RKT Vs PC Captain Marvel & PC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins.

Not sure if this is a stomp in favor of team?

SouthSpawn
Bump It!!!!!!!

Warlord
PCs...they only need to sneeze

Lord Feron
RKT

papaya
PC superman alone will destroy RKT its a spite

Lord Feron
Originally posted by papaya
PC superman alone will destroy RKT its a spite

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic)

papaya
Originally posted by Lord Feron
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic)

but of course the doom fanboy here can give us a proof that rkt can defeat PC superman who didnt have limit to his strength right?

Lord Feron
but of course the doom fanboy here can give us a proof that rkt can defeat PC superman who didnt have limit to his strength right?

Hmmm.. don't recognize your name, you must be one of those people who had an account but maybe got banned and now you come back as a different name... what does that make you???

Well anyways I believe RKT doesn't really have to be in a physical fight if he doesn't want to. Also RKT can easily BFR his opponents to some random dimension. Also with the abilities between the OF and the Rune knowledge and power, he could easily dismiss a couple of very powerful flying bricks.

Also Doom... hmmm... I think i'm going blind but where is he in this thread... it doesn't matters a sock like you shouldn't be around long enough to matter.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, PC Captain Marvel is more of a threat to RKT than PC Superman, imo. PC Supes still had the magic vulnerability going for him; PC Captain Marvel did not.

tkitna
I'm pretty sure that RKT would not try to fist fight these guys. I would think that RKT would be to vesatile for these two flying bricks, regadless if they can juggle planets or not.

papaya
Hmmm.. don't recognize your name, you must be one of those people who had an account but maybe got banned and now you come back as a different name... what does that make you???

Well anyways I believe RKT doesn't really have to be in a physical fight if he doesn't want to. Also RKT can easily BFR his opponents to some random dimension. Also with the abilities between the OF and the Rune knowledge and power, he could easily dismiss a couple of very powerful flying bricks.

Also Doom... hmmm... I think i'm going blind but where is he in this thread... it doesn't matters a sock like you shouldn't be around long enough to matter.

of course i forgon when ever people cant debate me they retreat to the old "sock" thing calling me a sock and there for its ok for them to retread stating how they wont argue me but its funny how they always try to do it at the beginning

anyway all the things you stated about rkt are retarded because first of all he doesnt have much feats at all , he can bfr? he wont be bfring PC superman who will rip both his arms out there sockets ... PC superman is way too fast for any incarnation of thor and by far is stronger if you would argue against current superman then he would lose but PC superman can destroy RKT and thor at the same time

papaya
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm pretty sure that RKT would not try to fist fight these guys. I would think that RKT would be to vesatile for these two flying bricks, regadless if they can juggle planets or not.

they are not only too strong for him but also too fast for him to react they have crazy and unreal speed feats of both flying and fighting while rune king thor never provided speed feats to suggest he can do anything before those guys tear him apart

JakeTheBank
they are not only too strong for him but also too fast for him to react they have crazy and unreal speed feats of both flying and fighting while rune king thor never provided speed feats to suggest he can do anything before those guys tear him apart

True, all things considered.

But RKT was stated to have omniscience, having knowledge of "all events past, present, and future" and all that jazz. With that kind of foresight, he wouldn't be caught off guard. And seeing as he had the full knowledge of the Odinforce coupled with the Rune Magic, feats such as stopping time wouldn't be out of his breadth of power, either

That being said, I'm uncertain if RKT alone could beat both character on his limited amount of showings.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

But RKT was stated to have omniscience, having knowledge of "all events past, present, and future" and all that jazz. With that kind of foresight, he wouldn't be caught off guard. And seeing as he had the full knowledge of the Odinforce coupled with the Rune Magic, feats such as stopping time wouldn't be out of his breadth of power, either

That being said, I'm uncertain if RKT alone could beat both character on his limited amount of showings. Knowing that will happen doesn't mean you can stop it. Think like the Sharingan in Naruto.

papaya
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

That being said, I'm uncertain if RKT alone could beat both character on his limited amount of showings.

you have good points but in kmc rules the oponnents standing in front of each other and begin to fight so if thats the case in a kmc or a straight up fight they will just destroy him

Colossus-Big C
so they destroyed a solar system by sneezing? what would happen if they did super breath or something

papaya
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so they destroyed a solar system by sneezing? what would happen if they did super breath or something

the death of RKT

Lord Feron
you have good points but in kmc rules the oponnents standing in front of each other and begin to fight so if thats the case in a kmc or a straight up fight they will just destroy him

So what because they are standing close to each other you give Supes and/or marvel the stomp? Really think RKT is going to get destroyed, The few but amazing feats that RKT had, did he ever ever seem like he worried or was concerned about anything that he accomplished. No one could have harmed him and he knew it.

IMO i just don't believe a brick could ever pose any threat to RKT. RKT is on top of the asgardian food chain, for all intents and purposes he is far and above Odin.

