Silver Surfers Rage vs High Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If we took away CIS, PIS, CIP from surfer and just turned him into a stone heart killer (blood lusted but still have his normal mindset to win and not be a mindless beast). What High Herald or mid Herald can pull a split against him 5/5 or get the majority.

The thing about this is that they know Surfer is out to kill and they are fighting to survive.

What High Herald (or mid) has the best chance at taking Surfer out?

Black bolt z
Thanos.Even with bloodlusted surfer(unless he turns into that living bomb like in infinity crusade)thanos will always beat him.

carver9
Thanos isnt High Herald, he is above High Herald.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos isnt High Herald, he is above High Herald. Wouldn't that be low skyfather?Well I guess he could be there.He lost to odin but isn't odin high skyfather?

carver9
Yeah, Odin is High Skyfather but Thanos is far above a Herald.

Galan007
Genis.

carver9
I honestly think Thor can as well.

Black bolt z
I honestly think Thor can as well. No.......none bloodlusted surfer can beat thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.......none bloodlusted surfer can beat thor.

I agree but I would give Thor the majority over a none blusted Surfer or it could go either way (both are just as powerful as the other).

I agree, Surfer is bloodlusted for this fight but Thor know this and will also be fighting to the best of his abilities since he is trying to survive.

Black bolt z
I agree but I would give Thor the majority over a none blusted Surfer or it could go either way (both are just as powerful as the other).

I agree, Surfer is bloodlusted for this fight but Thor know this and will also be fighting to the best of his abilities since he is trying to survive. Thor still won't live.

Juk3n
Thor under the same cipless cisless state gets some damn good wins

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor still won't live.

Why? confused

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Juk3n
Thor under the same cipless cisless state gets some damn good wins

Galan007
^ Agreed. Thor's got the energy soak, shielding, and raw power to do extremely well.

leonidas
thor and genis.

Naija boy
In a single fight, thor and genis have the best chance tho i think he takes the majority over thor. Insane genis could take the majority over him perhaps but i dont see insane genis as being high herald tbh.

TheTyrant
Morg obviously.

Mindship
If we took away CIS, PIS, CIP from surfer and just turned him into a stone heart killer (blood lusted but still have his normal mindset to win and not be a mindless beast). What High Herald or mid Herald can pull a split against him 5/5 or get the majority.

The thing about this is that they know Surfer is out to kill and they are fighting to survive.

What High Herald (or mid) has the best chance at taking Surfer out? That they know Surfer's out to kill allows them to prep mentally. For this reason, Thor would put up a good fight, but in the end I see Surfer winning.

Originally posted by Juk3n
Thor under the same cipless cisless state gets some damn good wins Since Thor and Surfer can be considered equals in overall power and ability, it seems fair to assume that Surfer in a cipless cisless state would do as well.

Enyalus
Going to that OTHER company, I think CIS free and/or Insane Lightray can complete well under these stipulations.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Going to that OTHER company, I think CIS free and/or Insane Lightray can complete well under these stipulations. Really? How come?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Really? How come?
He has a high enough raw power output to not be outclassed by Surfer there, his combat speed is phenomenal (I'm thinking of the Lightray/Takion fight here), and he has matter manipulation as well. Seems like a good across the board matchup.

Blanket
Surfer creates twenty boards, puts a blackhole behind/in Thor, and then spams him with board attacks.

Galan007
He has a high enough raw power output to not be outclassed by Surfer there, his combat speed is phenomenal (I'm thinking of the Lightray/Takion fight here), and he has matter manipulation as well. Seems like a good across the board matchup. Lightray did so well against Takion because of his speed. However, the fastest we saw LR move was something like 8x c in a straight line. Even at those speeds, Surfer likely has the perceptions and reaction speed to counter. Aside from that, once Takion had an opening he one-shotted LR, iirc.

Not saying he wouldn't do well, he probably would. I just don't see him doing as well as Genis or Thor.

Enyalus
Lightray did so well against Takion because of his speed. However, the fastest we saw LR move was something like 8x c in a straight line. Even at those speeds, Surfer likely has the perceptions and reaction speed to counter. Aside from that, once Takion had an opening he one-shotted LR, iirc.
I don't think it was a one-shot. They were punching back and forth, weren't they? And then when Takion got in a clean blow (around the moon was it?) it took like 3 hits. But yeah, Lightray's durability is the real liability.

