Who survives the Crash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The following heroes/villains are on the Starship Enterprise traveling at Warp Factor 9...when suddenly, with shields down, the ship crashes into a large asteroid made of pure adamantium...effectively obliterating the ship.

Who could survive the crash...and what would the likely effects be on each individual.

1. Spiderman
2. Thing
3. Reed Richards
4. Colossus
5. Superman
6. Wonder Woman
7. WWH
8. Sentry
9. Silver Surfer
10. Wolverine
11. Thor
12. Doomsday
13. Darkseid
14. Thanos
15. 8th Day Juggernaut

McNasty996
Whoever if any survive will be almost paste or barely clinging
to life I personally don't think anyone survives at that speed

Black bolt z
How fast is warp nine?
If any survive prob the most likely is surfer.He is used to traveling at incalcuable speeds.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How fast is warp nine?
If any survive prob the most likely is surfer.He is used to traveling at incalcuable speeds.

trillions of miles per hour..if not more.

chomperx9
4 and above make it

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
4 and above make it When has Colossus ever encountered any kind of damage comparable to this?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
When has Colossus ever encountered any kind of damage comparable to this?

You don't ask Chomper questions, you simply listen and take it all with a grain of salt.

Badabing
If we're talking warp 9 as traveling in real space then they're all paste. Warp 9 is supposedly 1,516 times c. Crashing into an adamantium asteroid would convert there mass and speed to energy.

Doctor-Alvis
Not to mention they'd be caught in a gigantic anti-matter explosion.

Badabing
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Not to mention they'd be caught in a gigantic anti-matter explosion. That too. shocklaugh

Tattoos N Scars
So, is it doubtful Sentry could reform after something like this...even as the Void?

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
That too. shocklaugh

laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
man, I should've put 8th day Juggernaut on that ship..lol

Badabing
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
So, is it doubtful Sentry could reform after something like this...even as the Void? I don't believe any of them have the durability to survive if it's a surprise crash. As for reforming, they are all turned into energy just from the physics. And as Swanky said, there's all that anti-matter.

Could some of them reform...mmm If there was something of there essence that could survive to reform, I'd think DS and maybe SS would be the best bet. But I'm very doubtful, as there's nothing to support that assumption to my knowledge.

man, I should've put 8th day Juggernaut on that ship..lol It's still the first page, I could add him.

Mindset
Doom would survive.

BlackZero30x
The following heroes/villains are on the Starship Enterprise traveling at Warp Factor 9...when suddenly, with shields down, the ship crashes into a large asteroid made of pure adamantium...effectively obliterating the ship.

Who could survive the crash...and what would the likely effects be on each individual.

1. Spiderman
2. Thing
3. Reed Richards
4. Colossus
5. Superman
6. Wonder Woman
7. WWH
8. Sentry
9. Silver Surfer
10. Wolverine
11. Thor
12. Doomsday
13. Darkseid
14. Thanos

Mindset
Thing would survive.

Rock beats scissors.

Scissors are metal.

Adamantium is metal.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't believe any of them have the durability to survive if it's a surprise crash. As for reforming, they are all turned into energy just from the physics. And as Swanky said, there's all that anti-matter.

Could some of them reform...mmm If there was something of there essence that could survive to reform, I'd think DS and maybe SS would be the best bet. But I'm very doubtful, as there's nothing to support that assumption to my knowledge.

It's still the first page, I could add him.

Sure, you can add him. smile

If it is unlikely that anyone survives such a crash...and the anti-matter explosion afterwards, how would you compare this to other devastating events seen on panel? Would this be more devastating than the godforce? Surely it couldn't be as devastating as the universal busting explosion that happened when Prime ripped apart Monarch's armor..and Prime survived. I'm sure there is a comparable medium somewhere on panel. I mean if Superman can survive in the heart of the sun..and withstand large yield nuclear explosions....how much worse could this scenario be...outside probably KO'ng him?

chomperx9
When has Colossus ever encountered any kind of damage comparable to this? taken hits from juggernaut and still lived. i believe he would be knocked out after this tragedy but still live as long as he stays in metal form

chomperx9
Thing would survive.

Rock beats scissors.

Scissors are metal.

