the assumption that a non-jobbing molecule man would wreck thanos Not by messing with molecules thats for sure.

Bradley Manning
?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i was under the assumption that a non-jobbing molecule man would wreck thanos He would.

quanchi112
He would. Based on what ?

ctnn1
Molecule Man has recreated an entire galaxy with his power. I highly doubt any control over 'his molecules" from Thanos would be a problem to overcome.

Molecule Man is one of those characters whose past history is mired in wildly fluctuating levels, and retcons, so it's difficult to nail down his current power levels.

However, we're talking about a man who was powerful enough to earn comments on his power level from the Living Tribunal, and pre-retcon, was considered one of the only beings on Earth powerful enough to have a chance at defeating the Beyonder.

Post-era, he even surpassed the Beyonders power level once he unleashed his dark aspects, and though Beyonder was no longer considered at his pre-retcon power levels, he was still a reality warping, universal power level being - And Molecule Man exceeded him.

Thanos would be a footnote by comparison if we're talking power level to power level.

The problem with Owen is that he has some pyschological issues to contend with, confidence being one of them. He was something of a loser in his earlier life and has carried htat baggage with him.

However he is still several orders of magnitude beyond the likes of Thanos.

Not by messing with molecules thats for sure.

ctnn1
Not to derail from the original topic, but thought I'd add one more thing I meant to in the above post. MM also has the power and skill at manipulating at a sub-atomic level to re-create Captain America's shield, Mjolnir, and Surfers board.

Again, compared to Thanos, Reece is in a whole new ballpark of power. His primary drawback has been his own self-imposed mental blocks to his power. But when unleashed, even Kubik has stated that Reece was using far less than his true potential when he overwhelmed the Beyonder.

That's power.

the ninjak
There are so many mistakes and out of context arguments going on in the previous pages.

Void's manipulation won't keep Thanos down for long. He can just keep returning to normal fit form in 2-3 seconds.

Thanos can't keep Void down either unless Sentry WANTS TO DIE!!!!!! Which when he obtained Void level did in fact want.

WWH is a pesky fly that will just keep getting stronger until he reaches World Breaker Hulk level then blow the Planet up!

Killing Void in the process......if he can truly die.

Thanos won't die though he will just stand on a huge chunk of dead Earth in space and laugh.

Thanos wins due to Hulk blowing it all up.

Nihilist
Ctnn 1 proves he doesn't what he on about, Thanos resisted 9 different ways of Molecule manipulation when traveling through the nexus, the place where all realits meet.
MM admitted he had trouble messing with Wolverines molecules due to his resistance.
All eternals have always had complete molecular control,with Thanos being the most powerful Eternal barring Kronos.

Ctnn stop being so butthurt because I made you look like fool

the ninjak
You can't alter Thanos' molecules. His resistance + the fact that he returns to his normal form in secs makes the attempt useless.

ctnn1
I suppose you missed the point about MM mental blocks and self imposed limitations. Perhaps you should stop being such a fanboy, and look at the fact that we are assuming all characters involved are going all out, at max potential.

So a being, who when he removes all his blocks, at fights at maximum potential can far exceed the feats of creating an entire GALAXY, and you believe he cannot do something as petty in comparison as zapping into trillions of atoms and spreading them across the universe?

Wow - Seems there's no point to appealing to logic where there is none.

Ctnn 1 proves he doesn't what he on about, Thanos resisted 9 different ways of Molecule manipulation when traveling through the nexus, the place where all realits meet.
MM admitted he had trouble messing with Wolverines molecules due to his resistance.
All eternals have always had complete molecular control,with Thanos being the most powerful Eternal barring Kronos.

Ctnn stop being so butthurt because I made you look like fool

ctnn1
This may be true of lesser beings, but not when the person doing the manipulation is several orders of magnitude above the person in question.

Or do you believe that the Living Tribunal couldn't scatter Thanos across all creation due to his "resistance?" lol

We
re talking about an unleashed MM here, fighting at full potential. He's far, far above beings such as Thanos when he's at max power.

