juggernaut vs kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CHUPA
who is taking the win

Tattoos N Scars
Kurse via BFR

Lord_Talron
how durable is kurse barring his weakness?

Blanket
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how durable is kurse barring his weakness? Goodly

Tattoos N Scars
Kurse is much stronger than Thor...and Thor and Juggs are probably equals in strength. Kurse is very durable. He can't beat Juggs h2h...but, he can BFR him. However, I guess it's possible Juggs could win via BFR also..lol.

CosmicComet
Juggernaut and Thor? Equals in strength? I don't know about that.

Blanket
Equals in durability?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Blanket
Equals in durability?

Doubtful...Juggs is more durabe, i'm pretty sure.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Juggernaut and Thor? Equals in strength? I don't know about that.

Indeed. Juggernaut is probably stronger.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

That's hard to say. It's like comparing Superman and Doomsday. Superman, like Thor, has the better lifting feats. Doomsday and Juggs...with not so many lifting feats are still considered their peers.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Aye that's what I think.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That's hard to say. It's like comparing Superman and Doomsday. Superman, like Thor, has the better lifting feats. Doomsday and Juggs...with not so many lifting feats are still considered their peers.

When Juggernaut tried to lift Mjolnir and couldn't, Juggernaut said something like "Why isn't this working? I'm easily as strong as Thor" and Thor didn't disagree saying something about it not being about physical strength.

Also, in the Avengers/Ultraforce crossover, Prime matched Thor in strength. When Juggernaut was with the Exiles he was able to overpower Prime, and he was at 50% strength at the time. I'd say at the very least they're peer's in strength, but there's precedant for saying Juggernaut might be stronger.

guy222
Kurse

Flameback
Kurse over Cain.

Galan007
Kurse.

Gecko4lif
Kurse is invulnerable invulnerable

Unless you have iron which goes through him like a lightsaber through butter

DTM
Actually I think its Juggernaut thats Invulnerable Invulnerable, Kurse (depending on which form this is) is either twice or four times as durable as Thor, which is TOUGH, but probably not Juggernaut level (maybe 4x Kurse, Id doubt 2x Kurse)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by DTM
Actually I think its Juggernaut thats Invulnerable Invulnerable, Kurse (depending on which form this is) is either twice or four times as durable as Thor, which is TOUGH, but probably not Juggernaut level (maybe 4x Kurse, Id doubt 2x Kurse) ... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.