Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
What have you?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd194/XtheValiant/Deadpool_vs_Deathstroke_by_Kravendu.jpg

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What have you?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd194/XtheValiant/Deadpool_vs_Deathstroke_by_Kravendu.jpg

What do you count as a victory?

superbatman86
Dynamic Duo

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What do you count as a victory?

Taking him down with gadgets or regular gear.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What have you?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd194/XtheValiant/Deadpool_vs_Deathstroke_by_Kravendu.jpg lol the pic is great

Lord_Talron
deadpooooooool. unless you mean that deathpool is the name of that deadpool copy which is a slade copy which is... wacko

Flameback
Batman & Nightwing

colossulrage
Originally posted by Flameback
Batman & Nightwing please! deadpool would F them up!

Wild Shadow
explosions for the deadpool win.

the ninjak
Deadpool for sure!!!!!!

Flameback

Mindset

SamZED

Flameback
Originally posted by SamZED
No, not with jokes. With two katanas up their asses. Although I agree that team would take majority thanks to gadgets, your post overall - fail. 1 on 1 Deadpool would sh!tstomp Batman. And the kind of a>b>c logic you used works both ways. Batman got his ass kicked by Bane who's also a secondary character. While Deadpool's beaten people who'd wipe the floor with Batboy and who'd shove his batkick up his own a$$. He barely fought Cat at all because he's Cat's fanboy, heck he was trying to take a look at his cool tattoo most of the time. Deadpool held his own against Iron Fist (who is >> Cat), Cap America, Hercules, Falcon and Goliath AT THE SAME TIME. Yet, you pull one bad sowing that only happened because of CIS anyway and go by it? How about the fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster? Daredevil? Wolverine who is = Batman + healing factor, indestructability and adamantium claws. The team might only win thanks to gadgets, otherwise Batman gets torn to pieces.

Fail!? Really!? That's kind of harsh. Yet, you agree...I guess this will make two fail post you will agree with. I disagree Bane is a secondary character and the CIS is debatable too but that's not what the topic at hand is about. Since the debate in this topic is really about Batman and Nightwing vs. Deadpool, lets stick to that. You just said the team would take the majority with gadgets and it's stated that gadgets are allowed. So, yeah...in danger of having another fail...I agree! Yeehaw! thumb up

batdude123
Batman got his ass kicked by Bane who's also a secondary character.

Ugh.

Context.

Enyalus
Team.

SamZED
Originally posted by Flameback
Fail!? Really!? That's kind of harsh. Yet, you agree...I guess this will make two fail post you will agree with. I disagree Bane is a secondary character and the CIS is debatable too but that's not what the topic at hand is about. Since the debate in this topic is really about Batman and Nightwing vs. Deadpool, lets stick to that. You just said the team would take the majority with gadgets and it's stated that gadgets are allowed. So, yeah...in danger of having another fail...I agree! Yeehaw! thumb up I agreed with the outcome of the fight, as in "yes they'd win" but not with the reasons you brought up.

But yeah, that was kinda harsh, my bad, overreacted. But I disagree with the way you treat characters by choosing their lowest showings (CIS incidents) and debate using that alone, ignoring other showings and overall abilities.

Cat isn't a secondary character either, not in terms of skills anyway, he was always a match for Shang Chi.

Yeah, never argued they would win with gadgets. That's correct, you're right. Yay? Still, I felt I should make few things clear seeing how you tried to downplay the character who'd destroy Bats or NW 1 on 1.

Originally posted by Batdude

Ugh.

Context.
Was an example of the stupid a>b>c logic that doesnt work. I do not think Bane > Batman.

batdude123
Was an example of the stupid a>b>c logic that doesnt work. I do not think Bane > Batman.

That's fine.

Still irks me as a Batman fan when I see it being used out of context though.

SamZED
i know it is irratating, sorry. Its just i hate that kind of logic. DP lost to Cat because of CIS. A>B>C logic - taskmaster beat the cat, deadpool beat taskmaster while his hands and legs were cuffed. So...erm

colossulrage
JEEZ look what i started... Happy Dance

I liked Deathpol, wich they'd bring him back in DC with 4 or 5 monthly titles and miniseries.

Anyway, they can win via immobilization with concrete foam and things like that but otherwise deathpool probably wins, no matter how much damage he took, it didnt even slow him down, Deadpool's functioning efficiency decreases while his body recovers from very serious wounds, specially to the brain, but Deadpool's damage soak seemed limitless.

Bentley
Two Dick Graysons against DP?

Team wins by being made of pure greatness.

SamZED
Two Dick Graysons cant exist at the same time, the omniverse would explode of pure awesomeness.
And its Deathpool from Batman/Superman annual. Who was a parody of Deadpool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.