Originally posted by the ninjak
You can't alter Thanos' molecules. His resistance + the fact that he returns to his normal form in secs makes the attempt useless.

The Nuul
Hulk > Sentry = Galactus >>>>>>>> Thanos.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk > Sentry = Galactus >>>>>>>> Thanos.
Hopefully it works:

Hulk > Sentry
^ _______ ||
Thanos < Galactus

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ? He can break and recreate galaxies with the wave of his finger?

Black bolt z

Ctnn stop being so butthurt because I made you look like fool Explain how thanos can resist galaxy manipulating power.

quanchi112
He can break and recreate galaxies with the wave of his finger? What does that have to do with him against Thanos ?

Nihilist
Explain how thanos can resist galaxy manipulating power. Explain when the MM who Sentry beat used it.

OneDumbG0
Team 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Team 10/10. Based on ?

OneDumbG0
^ I'll tell you in a 5-post "gamble-zone."

Yes? No?

quanchi112
^ I'll tell you in a 5-post "gamble-zone."

Yes? No? I already told you comparing feats isn't fair, bro. I go by portrayals unlike yourself you seem obsessed with feats.

OneDumbG0
^ Understood, you don't wish to engage in a simple 5-post debate with me.

quanchi112
^ Understood, you don't wish to engage in a simple 5-post debate with me. Debate here. I don't accept battlezones against people I think are trolls. No offense.

OneDumbG0
^ No more trolling. You refused to debate with me. That's the end of story. I give you one chance in each thread. You don't want to... that's it.

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either.

Sr J-Bieb
^ No more trolling. You refused to debate with me. That's the end of story. I give you one chance in each thread. You don't want to... that's it.

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. You just... spammed three threads with the exact same post(s). no expression

quanchi112

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. I will debate it in this thread. Thanos is well above these two and cannot die. He can simply dominate someone who dominates entire teams with ease such as mar-vell. Thanos dominated him physically whereas WW Hulk struggled with a sentry who was weak compared to his voided out self.Thanos would wreck WW Hulk who didn't even handily stomp one top tier.

OneDumbG0

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You just... spammed three threads with the exact same post(s). no expression Apparently, the same type of behavior, when it's justified and within the rules is tolerated in these forums.

quanchi112

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. Apparently, the same type of behavior, when it's justified and within the rules is tolerated in these forums. I'm giving you my reasoning as to why while you keep restating yourself. You're obsession with me needs to stop. Just debate the topic.

OneDumbG0

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either.

quanchi112
Thanos wins here. More durable, smarter, more powerful, can't die.

OneDumbG0
^ So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread instead you derail with these challenges.

quanchi112
^ So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread instead you derail with these challenges. How does the team win ?

OneDumbG0
^ So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread?

quanchi112
^ So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread? What questions ?

OneDumbG0
How about we do a mini-battlezone? Let's call it a "gamble-zone." All it would entail is 5 posts from you and 5 posts from me. We decide 3 judges quick. If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.

Deal? That's the challenge I laid down for you. You refused. Shame really.

quanchi112
That's the challenge I laid down for you. You refused. Shame really. You challenged yourself ?

OneDumbG0
^ Ready? Yes? No? Let me know.

quanchi112
^ Ready? Yes? No? Let me know. Go ahead I have been waiting to hear your case about how this team stands a chance here.

OneDumbG0
I laid down for you a simple challenge. You refused. Shame really. I understand you are in a far more comfortable zone dealing with usual trolling back-and-forth.

I understand the appeal. You don't have to do sh1t. At least... until you decide to call somebody out...

... let's just say... I'm not holding my breath. Coward.

quanchi112
I laid down for you a simple challenge. You refused. Shame really. I understand you are in a far more comfortable zone dealing with usual trolling back-and-forth.

I understand the appeal. You don't have to do sh1t. At least... until you decide to call somebody out...

... let's just say... I'm not holding my breath. Coward. Odg this is really making you look bad. I mean really. State your case here if you want to debate it and I will counter you here.

OneDumbG0
^ You want to hide behind a generic vs. thread. That's your choice. I gave you a chance to prove it. You refused.

