chess game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
its sam fisher vs. altair ina chess game!

who take, the cold-blooded killer or the..... well..... cold-blooded killer.

Bam Happy Dance it takes place by the ocean, in a park, with birds singing[ its not gay just to get the mind relaxed}

go for it

lordxalba
What the hell is this?

Phanteros
how is this a versus match?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Phanteros
how is this a versus match?

There's versus matches like this every now and then. Remember ScreamPaste's olympics?

menokokoro
i'd say they are pretty much the same as far as strategy is concerned, now being specifically in chess...absolutely no idea

LLLLLink
The tension levels are high because they both have a weapon pointed at each other under the table.

menokokoro
i'd want to say altair, just because he seems to have been brought up in a higher end society....sorta, but that really wouldn't make any difference, but that is the only thing i can think of that could decide this...

BloodRain
Altair was brought up in an Assassin end society lol, but he seems the more chess type.

ScreamPaste
chess is as much about bluffing and reading your opponent as actual strategy. I've beaten, and lost to >_> some good players by way of really dumb tactics due to mind games.

who has the better mind games?

BloodRain
Altair then. By their professions and way of killing he's the one that would know how to read the opponent in a more effective way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.