Adamantium is metal. your saying thing would survive but colossus no ?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You don't ask Chomper questions, you simply listen and take it all with a grain of salt. starting to think you boys are brothers

fixed

Mindset
starting to think Doubt it. eek!

aristoraptor
taken hits from juggernaut and still lived. i believe he would be knocked out after this tragedy but still live as long as he stays in metal form

Oh yeah, I hadn't considered that. I guess getting punched by a 100 tonner is equivalent to a spaceship travelling at speeds in excess of 1500 times the speed of light crashing into an asteroid composed of (nearly) indistructible metal, which then results in the contact of anti matter and matter creating an explosion of the sort that hasn't been seen since the big bang. Yeah I guess colossus lives.

chomperx9
Originally posted by aristoraptor
Oh yeah, I hadn't considered that. I guess getting punched by a 100 tonner is equivalent to a spaceship travelling at speeds in excess of 1500 times the speed of light crashing into an asteroid composed of (nearly) indistructible metal, which then results in the contact of anti matter and matter creating an explosion of the sort that hasn't been seen since the big bang. Yeah I guess colossus lives. your homie mindset says thing would survive how come you dont quote him on that. if thing could make it colossus can

aristoraptor
your homie mindset says thing would survive how come you dont quote him on that. if thing could make it colossus can

Are you trolling? Is this serious? Pretty sure mindset was being facetious.

chomperx9
Are you trolling? Is this serious? Pretty sure mindset was being facetious. if peter stays in metal form he has a shot at surviving.

and i take back the 4 and above because wolverine wont survive unless his skull is adamantium

aristoraptor
if peter stays in metal form he has a shot at surviving.

Ok well I'm done then. If anyone else wants to take this up, good luck.

chomperx9
Ok well I'm done then. . you promise ?

Wei Phoenix
starting to think you boys are brothers

fixed

Racist, your post has been reported. You assume that just because we're both black that we are automatically related? Oh yesa we be bruthaz alright! Want us to do a little soft shoe for ya there boss man?

your homie mindset says thing would survive how come you dont quote him on that. if thing could make it colossus can

The racism just keeps on piling up. Bada will be here to give you your warning sir Chompski.

chomperx9
Racist, your post has been reported. You assume that just because we're both black that we are automatically related? Oh yesa we be bruthaz alright! Want us to do a little soft shoe for ya there boss man?

The racism just keeps on piling up. Bada will be here to give you your warning sir Chompski. so only your race has the right to use the word homie ? that my friend is really racist. the rest of the crap you posted is completely BS and you know it. your just wanting to start crap.

and was making a post on you 2 being brothers judging by your responses to people. everything has to be an attack towards someone else and start crap. highschool jocks havent grown up yet

Wei Phoenix
so only your race has the right to use the word homie ? that my friend is really racist. the rest of the crap you posted is completely BS and you know it. your just wanting to start crap.

and was making a post on you 2 being brothers judging by your responses to people. everything has to be an attack towards someone else and start crap. highschool jocks havent grown up yet

No, Hispanics use "homie" as well. Also who are these high school jocks that you speak of?

chomperx9
No, Hispanics use "homie" as well. Also who are these high school jocks that you speak of? im part hispanic so i have the right to use the word as well. take a wild guess which high school jocks im talking about. if you need to use a life line let me know

Knowsbleed33
im part hispanic

I'm terribly sorry.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'm terribly sorry. that right there was racist but i dont go crying about it. I hear the chicano crap all the time

Knowsbleed33
You latins are so hot blooded.

chomperx9
You latins are so hot blooded. hot blooded beats cold blooded

Knowsbleed33
Chicken quesadilla?

chomperx9
Chicken quesadilla? my favorite how did you know ?

Wei Phoenix
im part hispanic so i have the right to use the word as well. take a wild guess which high school jocks im talking about. if you need to use a life line let me know

Yeah give me a life line since I don't see any, wouldn't find one that openly debates about comics, plays numerous trading card games, and you can't mean me since I never played any sports. smile

No halfsies here, either full or none at all. You're a cute little think Chompski though. Although I don't agree that metal Colossus survives this thread.

chomperx9
ok so you dont agree thats all that was really necessary to say. didnt have to turn into another debate . to each his or her own opinions in life.

Wei Phoenix
ok so you dont agree thats all that was really necessary to say. didnt have to turn into another debate . to each his or her own opinions in life.

Takes two to tango my clown prince of coolness.

chomperx9
Takes two to tango my clown prince of coolness. you are so right

Doctor-Alvis
taken hits from juggernaut and still lived. i believe he would be knocked out after this tragedy but still live as long as he stays in metal form
I would consider a warp core breach more dangerous than a punch from Juggernaut. Some run on singularities, and some have torn holes in space when they exploded. Also that collision is gonna smart.

