Superman Runs The Torture Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Superman has finally bn apprehended by world governments and in a joint effort are interrogating him for information assume that they already know everything but want confirmation.

full name..
home town
school
parents name
marriage status..
name of friends and heroes
social security
where do you work

interrogation will take place outside most civilized countries in order not to break human rights violations... it will be in a deep dark basement with lined kryptonite walls enough to weaken his system to no power lvls.. the interrogation lights will produce red solar radiation.,, Loki has also placed spells to further nullify his powers.. supes will also be wearing a power dampner collar... 4 psi monks meditating also canceling any mental command to use whatever remaining power he may have and to block any mental broadcast for help... finally finishing it off with nanobots to further cancel his powers and help repair damage to reasonable lvl once torture has reached its end and start somewhat fresh for the next one...

superman will do his best not to give any answers or show pain:

screaming
moaning/murmuring/stuttering
crying
begging/bargaining
fear/nervousness/shaking
urinate or defecate
breaks/insanity

1. Scarecrow fear gas.....standard question whats your name and one personal question from interrogator what do you see? 3 hours

2. sabretooth interlocks his fingers on his left hand with his and crushes them second hand he breaks each finger slowly individually... standard question how old are you and one personal request from the interrogator scream for me... 1 hour.

3. Rough house and blood scream... blood scream runs his hand across his face causing it to bleed through his skin.. rough house punches him until he fracture his skull, dislocates his jaw and knocks him out.. it is repeated 3x until rough house breaks his jaw... what school did you go to and did you play sports? last about 5 hours between rest breaks

4. Wolverine ties him to a spring frame bed and a car battery clapped on his nipples and key areas in his body.. repeating the same thing over and over.. somebody save me.... finishes off by cutting superman's shield on his face... standard question whats your home town? personal question do you still want to be a hero dont you hate them for being weak? 1 full 24 hour period... of torture and rest b4 logan leaves and finishes his session.

5. Wilson Fisk, Lex and a lawyer... superman naked has bn thrown cold water in a dank cell for over 30 hrs has not bn allowed to sleep keeps getting interrupted everyone one hour for 30 hrs straight.. supes is brought in to see fisk in front of a desk.. pictures from a crime scene of jimmy olsons murder... second picture a set of his mother gardening.... Lois lane in cross hairs from a window each having a price next to them.... standard questions.. marriage status and who is batman?

6. Carnage ties him up and hangs him from the ceiling.. whips him with his tendrils.. slices his skin open with his claws and hits him with a microwave gun.. carnage just wants to hear him scream, beg and even defecate standard question social security.. but not pass out.. 1 hour torture session... gets hit with microwave at at least three times b4 passing out.

7. Mauvais.. rips out his eye and takes a chunk from his shoulder with a bite.. will eat him slowly till he dies.. tell me everything you can still live and need not suffer... beg me to stop.. where do you work?

Enyalus
#7 is the only one I can see where Superman might cave in and spill what he knows.

Wild Shadow
you think he is that tough?

wont squirm or pee himself?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you think he is that tough?

wont squirm or pee himself?
I think his will and his loyalty is that strong, yeah. He'd show pain, sure, but he's not going to confess or give up information.

Wild Shadow
i should have added that he will suffer small phantom pains from prior interrogations...

i think he would snap especially in the kingpin and lex scenario.. jimmy already dead and his mother and wife being next. if he doesnt start talking.

Lord_Talron
they look at his face, say, "oh" and then leave.

Colossus-Big C
i really see him telling in all

Blanket
The fear gas is too much for him

Tattoos N Scars
Supes' would make it to 5. The questions being asked before then, he'd probably give up freely..without exposing his secret identity. However, in scenario 5, I doubt he would give up Batman's identity.

Q99
You see, torture doesn't actually work well for getting information. It works well for getting people to say what you want them to say/what you want to hear. But there's no 'magic truth button' where enough pain makes someone tell the truth.

So yea, eventually Superman will tell them what they want to know, but only because the information they want is limited to what they can confirm without him. It's really more of a "break him down" thing than info gathering.