.. what else can I do?

Other than entertain your self-ego-stroking about how you're taking the high ground. Coward. Punk.

OneDumbG0
B1tch? No? Still...

... no?

Oof.

quanchi112
^ You want to hide behind a generic vs. thread. That's your choice. I gave you a chance to prove it. You refused.

.. what else can I do?

Other than entertain your self-ego-stroking about how you're taking the high ground. Coward. Punk. Do yu honestly think the team has the power to ko Thanos ?

OneDumbG0
^ Understood b1tch. You don't want to debate. K. thumb up

quanchi112
^ Understood b1tch. You don't want to debate. K. thumb up Do you really think namecalling affects me of all people ? I for one don't think the team has the power to even make him wince in pain since power gem Thor failed to do so.

OneDumbG0
^ No. It doesn't. Otherwise, calling you coward and punk and b1tch might actually get you to accept my challenge.

... but it doesn't. How predictable.

quanchi112
^ No. It doesn't. Otherwise, calling you coward and punk and b1tch might actually get you to accept my challenge.

... but it doesn't. How predictable. It's just bashing which is against the rules. You refusing to debate the topic here while I am isn't cowardly it's called debating within the rules.

OneDumbG0
^ Moral high-ground everybody.

Anybody elses see that coming? To deflect from the challenge I laid down? A simple 5-post debate on a single issue for a single thread?

Wow. K. Later, b1tch.

quanchi112
^ Moral high-ground everybody.

Anybody elses see that coming? To deflect from the challenge I laid down? A simple 5-post debate on a single issue for a single thread?

Wow. K. Later, b1tch. Ok, enough. Debate the topic.

OneDumbG0
^ You want to hide behind a generic vs. thread. That's your choice...

... what else can I do?

Other than entertain your self-ego-stroking about how you're taking the high ground. Coward. Punk. B1tch.

quanchi112
Posters don't have to debate battlezones. You can't continually taunt someone and avoid the topic in the actual topic. It's not allowed.

OneDumbG0
^ That's not allowed as much as it's not allowed to continue on that topic of you refusing utterly... and trying to paint it as anything different post after post.

Moral high-ground? Yeah. You may have it after I rubbed your forfeit in it over and over again. But not by much.

Every time you suggest otherwise, I'll simply remind everbody that you gave up. No more insults, k?

the ninjak
Hey Onedumbgo take your medication and chill the hell out. What a waste of two pages.

Thanos can't die. And this isn't Molecule Man....it's Sentry/Void. Who although defeated MM didn't show feats that can compare to a galaxy making MM.

Anything Void can do to Thanos. Thanos will just return in seconds unleashing hell.

As I stated before but you ignored is the fact that WWH is there and when WWH is pushed to extreme limits he becomes WBH.

This decides the match in Thanos' favour.

Sentry/Void who was suicidal ever since the realisation got revived as Sentry by being hit by a Helicarrier. WBH exploding would do the trick 1000000 fold.

Thanos wins.

Stop bringing up Molecule Man.

quanchi112
^ That's not allowed as much as it's not allowed to continue on that topic of you refusing utterly... and trying to paint it as anything different post after post.

Moral high-ground? Yeah. You may have it after I rubbed your forfeit in it over and over again. But not by much.

Every time you suggest otherwise, I'll simply remind everbody that you gave up. No more insults, k? I've tried to debate with you and actually gotten pm's about how out of control you are. It's plan to see something is wrong with you and I have no idea what. Just stick to the topic I didn't report you once as I feel bad.

Back to the topic, Thanos is more powerful and in another league than these two imo. Sentry's mind isn't strong enough to survive a war with Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does that have to do with him against Thanos ? no expression

So thanos can beat someone who can effortlessly bust galaxies?

Black bolt z
Explain when the MM who Sentry beat used it. What?

Are you claiming thanos's matter manip>Owen's?Originally posted by quanchi112
I already told you comparing feats isn't fair, bro. I go by portrayals unlike yourself you seem obsessed with feats. Comparing feats isn't fair?Did you really just say that....i'm one post away from reporting you.