Double also, I just realized if there was some kind of GTA: Star Trek edition this scenario is exactly the kind of thing I'd be doing all day. Man, if you could separate that would be even better. "Watch out, cargo ship full of medicine, here comes my saucer section!" That'd be like 100 stars.

janus77
1. Spiderman - dies
2. Thing - dies
3. Reed Richards - dies
4. Colossus - dies
5. Superman - dies
6. Wonder Woman - dies
7. WWH - survives and breaks the adamantium in a rage
8. Sentry - dies and comes back to life/reforms
9. Silver Surfer - goes intangible and saves every one else as well.
10. Wolverine - gets welded into the adamantium rock, never to move again, henceforth he will be known as ASSteroid W, floating out in deepest of space, unable to even scratch that itchy - hairy - arse of his (thus driven mad).
11. Thor - dies and goes off to see Odin, before being brought back to life.
12. Doomsday - dies and is now immune to being smashed into adamantium asteroids at Warp Factor 9 (though still vulnerable to all other combinations of Warp Factors and solid objects - say a crayon at Warp Factor -200).
13. Darkseid - dies and is forgotten
14. Thanos - survives 'cos he teleports away at the last moment.
15. 8th Day Juggernaut - survives but is badly hurt, melded into ASSteroid W, he is forever bonded to Logan's ass region, though with his enchantment, he can now provide forward thrust (though because his head is somewhere inside the rock/up Logan's ass) he cannoth see where he is going, so has to get directions from Logan via a system of butt-clench-morse-code ... this takes time to evolve.

Colossus-Big C
every one dies . juggernaut bounces off the astroid

papaya
the astroid bfr juggernaut

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
every one dies . juggernaut bounces off the astroid

yes but I would like to add sentry comes back to life out of no where some how...

papaya
Originally posted by Lord Feron
yes but I would like to add sentry comes back to life out of no where some how...

not funny you fail thumb down

Endless Mike
*Uber Nerd Mode On*

According to the TNG technical manual (and evidenced by various episodes such as "Deja Q"wink ships in Star Trek use "mass lightening" technology in order to decrease their own mass to allow for faster speed, this would also apply to the characters aboard the ship, although I am unsure if it would affect their durability. You might say "So what? At that speed it doesn't matter" but you would be wrong. As anyone with a passing familiarity with relativity knows, the kinetic energy of an object with mass increases exponentially as it approaches the speed of light, becoming infinite if it actually reaches lightspeed. However, warp drive doesn't work this way. Instead, as the name implies, it warps space around the ship, allowing for a seemingly higher velocity compared to the outside universe, but it is actually the space that contains the ship which is moving, not the ship itself. So the actual kinetic energy delivered by the impact cannot accurately be calculated. Therefore, I would say that the answer to this question is completely unknown.

*Uber Nerd Mode Off*

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Endless Mike
*Uber Nerd Mode On*

According to the TNG technical manual (and evidenced by various episodes such as "Deja Q"wink ships in Star Trek use "mass lightening" technology in order to decrease their own mass to allow for faster speed, this would also apply to the characters aboard the ship, although I am unsure if it would affect their durability. You might say "So what? At that speed it doesn't matter" but you would be wrong. As anyone with a passing familiarity with relativity knows, the kinetic energy of an object with mass increases exponentially as it approaches the speed of light, becoming infinite if it actually reaches lightspeed. However, warp drive doesn't work this way. Instead, as the name implies, it warps space around the ship, allowing for a seemingly higher velocity compared to the outside universe, but it is actually the space that contains the ship which is moving, not the ship itself. So the actual kinetic energy delivered by the impact cannot accurately be calculated. Therefore, I would say that the answer to this question is completely unknown.

*Uber Nerd Mode Off*

Ouch you hurt my brain, too much nerd... ack

papaya
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Ouch you hurt my brain, too much nerd... ack

not funny fail again no expression

Black bolt z
If anyone has even the slightest chance it's SS.He only has a .0000000000000001% of doing it but he has a chance.Even juggs dies.It's just too much.

Colossus-Big C
juggs has infinit durability, he bounces off or phases through the adamantium because of the speed

Black bolt z
juggs has infinit durability, he bounces off or phases through the adamantium because of the speed But juggs isn't acctually moving...the ship is.So when he crashes into it he doesn't keep moving.He is smacked against the adamantium rock at warp speed 9.

