Hercules Runs the Prison Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
send to the microverse inside a power dampening prison.
herc with a giant smile on his face is proud of his actions and doesnt quiet grasp the seriousness of his crimes or even care for what is a decade or two to an immortal... sexual harassment, public brawling, public intoxication... sexual assault attempted rape also public nudity.. unregistered hero.. he struts into prison like a king surveying his new kingdom listening to his own soundtrack in his head.. Shop boyz party like a rock star and flexin..

1. Carl Creel for the right to use top bunk and toilet.( destruction of public property public brawling.. theft)

2. catwalk fight fresh fish.. bane (conspiracy to commit crime, theft, tax evasion, murder)

3. shower fight pick up the soap.. Emil blonsky, rough house and Aleksei Sytsevich( destruction of public/private property, kidnapping)

4. chow hall line fight.. Herc cuts in and bumps ppl to get 1st tips.. fights Luke Cage and clark kent..( drug possession)

5. prison yard fight with Gambit over a basketball (vigilantism, grand theft larceny, smuggling)

6. moved to a new cell with new cell mate.. Jason Todd.(vigilantism, murder)

7. corrupt guard Moon knight one hard rubber nightstick.

8. herc wishes to master the web surfing and chat rooms of the single women online and pushes tony stark off the computer in the library.. parker watching not sure what to do if anything.

9. visiting room fight jen comes to visit herc but is interrupted by kingpin who is furious at herc and his avenger buddies for destroying his knock off Rolex watch scheme and sending him to prison..

10. prison tired of all the fighting offer herc a way out by fighting wildcat inside a MMA ring...they will wear 1 pound gloves.

ko, kill cis on morality on for everyone

Lord_Talron
i remember these threads! anyways...

1. Carl Creel for the right to use top bunk and toilet.( destruction of public property public brawling.. theft) wins

2. catwalk fight fresh fish.. bane (conspiracy to commit crime, theft, tax evasion, murder) wins.

3. shower fight pick up the soap.. Emil blonsky, rough house and Aleksei Sytsevich( destruction of public/private property, kidnapping)wins

4. chow hall line fight.. Herc cuts in and bumps ppl to get 1st tips.. fights Luke Cage and clark kent..( drug possession)wins

5. prison yard fight with Gambit over a basketball (vigilantism, grand theft larceny, smuggling) herc
6. moved to a new cell with new cell mate.. Jason Todd.(vigilantism, murder) ill give this to herc

7. corrupt guard Moon knight one hard rubber nightstick.: nightstick gives him the edge

8. herc wishes to master the web surfing and chat rooms of the single women online and pushes tony stark off the computer in the library.. parker watching not sure what to do if anything.: stark gives him a fight but its not enough

9. visiting room fight jen comes to visit herc but is interrupted by kingpin who is furious at herc and his avenger buddies for destroying his knock off Rolex watch scheme and sending him to prison..: kingpin takes this, hes just as good here as anywhere

10. prison tired of all the fighting offer herc a way out by fighting wildcat inside a MMA ring...they will wear 1 pound gloves.: good fight, but i think herc ends up prevailing... he has way more experience after all big grin

the deciding factor here is that herc, even depowered, is a very experienced fighter with a millenia of experience

Wild Shadow
yeh, here are the rest that i made. i think it is sad how some heroes are to reliant on their powers and without them they really dont have any heart or spirit to keep on trucking.. you put some of them on equal footing and some turn into cowards

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527111
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527240
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527234
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527115
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527116

Martian_mind
No powers Herc is getting crushed at Jason.

Even some of the ones before that are a tad dicy.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Martian_mind
No powers Herc is getting crushed at Jason.

Even some of the ones before that are a tad dicy. hes skilled in hand to hand with thousands of years in experience over jason

jalek moye
If it goes to the ground Herc can beat alot of this guys

Martian_mind
Herc has no hand to hand showings that would lead me to believe he could take Jason depowered. Experience means dick in comic book world.

Wild Shadow
how could do you see jason being he never finished being trained by bats and as could as he is i think he cockiness and attitude might get the best of him if herc gets his hands on him..

Martian_mind
If you knew anything about Jason you'd be aware that after his resurrection he travelled the world personally being trained by the exact same teachers who trained Batman, so that's a moot point.

Herc is the cockier of the two, so I'd say that's an extremely unlikely scenario. Jason's not known for being cocky and making mistakes these days. Jason has never lost a direct h2h confrontation to any other member of the batfamily, having stalemated Batman. He rapestomps Herc.

the ninjak
With everybodies powers turned off

Jason and Remy would mess Herc and most these other guys up!

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
1. Carl Creel for the right to use top bunk and toilet.( destruction of public property public brawling.. theft) wins

2. catwalk fight fresh fish.. bane (conspiracy to commit crime, theft, tax evasion, murder) wins.

3. shower fight pick up the soap.. Emil blonsky, rough house and Aleksei Sytsevich( destruction of public/private property, kidnapping)wins

4. chow hall line fight.. Herc cuts in and bumps ppl to get 1st tips.. fights Luke Cage and clark kent..( drug possession)wins

5. prison yard fight with Gambit over a basketball (vigilantism, grand theft larceny, smuggling) herc

6. moved to a new cell with new cell mate.. Jason Todd.(vigilantism, murder) ill give this to herc

7. corrupt guard Moon knight one hard rubber nightstick.: nightstick gives him the edge

8. herc wishes to master the web surfing and chat rooms of the single women online and pushes tony stark off the computer in the library.. parker watching not sure what to do if anything.: stark gives him a fight but its not enough

9. visiting room fight jen comes to visit herc but is interrupted by kingpin who is furious at herc and his avenger buddies for destroying his knock off Rolex watch scheme and sending him to prison..: kingpin takes this, hes just as good here as anywhere

10. prison tired of all the fighting offer herc a way out by fighting wildcat inside a MMA ring...they will wear 1 pound gloves.: good fight, but i think herc ends up prevailing... he has way more experience after all big grin

the deciding factor here is that herc, even depowered, is a very experienced fighter with a millenia of experience

Yup, that`s how Herc rolls.

