Captain Juggernaut vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrionSolos
Captain Juggernaut(UniPower) vs Thanos(upgraded, Amped)

.... big grin

Black bolt z
Thanos via BFR.He might even be able to cut the link.

mideus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos via BFR.He might even be able to cut the link.

oh shut up already you are one of the dumbest posters around here, did you notice nobody commented in this thread? did it acure to you that maybe nobody comment in this thread because we didnt see what are uni power juggernaut abilities are and there for no one can decide what will happen? but you are the smartest one around here you already know how the fight will go right? what a moron

Black bolt z
Originally posted by mideus
oh shut up already you are one of the dumbest posters around here, did you notice nobody commented in this thread? did it acure to you that maybe nobody comment in this thread because we didnt see what are uni power juggernaut abilities are and there for no one can decide what will happen? but you are the smartest one around here you already know how the fight will go right? what a moron Reported.

I give my opinion and you call me a moron?

mideus
Reported.

you can report me all you want it doesnt change the fact that you are a moron for debating against someone no one knows crap about

The Nuul
Reported.

I think he likes you, he has a hard on for you!

Black bolt z
you can report me all you want it doesnt change the fact that you are a moron for debating against someone no one knows crap about I don't know the specifics of the character but I take the general knowledge of regular juggs,amp him some more,and try to use that vs. thanos.Like I said BFR.

Once again a junior member telling someone they are a moron...

The Nuul
I don't know the specifics of the character but I take the general knowledge of regular juggs,amp him some more,and try to use that vs. thanos.Like I said BFR.

Just ignore troll.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Just ignore troll. I was going to.lol when did you get the new sig?

mideus
I don't know the specifics of the character but I take the general knowledge of regular juggs,amp him some more,and try to use that vs. thanos.Like I said BFR.

if a junior member is telling you that you are a moron it means a lot

and to tell you the truth i am probebly more then you around here far more then wink

so you tell me no matter what powers juggernaut will get thanos will still only have to bfr him? even if juggernaut will get 10x his ordenery speed 10x his strength will be able to wrap reality and will be a very high level telepath all thanos will have to do is walk in front of him and just bfr him? WOW YOU ARE A GENIOUS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
if a junior member is telling you that you are a moron it means a lot

and to tell you the truth i am probebly more then you around here far more then wink

so you tell me no matter what powers juggernaut will get thanos will still only have to bfr him? even if juggernaut will get 10x his ordenery speed 10x his strength will be able to wrap reality and will be a very high level telepath all thanos will have to do is walk in front of him and just bfr him? WOW YOU ARE A GENIOUS roll eyes (sarcastic) Reported again

and you get the idea I said this how?your assuming about things you don't even know and putting words in my mouth...

mideus
Reported again

and you get the idea I said this how?your assuming about things you don't even know and putting words in my mouth...

you said that thanos will bfr him right? then i said how da f^ck can you say that if you dont know what are the powers juggernaut got? maybe juggernaut became 10x faster and can wrap reality to the mulecule level? maybe he is a very high telepath? how da f^ck can you asume already that thanos wins if you know crap about the guy

Black bolt z
you said that thanos will bfr him right? then i said how da f^ck can you say that if you dont know what are the powers juggernaut got? maybe juggernaut became 10x faster and can wrap reality to the mulecule level? maybe he is a very high telepath? how da f^ck can you asume already that thanos wins if you know crap about the guy I can take my general knowledge of juggs and apply more power.Until I am proven wrong on his powers I don't know how much stronger he is but for some reason I always see juggs being BFR's easily.thats why I say thanos.

The Nuul
I was going to.lol when did you get the new sig?

The year 2047, I came back in time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.