And juggs doesn't have infinite durability.If someone has enough power to cut the link or if they have enough power(ex:Galactus)they can just put enough power into him to overpower the link and kill juggs as a normal human.

So with juggs not moving himself and the speed the ship is going and hitting adamantium i'm going to say juggs doesn't survive.

Colossus-Big C
But juggs isn't acctually moving...the ship is.So when he crashes into it he doesn't keep moving.He is smacked against the adamantium rock at warp speed 9. so he bounces off.

And juggs doesn't have infinite durability.If someone has enough power to cut the link or if they have enough power(ex:Galactus)they can just put enough power into him to overpower the link and kill juggs as a normal human. still infinit (theres different levels of inifinity)
besides vast magic and cosmic power to counter the invurnerability. no physical force can harm him

So with juggs not moving himself and the speed the ship is going and hitting adamantium i'm going to say juggs doesn't survive. he bounces of or his molecules phases through the adamantium

Black bolt z
so he bounces off.

still infinit (theres different levels of inifinity)
besides vast magic and cosmic power to counter the invurnerability. no physical force can harm him

he bounces of or his molecules phases through the adamantium When has juggs been able to phase through something?Scans please...

So no matter how strong the physical force he can't be hurt?Even if the physical force can hurt cyrotakk?You opened a thread about hulk's strength times 1 Million vs. galactus.Galactus>>>>>Cyrotakk.So if you think physical force can hurt galactus you must think it can hurt cyrotakk.

So a insanely high physical force(and I believe this thread would be considered insanely high) can hurt cyrotakk/galactus then it can definly hurt/kill juggs.Probably none of them are walking/floating away from this.

Mindset
But juggs isn't acctually moving...the ship is.So when he crashes into it he doesn't keep moving.He is smacked against the adamantium rock at warp speed 9.

And juggs doesn't have infinite durability.If someone has enough power to cut the link or if they have enough power(ex:Galactus)they can just put enough power into him to overpower the link and kill juggs as a normal human.

So with juggs not moving himself and the speed the ship is going and hitting adamantium i'm going to say juggs doesn't survive. You know Juggs moving doesn't increase his durability, right?

Anyway, the fact that the ship isn't actually moving at Warp 9 means Juggs wont be hitting the adamanitum at those speeds.

Lord_Talron

1. Spiderman
2. Thing
3. Reed Richards
4. Colossus
5. Superman
6. Wonder Woman
7. WWH
8. Sentry
9. Silver Surfer
10. Wolverine
11. Thor
12. Doomsday
13. Darkseid
14. Thanos
15. 8th Day Juggernaut

fun thread.

id say hulk, voidtry, surfer, and dd are all able to reform themselves after this crash. thanos and darkseid *may* be able to survive. wolvie, with his adamantium skeleton survives, but not without getting completely obliterated otherwise. juggs survives without any damage smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
fun thread.

id say hulk, voidtry, surfer, and dd are all able to reform themselves after this crash. thanos and darkseid *may* be able to survive. wolvie, with his adamantium skeleton survives, but not without getting completely obliterated otherwise. juggs survives without any damage smile You say hulk survives but thanos nand darksied *may* survive?You belive hulk>Thans and darkseid?

Lord_Talron
hulk survives via healing factor. im saying thanos and darkseid may not need to reform.

illadelph12
I'd say Surfer has the best chance because he has, on panel, survived high speed collisions into objects (and asteroid field, if I recall). He's also pretty much built to withstand high velocity travel and impacts, and even then it's a bit of a stretch he'd survive.

It's not just the impact that's the problem as others have commented on. Warp core breaches do a lot of crazy things with energy, matter, and sub-space. If I remember correctly there was an episode where continuous warp travel was causing catastrophic damage to the fabric of space and a "speed limit" had to be enforced for non emergency situations so as to not cause more sub-space ruptures. That's on top of the matter/antimatter reaction and sheer velocity.

Colossus-Big C

So no matter how strong the physical force he can't be hurt?Even if the physical force can hurt cyrotakk?You opened a thread about hulk's strength times 1 Million vs. galactus.Galactus>>>>>Cyrotakk.So if you think physical force can hurt galactus you must think it can hurt cyrotakk.
its a magical enchantment, of course cyttorak can give him self the enchantment, but galactus cannot because he doesnt use magic

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd say Surfer has the best chance because he has, on panel, survived high speed collisions into objects (and asteroid field, if I recall). He's also pretty much built to withstand high velocity travel and impacts, and even then it's a bit of a stretch he'd survive.

