Nova vs the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Nova and Darkhawk went to a bar and got wasted. Early in the morning Ryder jumps in the dicussion of how much the X-men suck.

"What kind of name is that? You cannot get a bunch of semi-naked girls with super powers running around and to call that a team? And marrying an african king? Seriously? I save the universe twice a week and still get paid as a random cop."

This drunken madness gets the best of Nova and he goes to the X-mansion to kick some butt. Danger, Sh'iar tech danger room technology gone evil, hacks Nova's helmet and uploads all his information on the X-men, and convinces the Worldmind that the X-men must be taken down.

From the get to go Nova pummels a distracted Logan to pulp, rips hiss genitals off and throws them at Cyclops's face, adding a "you suck" for good messure. Obviously pissed off, Cyclops commands to stomp Nova with all they have.

"Is it mind control?" asks Colossus.

" No idea." responds Emma.

"Who cares, I'm going to chop him off" says Wolverine near berserk rage.

So Nova is going all out. The X-men:

Emma Frost
Cyclops
Colossus
Wolverine
Angel (can switch to Arcangel)
Beast

dmills
They have no chance in hell. Curbstomp of epic porportions.

Warlord
NOva 10/10

Q99
I'd think they'd put up some fight, but Nova wins.

dmills
They're going to need more firepower bentley. Who are some of the heavier hitters in terms of energy projection that are X-Men?

guy222
nova

Bentley
Cyclops's eye blast can "destroy a small planet" and it has an incredible range. Emma can plow through powerful mental shields. I wasn't sure Nova could overcome the odds, but he might since he can just go ranged entirely.

I'll add Storm and Kitty Pride.

dmills
The problem for that team is that you specified Nova's going all out. None of them save probably Colossus has the durability to withstand Nova. He'd crush them.

Enyalus
Plus, Nova's TP shielding is awesome.

Nova wins.

colossulrage
colossus mite have enough durability to survive but the x-men are screwed!

colossulrage
I knew cyclops could destroy a mountain but a small planet...?

Blanket
Originally posted by colossulrage
I knew cyclops could destroy a mountain but a small planet...? It's actually a big planet.

A small planet would only be around Earth's size. Let's give Cyke some credit here.

colossulrage
Where did it ever say he could destroy planets?

the ninjak
laughing Nova crushes first wave and when Storm and Kitty turn up makes short work of Ororo and hits the sky and scans the area waiting for Kitty to solidify.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.