Black bolt z
For once ODG is the one making himself look like a moron.

OneDumbG0
^ "For once"? I take offense at this low-balling.

Stop low-balling me or I'll report you.

iceman24567
laughing

rotiart
For once ODG is the one making himself look like a moron.

thumb up

OneDumbG0
http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/why-so-serious1.jpg

quanchi112
no expression

So thanos can beat someone who can effortlessly bust galaxies? Yes.

janus77
team wins. if Mistress Death has still not welcomed him back, then it's even worse for Thanos as Hulk is never going to tire or grow weaker, so Thanos is constantly going to be atomised and resurrected only to repeat the cycle again ..

Sentry/Void would present a huge challenge to Thanos, imo, he would also make sure that Hulk cannot be bfr'd and that Hulk retains his motivation.

the ninjak
team wins. if Mistress Death has still not welcomed him back, then it's even worse for Thanos as Hulk is never going to tire or grow weaker, so Thanos is constantly going to be atomised and resurrected only to repeat the cycle again ..

Sentry/Void would present a huge challenge to Thanos, imo, he would also make sure that Hulk cannot be bfr'd and that Hulk retains his motivation.

No.

WWH when pushed to such limits becomes WBH then the fight is over and Thanos wins.

janus77
Originally posted by the ninjak
No.

WWH when pushed to such limits becomes WBH then the fight is over and Thanos wins.
rubbish.

1) current Hulk moves in and out of those levels with regularity (Rulk getting owned casually), without giving way to another persona.

2) nothing whatsoever to prove that Thanos has what it takes to push current Hulk to require higher levels of power.

Nihilist
Current Thanos kils them both with a few blasts,as I said before

the ninjak
rubbish.

1) current Hulk moves in and out of those levels with regularity (Rulk getting owned casually), without giving way to another persona.

2) nothing whatsoever to prove that Thanos has what it takes to push current Hulk to require higher levels of power.

OP says WWH. Not current Hulk.

quanchi112

Sentry/Void would present a huge challenge to Thanos, imo, he would also make sure that Hulk cannot be bfr'd and that Hulk retains his motivation. You overexaggerate the Hulk to hilarity. Thanos would maul him and Hulk wouldn't want any. Thanos has slapped him and overpowered him with ease before and a more powerful Thanos would simply put fear into his heart.

KuRuPT Thanosi

How do you figure WWH burnt out fighting the Sentry.. not even Void Sentry

OneDumbG0
^ Most likely because as he was burning out Sentry's power, he chose (as he convinced Sentry to do), to not let his rage/power consume him and define him as a monster. Combine that with Sentry's calming effect on him and it makes sense. Originally posted by janus77
Sentry/Void would present a huge challenge to Thanos, imo, he would also make sure that Hulk cannot be bfr'd and that Hulk retains his motivation. No BFR in this match. Originally posted by the ninjak
OP says WWH. Not current Hulk. They're the same.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ Most likely because as he was burning out Sentry's power, he chose (as he convinced Sentry to do), to not let his rage/power consume him and define him as a monster. Combine that with Sentry's calming effect on him and it makes sense. No BFR in this match. They're the same.

We saw no evidence of that.. that is all speculation big odg. What we do know.. hulks have shown to burn out... WWH.. Red Hulk... all did so after long prolonged battles with people(s)

OneDumbG0
^ You'll have to be specific. I don't know which part you're assessing to be speculation.

And I don't recall anybody burning Banner out by confronting his power directly since World War Hulk, beyond power draining schticks.

carver9
^ Most likely because as he was burning out Sentry's power, he chose (as he convinced Sentry to do), to not let his rage/power consume him and define him as a monster. Combine that with Sentry's calming effect on him and it makes sense.

I said this a long time ago... people tend to forget about that unique ability that sentry have... and to my knowledge, he used it before against the hulk.

I agree with everything that was said in this post and there really isn't a way of denying this.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
We saw no evidence of that.. that is all speculation big odg. What we do know.. hulks have shown to burn out... WWH.. Red Hulk... all did so after long prolonged battles with people(s)

Why is it speculation when sentry was laying everything he had on the table against wwh?

