Quasar vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. CIS is on.

2. CIS is off.

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Which doomsday?

The Nuul
Make your option for all versions.

Black bolt z
Doomsday in most.Quasar for a win or two.

Warlord
Quasar easily bfrs him

The Nuul
How?

Supes couldnt.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
How?

Supes couldnt.

1. PIS
2. Supes cannot quantum jump

The Nuul
Doomsday is almost as fast as Supes.

This aint the Hulk we are talking about there.

Warlord
he hasn't impressed me and I doubt he could be fast enough for the quantum jump. one of his most powerful constructs can buy him the nanosecond he needs

Philosophía
If not for BFR, Quasar would lose everytime.

aristoraptor

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doomsday is almost as fast as Supes. lol

Black bolt z
Originally posted by aristoraptor
Pretty sure Her stated on panel that Quasar was inferior to Hercules, Wonderman, and some other bricks physically, even with the quantum bands. I think you're right: bfr is his only hope.

PS love Quasar threads. Wendell Vaughn was from near where I'm from in Wisconsin, and he's always been my fav. Quasar is from wisconsin?Where in it?Thats where me and squirrel girl are from.

aristoraptor
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Quasar is from wisconsin?Where in it?Thats where me and squirrel girl are from.

He's from Fon du Lac

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol

confused

Naija boy
Quasar via BFR

leonidas

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jinzin
confused It was stated that he was faster than Flash BUT all other heroes could keep up with him speedwise and the citizens of Metropolis were also able to follow the fight between him and Supes, so I personally doubt that this statement was right.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
this.
Every time? Depends heavily on what versions of DD are being used. More than one version of DD would never even be able to break through Quasar's shielding.

Prep-Man
DD.

Warlord
Originally posted by aristoraptor
Pretty sure Her stated on panel that Quasar was inferior to Hercules, Wonderman, and some other bricks physically, even with the quantum bands. I think you're right: bfr is his only hope.

Quasar has feats to put him above Herc and Wonderman easilly

Warlord

Wild Shadow
quantum jumps ftw.. but DD will soon be strong enough to bash his shields i give them a 3 minute life expectancy after that no amounts of shields will stand in DD's way..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.