Odin vs High Evolutionary, Thanos Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on...

odin gets his sissy spear fight on rainbow bridge his forces have bn repelled by the team...

Black bolt z
Odin is skyfather.
Evoultionary is abstract.
Team in spite stomp.

Colossus-Big C
High evolutionary has the potential to solo,

but team wins here

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Evoultionary is abstract.
. he doesnt always operate at those levels, the only times was when he evolved himself to fight galactus, and the second was when he evolved himself and herc, but normally hes not near those levels unless he has some prep

TheTyrant
High Evolutionary solos.
And Apocalypse fought him evenly. Hmm...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
High Evolutionary solos.
And Apocalypse fought him evenly. Hmm... he can evolve himself to more powerful levels though, he would need prep

but anyways i remember in a comic it said some of the most powerful people in the cosmos and there was galactus,inbetweener,high evolutionary and a fourth person in a picture like they were equals.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he doesnt always operate at those levels, the only times was when he evolved himself to fight galactus, and the second was when he evolved himself and herc, but normally hes not near those levels unless he has some prep He is still skyfather to abstract so even at his weakest he has the ability to solo.Add thanos and adam and it's stomp/spite.

Wild Shadow
stop saying spite the only spite i see here is when ppl debate with you and the spite falls on you.. rolling on floor laughing laughing

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
stop saying spite the only spite i see here is when ppl debate with you and the spite falls on you.. rolling on floor laughing laughing How is it not?HE has the potential to solo.The rest make it at least 10/10.

dmills
At his lowest H.E. is high herald. But he can amp significantly enough to fight Galactus, so he should be able to match Odin.

galactusischere
Originally posted by dmills
But he can amp significantly enough to fight Galactus.

It wasn't that much of a fight really. I doubt that H/E was anymore powerful than Odin.

JakeTheBank
High Evolutionary solos.
And Apocalypse fought him evenly. Hmm...

lol I hope you're not really insinuating what I think you are...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
It wasn't that much of a fight really. I doubt that H/E was anymore powerful than Odin. galactus gave him some respectvand even said you evolved to a being as mighty as me, he even said he was hoping for a fight. i doubt odin can go toe to toe with galactus even if it was short.(he was bfrd ,he wasnt even knocked out or anything)

but never the less odin has no defense on a devolving ray powerful enough to effect galactus

The Nuul
Depends on what level HE is at.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Depends on what level HE is at. Even at lowest with thanos and adam they win.

Johnny Sorrow
... wacko

WhiteWitchKing
Odin wins 7/10. He battlefield removes the other two and kills HE the way he killed Seth.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin wins 7/10. He battlefield removes the other two and kills HE the way he killed Seth. Except current thanos could alone probably put up a good fight against odin.Adam is kinda a non factor and with HE who is at lowest high herald team wins easy.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin wins 7/10. He battlefield removes the other two and kills HE the way he killed Seth. even if he powers are inconsistant, whats stopping him from devolving odin?

JakeTheBank
even if he powers are inconsistant, whats stopping him from devolving odin?

Odin dodging it.

Blanket
HE's highest is lower than Thanos.

I have absolutely no idea where the hype is coming from. The guy was one shotted by Galactus, and was able to do nothing to him, for that fight. Just because he grew large doeesn't mean shit.

HE would get decimated against Odin by himself. The only chance he has is devolving, and that's it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket

I have absolutely no idea where the hype is coming from. The guy was one shotted by Galactus, and was able to do nothing to him, for that fight. Just because he grew large doeesn't mean shit.

HE would get decimated against Odin by himself. The only chance he has is devolving, and that's it. HE's highest is abstract level.
Getting one shotted by galactus is now a bad thing?
At his highest HE would decimate odin.At his lowest he can put up a fight.

Blanket
HE's highest is abstract level.
Getting one shotted by galactus is now a bad thing?
At his highest HE would decimate odin.At his lowest he can put up a fight. Not even close.

It is when you're supposed to be an abstract based on that very showing.

At his highest Odin would crush HE like the tin can he is.

Colossus-Big C

HE would get decimated against Odin by himself. The only chance he has is devolving, and that's it. actually he has evolved him self to much higher levels, he evolved himself to an abstract on panel, and im not talking about the galactus fight he didnt even have a physical body he was merged with the universe.

also theres a what if? arc thats not cannon but it follows what would happen if he won the evolutionary war and he destroyed most of the celestial race in that arc, that implies what he was capable of doing

Blanket
actually he has evolved him self to much higher levels, he evolved himself to an abstract on panel, and im not talking about the galactus fight.

also theres a what if? arc thats not cannon but it follows what would happen if he won the evolutionary war and he destroyed most of the celestial race in that arc, that implies what he was capable of doing What did he do?