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
I said this a long time ago... people tend to forget about that unique ability that sentry have... and to my knowledge, he used it before against the hulk.

I agree with everything that was said in this post and there really isn't a way of denying this. Reed Richards replicated Sentrys ability to use against the Hulk and it failed, its safe to say Sentry calming influence didnt work on WWH.

OneDumbG0
^ And Reed's device not working wasn't a product of the machine itself failing because either (a) the machine didn't perfectly reproduce the aura, or (b) the machine not producing enough of that same aura?

Nihilist
^ And Reed's device not working wasn't a product of the machine itself failing because either (a) the machine didn't perfectly reproduce the aura, or (b) the machine not producing enough of that same aura? No, iirc Hulk was too angry and focused for it to work.

Nihilist
What?Whats hard to understand about saying when did the version of Molecule Man Sentry beat used Galaxy lvl powers, becuase that what we were talking about to start with troll.

When did i ever suggest that, but the MM Sentry beat didnt do any uber matter manip.

rotiart
I thought reed created a projection and since he didn't know how to create the calming aura he hoped the mere presence of the sentry would calm hulk... But it didn't because it wasn't an actual aura?

OneDumbG0
No, iirc Hulk was too angry and focused for it to work. Originally posted by rotiart
I thought reed created a projection and since he didn't know how to create the calming aura he hoped the mere presence of the sentry would calm hulk... But it didn't because it wasn't an actual aura? At some point, I will post scans. No access to em now. I can't recall right now myself.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ You'll have to be specific. I don't know which part you're assessing to be speculation.

And I don't recall anybody burning Banner out by confronting his power directly since World War Hulk, beyond power draining schticks.

Well the part where you said "most likely" which you had to say because there was zero narration or on panel evidence saying this is why Hulk "burnt out"

quanchi112
We saw no evidence of that.. that is all speculation big odg. What we do know.. hulks have shown to burn out... WWH.. Red Hulk... all did so after long prolonged battles with people(s) Exactly and add that to the fact I seem to recall the writer actually stating something like they just burned each other out for the time being.

OneDumbG0
Well the part where you said "most likely" which you had to say because there was zero narration or on panel evidence saying this is why Hulk "burnt out" You are looking for direct affirmation/report that's exactly what happened. For whatever reason, perhaps because this is supposed to be an argument, you are unconcerned with what evidence suggests so. Taken to one extreme, you're asking Bucky to say, "Cap you beat Red Skull physically" and without that pandering statement, Cap knocking Red Skull out isn't evidence itself of that conclusion.

But instead of taking to extremes, let's look at the entire scene:

Fact: Hulk literally panders to Bob and the audience that you're not supposed to let the power take you over and allow that to define you, you have to choose.

Fact: Hulk wasn't completely burnt out from accessing his gamma energies because right after he "burnt out," he got angry again, and he instantaneously harnessed enough energy to reach a power level that surpassed what he was just two pages before.

So what's the most likely explanation that bridges the gap between Hulk reverting to Banner in one instance and then immediately going Worldbreaker-levels not a minute later?

Choice.

It literally was the moral of the story. Which is one of those repetitively tired themes that even applies to Reynolds himself who powered up to Void-levels or down to death out of choice.

psycho gundam
Fact: Hulk wasn't completely burnt out from accessing his gamma energies because right after he "burnt out," he got angry again, and he instantaneously harnessed enough energy to reach a power level that surpassed what he was just two pages before.

Originally posted by rotiart
I thought reed created a projection and since he didn't know how to create the calming aura he hoped the mere presence of the sentry would calm hulk... But it didn't because it wasn't an actual aura? this is lost on so many

Black bolt z
Whats hard to understand about saying when did the version of Molecule Man Sentry beat used Galaxy lvl powers, becuase that what we were talking about to start with troll.

When did i ever suggest that, but the MM Sentry beat didnt do any uber matter manip. Non jobbing molecule man is abstract level matter manip.If hes losing to heralds hes obviously jobbing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.