Thanos & WW3BA vs. Superman, SS, GL (Hal), Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can these 4 take out the team of 2?

Black bolt z
Who is WW3BA?

Philosophía
Batista from WWE.

Warlord
T1

Black bolt z

Warlord
World War 3 Black Adam

Black bolt z
Team 1.Originally posted by Warlord
World War 3 Black Adam Thanks

Lord Feron
Not sure where "current" Thanos stands but before his death he would be able to solo T2.

Estacado
Thanos solos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Not sure where "current" Thanos stands but before his death he would be able to solo T2. Current thanos is even stronger.Godslayer shattered when touching his skin.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Current thanos is even stronger.Godslayer shattered when touching his skin.
Sure, but the Guardians suspected he was amped by something which gave him that invulnerability. Maybe that speculation was false, but 'til then...

Blanket
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure, but the Guardians suspected he was amped by something which gave him that invulnerability. Maybe that speculation was false, but 'til then... lies

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blanket
lies
I hope it was a lie. So far, DnA haven't screwed anything up yet. Fingers crossed.

Blanket
When did the Guardians suspect he was amped by something that tied into his bloodlust?

Colossus-Big C
thanos loses, and sent to jail again
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/copthanos9yk.jpg

Black bolt z
What does the GOTG are look like?I got a comic that says GOTG # 2 and the art didn't look very modern.

Enyalus
When did the Guardians suspect he was amped by something that tied into his bloodlust?
I took Gamora saying that she thought he's come back invincible and that it wasn't possible to kill him anymore, as being some kind of amp. As, apparently, he's stronger (or at least more durable) than ever before.

Blanket
I took Gamora saying that she thought he's come back invincible and that it wasn't possible to kill him anymore, as being some kind of amp. As, apparently, he's stronger (or at least more durable) than ever before. And where did that tie into his state of bloodlust?

Enyalus
And where did that tie into his state of bloodlust?
I never said anything about his bloodlust. In relation to his invulnerability, an amp, or otherwise. no expression

Parmaniac
I took Gamora saying that she thought he's come back invincible and that it wasn't possible to kill him anymore, as being some kind of amp. As, apparently, he's stronger (or at least more durable) than ever before.
And then he used a cosmic cube to take him down and after that it was stated what ever was protecting him is gone.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And then he used a cosmic cube to take him down and after that it was stated what ever was protecting him is gone.
That was just in relation to his mental shields...which you'd expect to be down after being KO'd.

Parmaniac
That was just in relation to his mental shields...which you'd expect to be down after being KO'd. Oh then I had it wrong in mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.