Deadpool and Wolverine vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Discuss.

Lord_Talron
erm which gladiator? the now reluctant villain from dd's rogue gallery or the superman-like champion of the shiar?

Black bolt z
Deadpool has normal swords.

Lord_Talron
hi, you didnt answer my question, thanks.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
hi, you didnt answer my question, thanks. I didn't know there were different versions of galdiator...so I can't answer your question...

Lord_Talron
go learn yourself some edumacation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=gladiator+comics&go=Go

jinzin
lol.....

DD villain gets crushed, mohawk man owns hard and never even ruffles his hair.

Lord_Talron
yes

SamZED
Unless it's Russel Crowe it aint gonna end well for Wade and Logan. Deadpool would probably teleport the hell away from there leaving Logan to deal with Glads by himself.

Black bolt z
Whichever is the weakest version of galdiator is the one they are fighting.

chomperx9
WTF can deadpool and wolverine do to gladiator ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
WTF can deadpool and wolverine do to gladiator ? I figured their healing factor would make it hard for gladiator to put them down.

byrdgang21
Total gladiatorial ownage

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I figured their healing factor would make it hard for gladiator to put them down. OMG dude fighting gladiator is like fighting superman

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I figured their healing factor would make it hard for gladiator to put them down. Originally posted by chomperx9
OMG dude fighting gladiator is like fighting superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.