Which is more devastating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Thor's God blast
Surfer's PC blast
Orion's astro force blast.

Blanket
You've already ordered it.

youtube
thors god blast made juggernaut laugh erm

TheTyrant
And it sent Galactus packing erm

youtube
Originally posted by TheTyrant
And it sent Galactus packing erm

so which one is it? the one that hurts galactus or making juggernaut laugh? thor fanboys choose to believe only the first i personally think his god blast is overated and i choose the juggernaut laugh off ... either way people can choose what ever they like and its valid so i can clame it doesnt worth a shit

Blanket
Originally posted by youtube
so which one is it? the one that hurts galactus or making juggernaut laugh? thor fanboys choose to believe only the first i personally think his god blast is overated and i choose the juggernaut laugh off ... either way people can choose what ever they like and its valid so i can clame it doesnt worth a shit It stopped Juggernaut and pushed him back...

It also destroyed the Celestial domepiece, and tore through a being with Odin's power, and all the Dark God's.

Philosophía
Orion's AstroForce > Surfer's PC blast, imo.

Blanket

Philosophía
Shut up, Braggot.

Omega Vision

Blanket

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lawest9
Thor's God blast
Surfer's PC blast
Orion's astro force blast.

Pretty much.

AsbestosFlaygon
Godblast, imo.

But Thanos' PC blast > all three

Knowsbleed33
thors god blast made juggernaut laugh erm

He tweren't laughing.

youtube
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He tweren't laughing.

yes he was smile

Knowsbleed33
yes he was smile

Nope.

youtube
Nope.

yep

Knowsbleed33
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/Thor%20412/THOR_1989__412_16.jpg

Hold me close, young Tony Danza.

youtube
that tickled do it again the man said... sounds like laughing to me

youtube
there was another time thor used his god blast on juggernaut and he was literally laughing

JakeTheBank
That wasn't the God Blast, though when he was "tickled". That was just a conventional Thor attack. The God Blast was when Thor focused his divine energies and become one with the hammer and actually pushed Juggs back.

youtube
there is a more recent fight then that one where thor is using his god blast and juggernaut is just standing and laughing

JakeTheBank
there is a more recent fight then that one where thor is using his god blast and juggernaut is just standing and laughing

Wouldn't doubt it, but I don't know of the exact instance.

In any case, the God Blast is the most devastating of those mentioned.

Knowsbleed33
that tickled do it again the man said... sounds like laughing to me

The first was a lightining attack.

there was another time thor used his god blast on juggernaut and he was literally laughing

You're thinking of the time Cyclops allegedly hit him with enough force to split a small planet.

youtube

You're thinking of the time Cyclops allegedly hit him with enough force to split a small planet.

no no expression

Knowsbleed33
It has to be. Thor has only fired the GF blast at Juggernaut one time.

lawest9
The Godblast takes it here.

lawest9
Originally posted by Blanket
You've already ordered it. Thank you, But others obviously have different views.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.