8th day juggernat & superman prime play catch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
8th day juggernaut and Superman prime are playing catch but the object they are throwing back and fourth is ultimate colossus

how long does colossus last before he dies or gets KO or does he go out on the 1st throw ?

the 1st throw is from 8th day then prime throws back and back and fourth.

theICONiac
laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
I don't see how colossus would die

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't see how colossus would die as hard as they throw ? im sure at some point he would be KO

Mshinu
Juggs ties the russian into a knot for squirming too much.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by chomperx9
as hard as they throw ? im sure at some point he would be KO

I assume you meant playing catch..as in football.

Prime would throw a hell of a lot harder than Juggs. If Juggs is standing still...the impact of a flying Colossus would knock Juggs off his feet...probably fumbling the ball.

I don't know if Colossus would actually die...but, it may f@ck him up..lol.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I assume you meant playing catch..as in football.

Prime would throw a hell of a lot harder than Juggs. If Juggs is standing still...the impact of a flying Colossus would knock Juggs off his feet...probably fumbling the ball.

I don't know if Colossus would actually die...but, it may f@ck him up..lol. this is 8th day juggernaut not every day juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
i dont know, ultimate colossus is really durable.
he wouldnt die

unless they grip him really hard while throwing

but he would get bent up really bad

Mshinu
If Prime throws really hard and Juggs runs forward into the C-ball, something is going to hurt evil face

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mshinu
If Prime throws really hard and Juggs runs forward into the C-ball, something is going to hurt evil face you saying 8th day wouldnt be able to catch ?

McNasty996
Collosus would become a used bullet that hit a tank

Tattoos N Scars
Juggs winds up for the pitch....releases...Prime hits Colossus with this giant adamantium bat...and sends him out of the park..er... atmosphere. Prime rounds third base and is headed for home...no way Juggs is catchin' that...lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.