Stopping time, dimensional bfr, Energy manipulation, enough strength to casually own mangog and the will power to make him disappear (yes straight up make him vanish out of thin air), Also what he did to a amped loki who was taking over everything is simply ridiculous. and with the wide array of magic and divine powers at his command (that he should have because he is far and above all other incarnations of any asgardian before him).

I agree that Supes and Marvel are plenty strong enough to beat many characters out there. But when your strength and speed are no longer really a factor... what else can you really do?

papaya
So what because they are standing close to each other you give Supes and/or marvel the stomp? Really think RKT is going to get destroyed, The few but amazing feats that RKT had, did he ever ever seem like he worried or was concerned about anything that he accomplished. No one could have harmed him and he knew it.

IMO i just don't believe a brick could ever pose any threat to RKT. RKT is on top of the asgardian food chain, for all intents and purposes he is far and above Odin.

Stopping time, dimensional bfr, Energy manipulation, enough strength to casually own mangog and the will power to make him disappear (yes straight up make him vanish out of thin air), Also what he did to a amped loki who was taking over everything is simply ridiculous. and with the wide array of magic and divine powers at his command (that he should have because he is far and above all other incarnations of any asgardian before him).

I agree that Supes and Marvel are plenty strong enough to beat many characters out there. But when your strength and speed are no longer really a factor... what else can you really do?

are you that retarded? a guy who can sneeze an entire galaxy cant beat RKT? really? PC superman showed unreal feats of strength and speed so what is your base to this idiotic statement that it wont be enough to stop RKT? did RKT ever fight someone who is as fast as PC superman or as strong? did RKT ever had any feats of speed and strength to put him up there with PC?

many people just dont get it they look at all the exotic powers thor has and they think its a contest of who got more preety powers the simple fact is that no matter how many preety powers RKT has he will get killed by PC superman due to only 2 facts and its speed and strength which is enough to blitz and kill him before he even gets to use his powers

xJLxKing
RKT is not getting stomped on. In fact, quite the opposite. He most likely will win. As strong as Superman was, he was even more vulnerable to magic based attacks. Superman and CM may be a lot faster, but RKT can easily BFR either one of them and Superman can go down easily from a blast that can't be dodged (omni-directional).

PC CM may be hard since he was nearly invulnerable to all damage, but BFR is still an option.

I can see RKT winning like 6/10 if not, then 5/10

papaya
Originally posted by xJLxKing
RKT is not getting stomped on. In fact, quite the opposite. He most likely will win. As strong as Superman was, he was even more vulnerable to magic based attacks. Superman and CM may be a lot faster, but RKT can easily BFR either one of them and Superman can go down easily from a blast that can't be dodged (omni-directional).

PC CM may be hard since he was nearly invulnerable to all damage, but BFR is still an option.

this is where you are wrong, first of all they are too fast for him which means they will attack him nefore he will get a chance to use his powers at all , and if you want to talk about bfr then it works in both ways and explain me how can RKT bfr 2 guys who are both stronger then him? can you explain me?

i will tell you how this fight will go both superman and marvel grab RKT by his arms then they pull and tear both his arms out of there sockets leaving RKT without any arms

Lord Feron
this is where you are wrong, first of all they are too fast for him which means they will attack him nefore he will get a chance to use his powers at all , and if you want to talk about bfr then it works in both ways and explain me how can RKT bfr 2 guys who are both stronger then him? can you explain me?

i will tell you how this fight will go both superman and marvel grab RKT by his arms then they pull and tear both his arms out of there sockets leaving RKT without any arms

I know they are fast and RKT has never had to beat anyone that fast before but Seeing how he already knows everything that is and will happen. Also in the past Thor has reacted to light speed attacks before just as plain old normal thor.

I also don't think they will be able to bltz thor before he is going to be able to do anything. Yes I see it now combo to KO a person who is above a skyfather... that will so work. (WARNING: SARCASM)

Also you believe because people are strong they can't be BFRed?

papaya
I know they are fast and RKT has never had to beat anyone that fast before but Seeing how he already knows everything that is and will happen. Also in the past Thor has reacted to light speed attacks before just as plain old normal thor.

I also don't think they will be able to bltz thor before he is going to be able to do anything. Yes I see it now combo to KO a person who is above a skyfather... that will so work. (WARNING: SARCASM)

Also you believe because people are strong they can't be BFRed?

knowing what will happen wont change a thing just like mister x knew quicksilver moves but couldnt do anything because he was too fast thats what will happen here

i will ask you again did RKT ever fight someone as strong or as fast as PC superman? did he ever had any feats to put him in PC superman class? if not then as i said before PC superman will just blitz him and beat him down this is how its going to be and now you see that i am right so you are trying to make fun of that obvious scenario by presenting it as a simple combo to ko but facts are this is exactly what will happen unless you prove me that RKT got some speed feats to counter that or strength feats against someone who can sneeze a galaxy Lol you are dumb just for arguing this

i never said strong characters cant be bfr'd but what i did say is that bfr works in both ways the same way thor can be bfred only much easier because if PC superman is stronger then him then if they clintch its much more reasnible that superman will overpower him rip his arms and throw him into the next galaxy