As for giving up Batman's identity, of course he would to save Lois. And Batman has plans for that smile

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Blanket
The fear gas is too much for him his fear would be having to relive all of his gay silver age adventures. he caves in fast

Wild Shadow
see the question really is how does he respond to each situation.. does he cry and pee, beg?

the interrogators already know the questions to the answers the goal here is to see how long they can go to break him..

nobody here has even answered how supes would behave in these situations and i even posted a list of certain behavior he might experience.

Lord_Talron
the best way to torture someone is when you convince them they are useless cept to confirm what they already kno, it creates a great sense of helplessness

for what its worth, fisk and luthor gets the most out of him, they hit superman where it REALLY hurts; the ones he cares about

Black bolt z
So at this point supes is an average joe?

4-7 make him talk and they all might kill him anyway.

Lord_Talron
a room completely covered in small razor sharp rocks
ghost pepper juice vat

23 hours and 50 mins in the room naked and 10 mins in the vat
increase the time in the vat each day by 1 min

big grin

Wild Shadow
i once heard superman never lies.. so if that is true that is something to consider. shifty

Lord_Talron
so wait, his secret identity is george washington? o O

Lord_Talron
he could always tell the truth and say im not going to tell you 8)

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so wait, his secret identity is george washington? o O continue the torture session and complete whatever threat he was told would happen for lying.. they already know everything.

Tattoos N Scars
If Luthor and Kingpin threaten to give him a facial...Supes' would spill.

Black bolt z
Give aunt may 10 mins with her purse in there and she will get him to talk... shifty

Lord_Talron
continue the torture session and complete whatever threat he was told would happen for lying.. they already know everything. telling the thruth could easily mean saying im not going to tell you and then clamming up. thats telling the truth as well

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Give aunt may 10 mins with him and he will know new kinds of pleasureshifty fix'd ninja

Wild Shadow
telling the thruth could easily mean saying im not going to tell you and then clamming up. thats telling the truth as well so you dont think he will talk then? then tell me how will he hold up in torture? cry, scream urinate?

Lord_Talron
read my previous posts smile

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Blanket
The fear gas is too much for him so he doesnt make it past one?

Lord_Talron
on a more serious note than my previous post on the fear gas; he would probably be shown his loved ones getting killed before his eyes and him being powerless to stop it

Black bolt z
fix'd ninja Aunt may has a secret life as a prostitute.She would take him down a new road...

Wild Shadow
i just realized i should have added marc spectre slicing off his face.. that would have bn a good one now i will wait to use him on another torture gauntlet...

maybe.... punisher, batman, cap, wolverine, martain manhunter or captain marvel... shifty i wonder who would cracks 1st

the ninjak
He cracks at 1

Wild Shadow
no high expectations for superman?

the ninjak
no high expectations for superman?

How often has Supes been tortured?
I gather his biology and psyche is not used to this punishment.

Mshinu
1. Scarecrow fear gas: screaming, moaning/murmuring/stuttering, crying

2. sabretooth: screaming, moaning/murmuring/stuttering, crying
begging/bargaining, fear/nervousness/shaking

3. Rough house and blood scream: As with Sabes but breaks halfway trough.

4. Wolverine: screaming, moaning/murmuring/stuttering, crying
begging/bargaining, fear/nervousness/shaking, urinate or defecate, breaks/insanity

5. Wilson Fisk, Lex and a lawyer: Already broken, he may scream/cry/bargain/pee a bit before spilling it.

6. Carnage: All from 4 but more crying.

7. Mauvais: Spills his guts in an instant.

Poor, poor supes.

Wild Shadow
thank you ur the owning one who did it right.. but you didnt answer if he answers their questions.

Mshinu
thank you ur the owning one who did it right.. but you didnt answer if he answers their questions.

He does not give any info on 1.
Not to Sabes either, tho he gives in to the special request "scream for me".
Breaks halfway trough Bloodscream & Roughouse`s torture and tells them everything.
From there he will give in to everyone pretty quickly and answer any question with a minimum of resistance.

Wild Shadow
thank you for your detailed analyzed. big grin

Mshinu
thank you for your detailed analyzed. big grin

No prob, now I`m off to take a shower and forget this sick thread wink

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.