Lost Tribe of the Sith Text

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

Shoes
the game

Dr McBeefington
I just don't get how we go from "the sith didn't use lightsabers" and "lightsabers required power packs" to "the sith actually had lightsabers which shouldn't have been operational for another 400 years.

truejedi
Well, they all had them. In fact, we better allow them their sabers anyway, because if we don't, the Lost tribe STILL shouldn't have lightsabers when Luke encounters them.

What is your source that they didn't have them?

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by truejedi
Well, they all had them. In fact, we better allow them their sabers anyway, because if we don't, the Lost tribe STILL shouldn't have lightsabers when Luke encounters them.

What is your source that they didn't have them?

Every source I have regarding the EU and regarding the ancient sith and Jedi during the Hyperspace war, states that lightsabers had powerpacks up until 4800-4600 BBY and that the ancient sith didn't use lightsabers, especially during the GHW and the first sith to use a lightsaber was Nadd.

Shoes
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
first sith to use a lightsaber was Nadd.

ares834
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Every source I have regarding the EU and regarding the ancient sith and Jedi during the Hyperspace war, states that lightsabers had powerpacks up until 4800-4600 BBY and that the ancient sith didn't use lightsabers, especially during the GHW and the first sith to use a lightsaber was Nadd.
Well Muur used a lightsaber. The there are also these images...
Statue
BA ancient Sith Lord 1
Ancient Sith 2
Thus it seems the Ancient Sith discovered how to create lightsabers without the need for powerpacks before the Jedi.

SithAce_1
Heres the Databank quote :
" Early lightsabers did not have self-contained power cells, and were instead connected by a conducting cable to a belt-worn power pack."
There not it all makes sense...not really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.