Lord Feron
knowing what will happen wont change a thing just like mister x knew quicksilver moves but couldnt do anything because he was too fast thats what will happen here

i will ask you again did RKT ever fight someone as strong or as fast as PC superman? did he ever had any feats to put him in PC superman class? if not then as i said before PC superman will just blitz him and beat him down this is how its going to be and now you see that i am right so you are trying to make fun of that obvious scenario by presenting it as a simple combo to ko but facts are this is exactly what will happen unless you prove me that RKT got some speed feats to counter that or strength feats against someone who can sneeze a galaxy Lol you are dumb just for arguing this

i never said strong characters cant be bfr'd but what i did say is that bfr works in both ways the same way thor can be bfred only much easier because if PC superman is stronger then him then if they clintch its much more reasnible that superman will overpower him rip his arms and throw him into the next galaxy

If your attempting to debate with me please at least read my posts.

I already said this...
"I know they are fast and RKT has never had to beat anyone that fast before but Seeing how he already knows everything that is and will happen. Also in the past Thor has reacted to light speed attacks before just as plain old normal thor."

Also I can't prove something that has never happened if the situation has never occurred. I have already said that. Thats like me saying, "Show me the presence ever resisting a punch to the face from sone who can sneeze away whatever the ****" I made fun of it because you seem to think being really fast and strong is greater than all. ONly a person who is stronger and faster and beat another guy who is strong and fast. That there is funny because it's silly. I hope you get that now but I really doubt it so I am just typing in vain...

I feel like we need to revisit this statement

^ are you ****ing serious you really just said that. I person who can easily make portals to other dimensions and can fly even without the aid of his hammer is going to get THROWN OUT of a fight and not be able to come back....

Also yes you did ...
this is where you are wrong, ... explain me how can RKT bfr 2 guys who are both stronger then him? can you explain me?

Also my tolerance for your childish taunts are running thin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

mideus
If your attempting to debate with me please at least read my posts.

I already said this...
"I know they are fast and RKT has never had to beat anyone that fast before but Seeing how he already knows everything that is and will happen. Also in the past Thor has reacted to light speed attacks before just as plain old normal thor."

Also I can't prove something that has never happened if the situation has never occurred. I have already said that. Thats like me saying, "Show me the presence ever resisting a punch to the face from sone who can sneeze away whatever the ****" I made fun of it because you seem to think being really fast and strong is greater than all. ONly a person who is stronger and faster and beat another guy who is strong and fast. That there is funny because it's silly. I hope you get that now but I really doubt it so I am just typing in vain...

I feel like we need to revisit this statement

^ are you ****ing serious you really just said that. I person who can easily make portals to other dimensions and can fly even without the aid of his hammer is going to get THROWN OUT of a fight and not be able to come back....

Also yes you did ...

Also my tolerance for your childish taunts are running thin.

so if you admit you cant debate me about his speed and strength then you cant counter my argument and cant counter the FACT that PC superman WILL speed blitz RKT because no matter how many powers RKT is going to have he is not going to use them, old normal thor is not RKT but go ahead if you want to debate normal thor who couldnt keep up even with spider-man and admited spider-man is too fast for him as with captain america ... thor is at hercules level of both strength and speed dont even try to put him as some speedster you will make yourself look more idiot then you already are

and about the bfr thing? i think its the most dumb statement to make that oponnent A can bfr oponnent B because PC superman can bfr him as well.. all i said is that its more likely that superman will do it because he is faster and stronger then thor so he can do anything he wants to thor before the guy will be able to react i know its suck and not interesting to debate against someone that can just blitz your favorite character but thats the case deal with it thats the way PC superman is and RKT doesnt have the tools to deal with his speed and strength

the ninjak
RKT....yeah that's right!

mideus
Originally posted by the ninjak
RKT....yeah that's right!

how exactly?

Colossus-Big C
omnidirectional blast
mind rape
trap them in time
bfr

mideus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
omnidirectional blast
mind rape
trap them in time
bfr

so you want to tell me RKT is going to bfr 2 characters that are by far faster and stronger then him? confused wtf? are you serious? tell me you are joking

as i said before it doesnt matter how many preety powers thor has because he is not going to use them against 2 people who are by far faster then him and will just rip him apart before he can do anything

you people are like dumb apes you just look at how many powers the character has and say " OHHH LOOK AT THE PREETY POWERS confused "

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by mideus
so you want to tell me RKT is going to bfr 2 characters that are by far faster and stronger then him? confused wtf? are you serious? tell me you are joking

as i said before it doesnt matter how many preety powers thor has because he is not going to use them against 2 people who are by far faster then him and will just rip him apart before he can do anything

you people are like dumb apes you just look at how many powers the character has and say " OHHH LOOK AT THE PREETY POWERS confused " actually there no ripping him apart that easily, and these guys would probably go in an brawl first, with out going fast and all that stuff

Lord_Talron
PC supes would use his super-godstopping powers that he JUST acquired for this scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.