It's not just the impact that's the problem as others have commented on. Warp core breaches do a lot of crazy things with energy, matter, and sub-space. If I remember correctly there was an episode where continuous warp travel was causing catastrophic damage to the fabric of space and a "speed limit" had to be enforced for non emergency situations so as to not cause more sub-space ruptures. That's on top of the matter/antimatter reaction and sheer velocity. gtfo nerd xP

Black bolt z
its a magical enchantment, of course cyttorak can give him self the enchantment, but galactus cannot because he doesnt use magic That didn't make any sense or answer any question...if you believe high enough physical force can hurt galactus then you must believe high enough physical force can hurt/kill juggs.Extreme physical force can hurt juggs.Extremely extreme to the extreme but it can still hurt him.

gtfo nerd xP Your debating on a comic book forum and call one of the coolest guys here a nerd...fail post.

chomperx9
is wolverines skull adamantium ?

Lord_Talron
his entire skeleton is, unless something changed....

Lord_Talron
Your debating on a comic book forum and call one of the coolest guys here a nerd...fail post. its called an ironic joke, its a fairly new invention, i tend to like it

Mindset
is wolverines skull adamantium ? No, only his elbows.

chomperx9
No, only his elbows. you said last time only his tail bone. make up your mind

Lord_Talron
No, only his elbows. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

*wipes tears from eyes* oh my god thats rich

Black bolt z
you said last time only his tail bone. make up your mind He had a change of mindset.

Lord_Talron
ohsnap

Black bolt z
No, only his elbows. Is his croch adamantium?

Lord_Talron
does it need to be? o O

Black bolt z
does it need to be? o O That depends...whats he doing?buiscuits

janus77
its a magical enchantment, of course cyttorak can give him self the enchantment, but galactus cannot because he doesnt use magic
Magic, "science" ... it's all the same. one isn't necessarily better than the other.

for instance. WarHulk = Hulk's - "science based" - powers + equipment to regulate them >>> Juggernaut's magic-based powers.

Onslaught's "science based" powers >>>>>> Juggernaut.
Captain Universe >>>> Juggernaut ...

they're all examples where "science based" powers trump.

Galactus' Power Cosmic would allow him to stomp both Cyttorak and his magics, much like he threatened to do to Mephisto's domain.

Colossus-Big C
That didn't make any sense or answer any question...if you believe high enough physical force can hurt galactus then you must believe high enough physical force can hurt/kill juggs.Extreme physical force can hurt juggs.Extremely extreme to the extreme but it can still hurt him.
its a magical enchantment which galactus doesnt have.

example:
chthon made an indestructable book with a magic spell and the book became far more durable than himself.
chthon made a magic spell that can kill demogorge even though demogorge>>>>>>>>>>>>him.
cyttorak use magic that made juggs invurnerable even though he himself is not. juggernaut is more durable than cyttorak unless cyttorak amps himself to those levels.
galactus being greater than cyttorak means nothing in durability

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by janus77
Magic, "science" ... it's all the same. one isn't necessarily better than the other.

for instance. WarHulk = Hulk's - "science based" - powers + equipment to regulate them >>> Juggernaut's magic-based powers.

Onslaught's "science based" powers >>>>>> Juggernaut.
Captain Universe >>>> Juggernaut ...

they're all examples where "science based" powers trump.

Galactus' Power Cosmic would allow him to stomp both Cyttorak and his magics, much like he threatened to do to Mephisto's domain. this is what i said, though he would acomplish nothing by physically punching juggernaut with out using other powers

also how the hell is magic=science?
is turning a tree into a bird science?
or making a pond of water talk?

Black bolt z
its a magical enchantment which galactus doesnt have.

example:
chthon made an indestructable book with a magic spell and the book became far more durable than himself.
chthon made a magic spell that can kill demogorge even though demogorge>>>>>>>>>>>>him.
cyttorak use magic that made juggs invurnerable even though he himself is not. juggernaut is more durable than cyttorak unless cyttorak amps himself to those levels.
galactus being greater than cyttorak means nothing in durability So the amper is less then the ampie?Under your logic SS>galactus because galactus empowred SS.I believe an extremely high physical force can hurt juggs and this is sufficent enough.

You still need scans showing juggs can phase through objects.

