Current Asgard VS Current Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
the current gods now, who are still alive.

(thor is exiled, odin is dead, zeus is dead, hercules is dead,ares is dead etc)

Black bolt z
Lineup please

Q99
Top Olympian right now is, I think, Pluto.

Asgard, it's mainly the magic users. Amora and Loki are the big hitters (and Karnilla? What's she up to?). Depends on if you count Hela too.

KingD19
The Olympians' got Hades, Athena(who now has Zeus') thunderbolt, Poseidon, and Apollo.

StiltmanFTW
Loki got exiled, too.

Q99
Hm, then I'd think Olympus would be the top ones at the moment.

StiltmanFTW
Haven't seen Enchantress anywhere in Siege. Are you sure she's with them?

Omega Vision
Both current versions are pitiful compared to their classic versions.

I say Asgard because I like Norse myth better than Olympian myth.

Q99
No, I'm not completely sure. But she has been seen post-resurrection and made contact with the other asgardians, even if she may not be involved in the siege.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
The Olympians' got Hades, Athena(who now has Zeus') thunderbolt, Poseidon, and Apollo. the thing though is that hera gaining zeus "thunderbolt" just gives her the ability to manipulate lightning, thats it, i thought it would give the person the full power of zeus or something

Colossus-Big C
and why are all the gods getting killed and exiled??
even demogorge is dead.
is marvel getting rid of all its gods?

Q99
Probably not, but they're going through a rough patch what with the siege and all, and Herc and Ares both having recent prominence.

I bet the Olympian deaths are a lead-up to something.

Colossus-Big C
yea i heard mikaboshi is going to return to take over earth and the pantheons

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Both current versions are pitiful compared to their classic versions.

I say Asgard because I like Norse myth better than Olympian myth. Racist

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Racist
Against Olympian myth?

rotiart
Well as far as actually mythos goes I prefer Olympian...

As far as marvel version goes I prefer Asgard... Because honestly the Olympians get disrespected by marvel...

And Hela now has a realm for the dead now... A portion of mephistos realm for the next 1001 years... For which Loki is forever barred due to his deal with hela

Colossus-Big C
what happened to the asgardian realm of dead?

Sasaraixx
Hmm, that's tough. Both lineups are currently so out of whack. I think I'd lean towards the Olympians. Athena *should* be very tough to beat and Hades and Poseidon should be tough as well. Aphrodite is supposed to be the most powerful as well stick out tongue

Warlord
Originally posted by Mindset
Racist

hey i was about to say that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what happened to the asgardian realm of dead?

Loki made a deal with Mephisto to give Hela a piece of hell. So She's back now. In return Loki can never go to Hell when he is finally destoyed. Practically meaning he can be as evil as he wants to be and never fear the consequences.

Q99
Originally posted by rotiart
As far as marvel version goes I prefer Asgard... Because honestly the Olympians get disrespected by marvel...

Likewise in DC Asgard barely shows up and Olympus is the premier pantheon.

It's all on where the focus goes.

(And there's dozens of others that neither covers or barely covers- DC had a cool Indian pantheon story once and has recently had some Hawai'ian gods show up and be awesome).

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
Loki made a deal with Mephisto to give Hela a piece of hell. So She's back now. In return Loki can never go to Hell when he is finally destoyed. Practically meaning he can be as evil as he wants to be and never fear the consequences. yes but what im Saying is that asgard has a seperate hell dimension From mephistos hell dimension that hela already rules over ,So why is loKi in mephistos dimension?

Badabing
Closing. Too many combatants. Check the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.