Wild Shadow
did i get the sound track inside his head and attitude right? is that how he rolls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NByikKHLEQI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4p9cCt3ndM

godking
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
send to the microverse inside a power dampening prison.
herc with a giant smile on his face is proud of his actions and doesnt quiet grasp the seriousness of his crimes or even care for what is a decade or two to an immortal... sexual harassment, public brawling, public intoxication... sexual assault attempted rape also public nudity.. unregistered hero.. he struts into prison like a king surveying his new kingdom listening to his own soundtrack in his head.. Shop boyz party like a rock star and flexin..

1. Carl Creel for the right to use top bunk and toilet.( destruction of public property public brawling.. theft)

2. catwalk fight fresh fish.. bane (conspiracy to commit crime, theft, tax evasion, murder)

3. shower fight pick up the soap.. Emil blonsky, rough house and Aleksei Sytsevich( destruction of public/private property, kidnapping)

4. chow hall line fight.. Herc cuts in and bumps ppl to get 1st tips.. fights Luke Cage and clark kent..( drug possession)

5. prison yard fight with Gambit over a basketball (vigilantism, grand theft larceny, smuggling)

6. moved to a new cell with new cell mate.. Jason Todd.(vigilantism, murder)

7. corrupt guard Moon knight one hard rubber nightstick.

8. herc wishes to master the web surfing and chat rooms of the single women online and pushes tony stark off the computer in the library.. parker watching not sure what to do if anything.

9. visiting room fight jen comes to visit herc but is interrupted by kingpin who is furious at herc and his avenger buddies for destroying his knock off Rolex watch scheme and sending him to prison..

10. prison tired of all the fighting offer herc a way out by fighting wildcat inside a MMA ring...they will wear 1 pound gloves.

ko, kill cis on morality on for everyone
1 wins

2 loses Bane of venom >> Herc

3 wins

4 wins

5 wins barely

6 loses

7 loses

8 wins

9 gets beaten badly

10 loses

ExodusCloak
Are any of them trying to sleep with him? Cause he swings both ways.

the ninjak
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Are any of them trying to sleep with him? Cause he swings both ways.

Clark's there. He could sell his ass for some smokes and get some heat off his back.
Gambit Smokes wink ....you see a patern building here

StiltmanFTW
Bane would destroy him...

Wild Shadow
i dont know i could see bane and herc stalemating til herc kicks him in the crotch.

StiltmanFTW
Azrael did that and Bane kept fighting.

Wild Shadow
hmm.. so you see bane throwing him across the catwalk?

i dont know what to say since both are bruisers i would think they would be close.

was bane on venom when that happen?

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Bane is more skilled IMO.

Well... his Venom supply got cut off during the fight... but he did take a dose a few pages prior to getting kneed.

Batroc
I'm thinking Herc might be stronger than average anyway. He's at least got that physique.

1) A tough fight. Stalemate, or Creel wins eventually - he seems formidable even without his powers, and Herc not yet used to being without his. Creel is bleeding though.

2) Bane wins, but Herc wins his respect, and he decides to leave Herc alone in future.

3) The 3 give up as Herc puts up too much of a fight.

4) I've no idea what depowered Kent is capable, so I give this to Herc.

5) Stalemate?

6) Loses to Todd but seduces him.

7) Not sure

8) Beats up Stark easily when he puts up a fight. Beats up Parker when he get's involved.

9) Kingpin beats him down

10) Herc probably loses

Mindset
Herc has no hand to hand showings that would lead me to believe he could take Jason depowered. Experience means dick in comic book world. Herc chokes him out.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc chokes him out. thumb up

Martian_mind
If that's in reference to Herc gagging on Jason after the forced oral sex, I agree completely.

Lord_Talron
forced?

Mindset
If that's in reference to Herc gagging on Jason after the forced oral sex, I agree completely. Switch the names around.

Martian_mind
Switch the names around.

Really?

That's the best you've got sad

Mindset
Well, it's the only way for what you said to make sense with what I said.

Martian_mind
Well, it's the only way for what you said to make sense with what I said.

Apart from logic and a basic mastery of the English language you mean.

Mindset
No

Blanket
herc bites his dick off

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Blanket
herc bites his dick off

Get that gorn shit out of here.

Lord_Talron
eek! eek! eek! eek!

godking
hmm.. so you see bane throwing him across the catwalk?

i dont know what to say since both are bruisers i would think they would be close.

was bane on venom when that happen? Bane is not a bruiser.

Wild Shadow
well he aint no ballerina or ninja thats for sure

godking
well he aint no ballerina or ninja thats for sure True but guys who can outthink Batman and can find out his secret identity easily are not bruisers.

Wild Shadow
he worn him down not that hard to do.. any other bruiser would have bn able to finish bats off to under the same situation...

the russian
old school or modern crossbones
ox
desmond
kgbeast
etc etc..

StiltmanFTW
well he aint no ballerina or ninja thats for sure

stick out tongue

Originally posted by Supermutant

Acrobatic Feat

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/447/jsabane19.th.jpghttp://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5149/jsabane20.th.jpg

Originally posted by iceman24567
For this feat he was at normal levels then no? If so thats amazing as rick said.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I was just about to make note of that. He wasn't on Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.