Colossus-Big C
So the amper is less then the ampier i never said that.
i said cyttorak is not invurnerable, juggernaut is

lets say galactus made silver surfer indestructable. that doesnt mean he himself is.

zeus made achillies indestructable but he him self is not

Black bolt z
i never said that.
i said cyttorak is not invurnerable, juggernaut is

lets say galactus made silver surfer indestructable. that doesnt mean he himself is. Meaning if cyrotakk fought juggs and didn't cut the link juggs would win?

Colossus-Big C
Meaning if cyrotakk fought juggs and didn't cut the link juggs would win? yes.

unless he makes himself indestructable also

and i saw scans of juggs beating up cyttorak before

the ninjak
Great thread!

1. Spiderman=ATOMISED
2. Thing=ATOMISED
3. Reed Richards=ATOMISED
4. Colossus=ATOMISED
5. Superman=ATOMISED DOOMSDAY BEAT HIM TO DEATH. POSSIBLE RESURRECTION.
6. Wonder Woman=ATOMISED
7. WWH=ATOMISED NOTHING REMOTELY LEFT TO HEAL
8. Sentry=REFORMS AFTER DESTRUCTION.
9. Silver Surfer=IF AWARE BEFORE CRASH EVEN IN ATOM FORM CAN STILL DIE.
10. Wolverine=NOTHING TO HEAL THE EXPLOSION DESTROYS ALL FLESH AND BLOOD.
11. Thor=ATOMISED RESURECTED LATER
12. Doomsday=ATOMISED
13. Darkseid=ATOMISED
14. Thanos=ATOMISED
15. 8th Day Juggernaut=I RECKON THE SPELL CAN'T COPE HE DIES.

Sentry alone lives. Thor and Supes Resurected after a few months. Thanos Reborn. Surfer maybe resurrected by Galactus. But Sentry after 20 seconds.

Black bolt z
yes.

and i saw scans of juggs beating up cyttorak before Show them.I don't believe it.

Colossus-Big C
Show them.I don't believe it. ill look for it, it was on comicvine.

he knocked cyttorak across the crimson cosmos then left
cyttorak is far from invurnerable unless he wishes himself to be

Black bolt z
ill look for it, it was on comicvine.

he knocked cyttorak across the crimson cosmos then left
cyttorak is far from invurnerable unless he wishes himself to be It makes no sense that the ampie>the amper.It's like all heralds>galactus.It's like thor>Odin.

Colossus-Big C
It makes no sense that the ampie>the amper.It's like all heralds>galactus.It's like thor>Odin. juggernaut is not greater than cyttorak.

i never ever said " the ampie>the amper"
my exact words are that cyttorak is not invernurable.
its simple as that.

Black bolt z
juggernaut is not greater than cyttorak.

i never ever said " the ampie>the amper"
my exact words are that cyttorak is not invernurable.
its simple as that. But juggarnaut is?That means that juggs can hurt cyrotakk but cyrotakk can't hurt juggs.

Colossus-Big C
But juggarnaut is?That means that juggs can hurt cyrotakk but cyrotakk can't hurt juggs. no. cyttorak can just make him self inverenable if he wants

Black bolt z
no. cyttorak can just make him self inverenable if he wants If cyrotakk wanted to be invulnerable could galactus kill him?Yes.A sufficent physical force could probably kill juggs 2.
Can someone give me the exactr speed of warp 9?

Colossus-Big C
If cyrotakk wanted to be invulnerable could galactus kill him?Yes.A sufficent physical force could probably kill juggs 2.
Can someone give me the exactr speed of warp 9? can galactus kill him?
easily
with physical force? no

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the ninjak
Great thread!
10. Wolverine=NOTHING TO HEAL THE EXPLOSION DESTROYS ALL FLESH AND BLOOD. no, his bones will still be there inside the adamantium. and if you dont think bones are a living part of the human body that makes red bloodcells BTW... we need to talk

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut is the only one who walks away unscathed.

WWH is vaporized instantly.

Lord_Talron
Juggernaut is the only one who walks away unscathed.

WWH is vaporized instantly. wolvierines skeleton is just as indestructible as juggs eh

Knowsbleed33
but Wolverine isn't.

Tattoos N Scars
If cyrotakk wanted to be invulnerable could galactus kill him?Yes.A sufficent physical force could probably kill juggs 2.
Can someone give me the exactr speed of warp 9?

