Silver Samurai vs. Kitty Pryde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
smile

Wild Shadow
Kitty pride.. SS goes in all cocky and slices goes through her and she sticks her hand in his spine and he collapses from the neural disruption.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Kitty pride.. SS goes in all cocky and slices goes through her and she sticks her hand in his spine and he collapses from the neural disruption.

Are you suggesting that he won't use his mutant power? shifty

Wild Shadow
no. its tachyon based what makes you think it would effect her?

using comic relevant situations. save the real world science speech

StiltmanFTW
no. its tachyon based what makes you think it would effect her?

using comic relevant situations. save the real world science speech

He's cut the intangible guy into pieces. Not many people know about that feat.

Wild Shadow
what intangible guy?

StiltmanFTW
Everwraith.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Everwraith. don't matter

shadowcat could go into the ground and sam wont even know where she is

Wild Shadow
Everwraith. well i will have to contemplate this... what are his powers?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
don't matter

shadowcat could go into the ground and sam wont even know where she is

Why?

Too bad she'll be blind to his moves that way, too...

well i will have to contemplate this... what are his powers?

Intangibility, energy blasts, teleportation, ability to reassemble himself.

SS did not kill him, but he was the only one that could tag him before the team came up with a plot device.

Starscream M
Why?

Too bad she'll be blind to his moves that way, too...

she could sense him through vibrational force

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
she could sense him through vibrational force

I dunno, he's very stealthy.

StiltmanFTW
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5798/sunfirebigherosix0306.th.jpg http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8411/sunfirebigherosix0307.th.jpg

Lord_Talron
Kitty pride.. SS goes in all cocky and slices goes through her and she sticks her hand in his spine and he collapses from the neural disruption. sounds really kinky... eek!

StiltmanFTW
bump

Konton
SS

BruceSkywalker
I've always liked the Silver Samurai, but in this instance I'm not so f=sure he wins, so Kitty 6/10

snoopdogg
Kitty wins.

StiltmanFTW

About the cockiness part, I don't see SS acting like that, he has a great respect for her skills. Plus, like I said before, he can cut her... intangible or not.

Wild Shadow
i gotta go with kitty still it is an assumption that he would be able to cut kitty..

if his sword can cut her and she knows nothing about it i can see SS getting the majority 6/10 she mostly runs into by him and dies..

if not she gets 8/10 ftw and other two by lucky shot when she isnt intangible

StiltmanFTW
i gotta go with kitty still it is an assumption that he would be able to cut kitty..

if his sword can cut her and she knows nothing about it i can see SS getting the majority 6/10 she mostly runs into by him and dies..

if not she gets 8/10 ftw and other two by lucky shot when she isnt intangible

There is no comic proof of Harada not being able to do that. No inconsistencies. Sure, I can see writers ignoring that feat, but they have yet to do so.

And there's always Black Widow example...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4089/marvelteamup05715.th.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9655/dvx5xd3.th.jpg
^ props to jin for this 1

whistle

Wild Shadow
Celestial tech not the same for SS we dont use some one elses feats to substitute another person.. anyways why isn BW sliced in half.. i dont understand the scan.. was it suppose to show his Tachyon power disrupts a person's nervous system..

StiltmanFTW
Celestial tech not the same for SS we dont use some one elses feats to substitute another person.. anyways why isn BW sliced in have.. i dont understand the scan.. was it suppose to show his Tachyon power disrupts a person's nervous system..

I know, I know. Still, I could see that work.

She was hit by the energy backlash, not by the sword itself.

Wild Shadow
i already threw you a bone. i said "If" it worked kitty would run into him and he would kill her.. if not which is what i am more inclined to believe she will beat him like 8/10

StiltmanFTW
And you see him getting only six victories out of ten, even though she has no idea about what he can do to her?

I actually think I made a mistake of not giving Kitty a weapon here.

Wild Shadow
yes b/c she can use her terrain and even with her intangibility is not one to just tank every attack when she has shown to simply go into the ground instead...

StiltmanFTW
yes b/c she can use her terrain and even with her intangibility is not one to just tank every attack when she has shown to simply go into the ground instead...

She doesn't do that very often, does she? Sounds like a tactic she'd use only if she knew Keniuichio could hurt her. Even then, Kitty'd have trouble with detecting SS.

Wild Shadow
yeah if SS gets the drop on her she wont have trouble detecting him now yrs of experience.. training from ogun and logan she isnt the same kitten she was decades ago..

she has phased and used ninja tactics when she fought ogun even though Ogun couldnt touch her.. she isnt stupid and depended on her powers logan taught her that..

i see her doing that to SS going into the ground walls etc etc.. which is why i said "if" SS can tag her he gets 6/10 the rest she will still fight smart within her CIS and pull some wins..

StiltmanFTW
yeah if SS gets the drop on her she wont have trouble detecting him now yrs of experience.. training from ogun and logan she isnt the same kitten she was decades ago..

she has phased and used ninja tactics when she fought ogun even though Ogun couldnt touch her.. she isnt stupid and depended on her powers logan taught her that..

i see her doing that to SS going into the ground walls etc etc.. which is why i said "if" SS can tag her he gets 6/10 the rest she will still fight smart within her CIS and pull some wins..

I do realize that. But I'm not sure she would be able to sense him while underground.

Kitty can be outsmarted and if the energy backlash thing worked on her, she'd have a hard time with concentrating. That means no intangibility.

No walls here stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
still ground.. and if she can detect Ogun she can detect SS... and it goes both ways

StiltmanFTW
I don't see him getting suckered that easily, not with his speed advantage.

Wild Shadow
what speed advantage b/c he snuck up on Spidey?

StiltmanFTW
what speed advantage b/c he snuck up on Spidey?

Nice feat, but no. Fight with Logan in Origins. Dodging his kick the way he did was insane.

Easily deflecting an energy blast, bullets, cutting one in half even.

His fights with metas.

SC can still phase objects in his body and let them solidify. All and all, I think she has the edge, she can disarm him simply by touching any part of the swords for a split second.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
SC can still phase objects in his body and let them solidify. All and all, I think she has the edge, she can disarm him simply by touching any part of the swords for a split second.

Featureless environment, no objects lying around.

The only time Silver Samurai faced an intangible opponent, he cut him into pieces.

Featureless environment, no objects lying around.

The only time Silver Samurai faced an intangible opponent, he cut him into pieces.

she can phase te armor inside his body

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Silver Samurai can cut Shadow Cat, he takes it pretty handily. If he can't? She can neutralize him if he gets in close.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If Silver Samurai Shadow Cat, he takes it pretty handily. If he can't? She can neutralize him if he gets in close.

if he can cut her?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
if he can cut her?

Edit your post to hide my mistake.

I'm a bit off today. My right eye was damaged; can't see through it. Got a soccer ball to the socket today.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
she can phase te armor inside his body

She needs to connect first, Harada is faster.

And has she ever done that? I know it's within her powerset, but y'know... CIS, CIP, etc...

If Silver Samurai can cut Shadow Cat, he takes it pretty handily. If he can't? She can neutralize him if he gets in close.

There's still that energy backlash thing... shifty

Edit your post to hide my mistake.

I'm a bit off today. My right eye was damaged; can't see through it. Got a soccer ball to the socket today.

Get well soon.

StiltmanFTW
Still going with SS.

Eternal Idol
I think Silver Samurai's powers can affect Kitty while intangible.

Silver Samurai, ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.