Not saying he wouldn't do well, he probably would. I just don't see him doing as well as Genis or Thor.
I agree, but everyone else already said those two and I wanted to be unique!! (Also, I think Thor wouldn't stand a chance. Not fast enough. As demonstrated via Surfer/BRB.)

Galan007
I don't think it was a one-shot. They were punching back and forth, weren't they? And then when Takion got in a clean blow (around the moon was it?) it took like 3 hits. But yeah, Lightray's durability is the real liability.

I agree, but everyone else already said those two and I wanted to be unique!! (Also, I think Thor wouldn't stand a chance. Not fast enough. As demonstrated via Surfer/BRB.) I meant once Takion got a chance to use an energy attack, he one-shotted LR... Wasn't think about the momentary physical exchange they had.

Before Surfer used the board-sneak-attack, Bill was able to combat him with no problems. It'd likely be the same with Thor.

Blanket
I meant once Takion got a chance to use an energy attack, he one-shotted LR... Wasn't think about the momentary physical exchange they had.

Before Surfer used the board-sneak-attack, Bill was able to combat him with no problems. It'd likely be the same with Thor. Bill was also standing on a speeding Scuttlebutt.

Galan007
I refuse to engage in your sexual advances. uhuh

Warlord
Thor
Orion
Gennis

are my picks

Slaanesh
no other herald can stop Surfer without CIS and PIS..

Mshinu
Golden Oldie would wreck him

Anyway, Thor and Genis as stated. Possibly Nate Grey, Guy Gardner w green & red rings

And Captain Juggernaut of course wink

janus77
Thanos is the only one I can think of, who might stop a truly bloodlusted Surfer.

Surfer's powers would be exponentially increased by ridiculous things like absorbing Hulk's gamma, biospheric energies, reinforcing his body and taking in much more power cosmic...

essentially he could easily surpass the Herald tier entirely (like he did when he fought UniLord). there's no reason to suspect that he would be operating at levels anywhere near to standard Surfer.

D_Dude1210
Or Surfer can just shrink to microversal size, goes inside Thor (who i've never seen use his powers to shrink) and opens a black hole inside his brain.

Warlord
has surfer ever done that?
confused

Mindship
Surfer can and has nanominiaturized himself, but I don't see this as necessary for placing a black hole in anyone. Actually, I don't see placing a black hole in someone as necessary at all. Just make sure at least part of the target is within the event horizon and voila: spaghettification.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Mindship
Surfer can and has nanominiaturized himself, but I don't see this as necessary for placing a black hole in anyone. Actually, I don't see placing a black hole in someone as necessary at all. Just make sure at least part of the target is within the event horizon and voila: spaghettification.

Surfer did explain it was easy for him to do this (specifically it was the blackhole in the eye technique) and many other things in IN thy name but refused to because of his CIS.

Lord Feron
Kind of hard to find a high herald that can beat another high herald (especially surfer) but one of them is not hindered by cis, cip (also when did this get popular?) or pis. Unless the other herald can get the same stips it's very hard. I put SS nearly at the very top of the herald food chain.

ppl I would say have the best chance I guess would be Thor Going all out, Amped Captain Marvel, Larfleeze (not sure if he fits under herald category), High Evolutionary (miught be above herald category also).

D_Dude1210
Thor going all out has nothing against the nano-black hole move. Surfer doing this will kill Thor 10/10.

Omega Vision
Mister Majestic

Black bolt z
Morg /w WOL has a chance but besides that probably black adam,thanos,or possibly bloodlusted thor.

kgkg
Baron Zemo still kills him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Slaanesh
no other herald can stop Surfer without CIS and PIS.. If you consider Genis a herald then he can.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Mindset
If you consider Genis a herald then he can.

the only version of Genis that i know of is Photon and Insane Genis..i have never actually read any of his comic..but u guys seems to put him above herald..so i just assume he's above herald..

Galan007
^ Genis' herald-level classification could be argued either way, but the general consensus seems to be that he is a high herald. The biggest problem I found with him (from a tourney perspective) is that he hasn't really displayed any weaknesses to speak of.

Blanket
The only thing that would put Genis above Surfer is his Insane feats. But that would also keep him out of this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.