If Warp 9 is 1516c...."c" being the speed of light, then the following should be an accurate speed for Warp 9

Light travels at roughly 186,000 miles per second...which is equivalent to 669,600,000 miles per hour.

Multiplying that by 1516....you get....1,015,113,600,000 miles per hour. A little over one trillion miles per hour. At that speed, you could zip through our solar system in just a few seconds.

Damn, I wonder what if I used Borg Transwarp instead...with the Warp 10+ speeds in real space...not subspace....lol.

dmills
I doubt even adamantium survives that crash.

Lord_Talron
but Wolverine isn't. his skeleton is a living part of his body and has jobs other than just holding up his body

Wild Shadow
i was trying to figure out how speed would factor in, in this scenario. i mean warp 9 is simply warping space around them in order to move from point A to point B by simply letting the universe move around them and then they simply enter back into normal space as they reach their destination. the question really is how much momentum or inertia would the ship or asteroid have when they enter back to normal space. it could be nothing more then a small forward momentum to thousands of miles an hour.

Knowsbleed33
his skeleton is a living part of his body and has jobs other than just holding up his body

Won't matter. All the organic tissue will be vaporized.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i was trying to figure out how speed would factor in, in this scenario. i mean warp 9 is simply warping space around them in order to move from point A to point B by simply letting the universe move around them and then they simply enter back into normal space as they reach their destination. the question really is how much momentum or inertia would the ship or asteroid have when they enter back to normal space. it could be nothing more then a small forward momentum to thousands of miles an hour.

I'm using actual speed in this thread. Warp 9 would be applied to real space...and the speed prior to impact is just over 1 trillion miles per hour.

Black bolt z
That number is 1 trillion,15 billion,113 million,600 thousand miles an hour.Smashing into adamantium,a material that supposedly can't be reshaped in any way,at that speed will kill even juggs.

aristoraptor
I don't remember who said it earlier, but someone was talking about wolverines bones being preserved inside his adamantium skeleton, possibly allowing him to regenerate.

How good a conductor is adamantium? If it conducts heat at all, his bones would most definitely be vaporized. This is the problem I always had with wolvie surviving a nuke.

Black bolt z
I don't remember who said it earlier, but someone was talking about wolverines bones being preserved inside his adamantium skeleton, possibly allowing him to regenerate.

How good a conductor is adamantium? If it conducts heat at all, his bones would most definitely be vaporized. This is the problem I always had with wolvie surviving a nuke. Thats a classic case of adamantium vs. adamantium.His bones survive but he has nothing to reform from.

aristoraptor
Thats a classic case of adamantium vs. adamantium.His bones survive but he has nothing to reform from.

That's what I figured. You mean his adamantium parts survive but nothing organic right?

Black bolt z
That's what I figured. You mean his adamantium parts survive but nothing organic right? Most likely not.With adamantium vs. adamantium at that speed even his bones might not suvive.

aristoraptor
Most likely not.With adamantium vs. adamantium at that speed even his bones might not suvive.

Sounds fair to me.

Wild Shadow
no one survives the crash

Doctor-Alvis
yes.

and i saw scans of juggs beating up cyttorak before
You mean when Juggernaut pushed him over and grabbed his hat? I had a small signature comic series based on how anyone could do that.

Colossus-Big C
what people seem to forget is that adamntium can be broken,
it would take a suffient amount of adamantium to survive a nuke,

in reality the adamantium will be broken at these speeds here .
but i think the poster wants something indestructable at the end, so every dies

Tattoos N Scars
Who is the weakest character that could survive this crash? Odin...or maybe someone higher than him on the foodchain?

Colossus-Big C
odin dies horribly

edit:never mind

although silver surfer made him bleed, he has tanked galaxy busting attacks so he survives,

chomperx9
odin

thanos

doom

all die 1st

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
You mean when Juggernaut pushed him over and grabbed his hat? I had a small signature comic series based on how anyone could do that.

He could be thinking of the instance in the 8th Day saga where Juggernaut bested Cyttorak on the psychic plane.

Tattoos N Scars
odin dies horribly

Maybe Galactus or FP Tyrant. I know high end abstracts wouldn't notice it..lol. Granted, anyone that could survive a universe(maybe solar system) busting blast could survive this crash.

aristoraptor
Who is the weakest character that could survive this crash? Odin...or maybe someone higher than him on the foodchain?

Well Sentry and a number of others could presumably *survive* by reforming. As far as straight up soaking the damage? ....I don't know. That's a lot of force to negate. Galactus maybe? I think even he might have a hard time.