That's not canon, exactly. There's a non canon arc where Punisher kills the Marvel Universe too, so obviously he's capable of it.

Black bolt z
Not even close.

At his highest Odin would crush HE like the tin can he is. HE has been pounded into paste and came back.
Odin>>>HE's lowest
HE highest>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin

Blanket
HE has been pounded into paste and came back.
Odin>>>HE's lowest
HE highest>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin Which is irrelevant. He still can get defeated in his suit.

Which has no basis at all.

Colossus-Big C
What did he do?

That's not canon, exactly. There's a non canon arc where Punisher kills the Marvel Universe too, so obviously he's capable of it. when he fought hercules something activated his tech and evolved both of them to abstract beings and even hercules was shooting powerful cosmic beams from his eyes

also its a what if? comics and what if comics just points out what if "this" or "that" happend in the 616 universe

i would agree that at normal levels he is high herald at best, but given prep he can evolve when he needs to.

Black bolt z
Which is irrelevant. He still can get defeated in his suit.

Which has no basis at all. Translation:I have no proof so I will say what you say is false with no proof.

Blanket
when he fought hercules something activated his tech and evolved both of them to abstract beings and even hercules was shooting powerful cosmic beams from his eyes

also its a what if? comics and what if comics just points out what if "this" or "that" happend in the 616 universe

i would agree that at normal levels he is high herald at best, but given prep he can evolve when he needs to. So, cosmic beams out of the eyes equals an abstract?

What-If's are fan service that are non-canon for a reason.

Does he have prep here?

Translation:I have no proof so I will say what you say is false with no proof. Problem is, you haven't brought up proof positive or negative here.

I never said any proof was false, in fact, I said your 'opinion' was false. Ironic that you make a post like this though.

Colossus-Big C
in a random encounter odin wins, or high evo devolves him

in a prep battles high evo or thanos cause team to win

Enyalus
Not even close.

I knew there was a reason aside from your sexy body why I liked you.

I also have zero idea why there is so much HE hype. It's pretty awful. Anyone who claims HE is abstract level hasn't read any comics HE has been featured in.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
I knew there was a reason aside from your sexy body why I liked you.

I also have zero idea why there is so much HE hype. It's pretty awful. Anyone who claims HE is abstract level hasn't read any comics HE has been featured in.
I blame Tyrant and other Apoc fanboys trying to hype Apoc by hyping HE.

Priest

thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
Except current thanos could alone probably put up a good fight against odin.Adam is kinda a non factor and with HE who is at lowest high herald team wins easy.

Except current Thanos couldn't even kill Bug with a full blast so he isn't doing anything to Odin. Adam moved him and his team away from Thanos and Odin's fight. HE at his highest is high herald. At his lowest, he gets beat up by Apocalypse or runs in fear of the Phalanx.

even if he powers are inconsistant, whats stopping him from devolving odin?

What Jaketheblank said. He teleports behind HE and snaps his neck.

when he fought hercules something activated his tech and evolved both of them to abstract beings and even hercules was shooting powerful cosmic beams from his eyes.

Lol. A true measure of abstracts.

There's no prep here. Odin kills HE and while other two watch.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I blame Tyrant and other Apoc fanboys trying to hype Apoc by hyping HE.

That's still more thant Supergirl has done in her post crisis career erm

And without looking back, i'm sure that the fight between Galactus and H/E went on for atleast 2 pages.

Omega Vision
That's still more thant Supergirl has done in her post crisis career erm

And without looking back, i'm sure that the fight between Galactus and H/E went on for atleast 2 pages.
You're employing epic-fail ABC logic here.

TheTyrant
And what is wrong with ABC logic? If character A beats character B, and then character B beats character C, then logically character A > character C. Unless character C has a kryptonite-like power for character A.

JakeTheBank
W.T.F.

This HE wank is getting ridiculous. Now, he's an abstract character capable of "decimating" Odin? Odin's best trumps everyone here without prep or special artifacts, and Odin has Gungnir here as well. HE gets ragestomped by Odin. Adam Warlock follows. And current Thanos, if not beat outright by Odin's power output, gets BFRed.

Omega Vision
And what is wrong with ABC logic? If character A beats character B, and then character B beats character C, then logically character A > character C. Unlike character C has a kryptonite-like power for character A.
Did you seriously just ask what's wrong with ABC logic? GTFOTF.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Did you seriously just ask what's wrong with ABC logic? GTFOTF.

Yes. Yes I did.

And no, I will not. Soz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.