Colossus-Big C
Maybe Galactus or FP Tyrant. I know high end abstracts wouldn't notice it..lol. Granted, anyone that could survive a universe(maybe solar system) busting blast could survive this crash. is that you in the avatar and sig?

Tattoos N Scars
is that you in the avatar and sig?

Just the avatar. That is Jason Aldean in the sig.

Could Deadpool survive? I know he's banned from Death, but how could he reform after this?

Black bolt z
Who is the weakest character that could survive this crash? Odin...or maybe someone higher than him on the foodchain? Odin 1/10.High evoultionary probably.

Colossus-Big C
high evolutionary isnt that durable, he can regenrate from nothing but he gets turned to paste here

Black bolt z
high evolutionary isnt that durable, he can regenrate from nothing but he gets turned to paste here He gets turned into paste and regenerates from paste.

Lord_Talron
i kno this is a bit back there in the thread... but about cyttorak being less durable than juggs; look at it this way: lets say you made a bullet-proof vest and gave it to some guy. but if you both get shot with a bullet, he will have a much higher chance of surviving than you because you dont have the bullet-proof vest even tho you have the knowlege and the skill to make one.

about deadpool; if hes banned from death, logic would assume hed have to come back.

Black bolt z
i kno this is a bit back there in the thread... but about cyttorak being less durable than juggs; look at it this way: lets say you made a bullet-proof vest and gave it to some guy. but if you both get shot with a bullet, he will have a much higher chance of surviving than you because you dont have the bullet-proof vest even tho you have the knowlege and the skill to make one.

about deadpool; if hes banned from death, logic would assume hed have to come back. Yeah but see it's not like that.If you gave someone a bullet proof vest and shot them.It would hurt but not kill.Now shoot a tank.Juggs is the vest and cyrotakk is the tank.

Lord_Talron
you misunderstand me. im saying its possible for someone to create something that has a durability beyond the normal of oneself and i provided a real life example

the ninjak
Great thread!
Repost!!!!!!!!!!
1. Spiderman=ATOMISED
2. Thing=ATOMISED
4. Colossus=ATOMISED
6. Wonder Woman=ATOMISED
12. Doomsday=ATOMISED
13. Darkseid=ATOMISED
14. Thanos=ATOMISED

Sentry alone lives. Thor and Supes Resurected after a few months. Thanos Reborn. Surfer maybe resurrected by Galactus. But Sentry after 20 seconds.

About arguments that Wolveys Adamantium would survive I believe the kinetic reaction of the impact could create enough heat to melt/separate it.

Lord_Talron
superman is stronger than when he died to doomsday... dont think it matters much, just tired of people using that as an example

-Pr-
That too. shocklaugh

your trekkie status = revoked.

Tattoos N Scars
Great thread!
Repost!!!!!!!!!!
1. Spiderman=ATOMISED
2. Thing=ATOMISED
4. Colossus=ATOMISED
6. Wonder Woman=ATOMISED
12. Doomsday=ATOMISED
13. Darkseid=ATOMISED

14. Thanos=ATOMISED

About arguments that Wolveys Adamantium would survive I believe the kinetic reaction of the impact could create enough heat to melt/separate it.

I pretty much agree with that

Black bolt z
I pretty much agree with that Nuff said.

Black bolt z
bump

Lord_Talron
for what purpose, everything has been said smile

Black bolt z
for what purpose, everything has been said smile It's not over until the fat lady sings and dooms mom isn't in this thread.

Knowsbleed33
Great thread!
Repost!!!!!!!!!!
1. Spiderman=ATOMISED
2. Thing=ATOMISED
4. Colossus=ATOMISED
6. Wonder Woman=ATOMISED
12. Doomsday=ATOMISED
13. Darkseid=ATOMISED
14. Thanos=ATOMISED

Agreed, except for Juggernaut. The most he'd receive are a few scrapes and bruises.

brownqk
Maybe Galactus or FP Tyrant. I know high end abstracts wouldn't notice it..lol. Granted, anyone that could survive a universe(maybe solar system) busting blast could survive this crash.

I'm pretty sure Galactus survives this kind of explosion rather easily. He's taken solar system shattering blasts and shrugged it off...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by brownqk
I'm pretty sure Galactus survives this kind of explosion rather easily. He's taken solar system shattering blasts and shrugged it off... well duh.Of course an abstract would survive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.