Apocalypse and Black Bolt vs Supergirl, Rhino, Gargan, Thing, and Base Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
How does this go?

CIS, CIP, and PIS are off.

Johnny Sorrow
The stringy blonde doesn't need help on this.

galactusischere
Apocalypse solos.

Bouboumaster
So, it's Supergirl, Thing and Hulk against Black Bolt and Apocalypse...

A base Hulk is wayyy over class 100, and he's basically the strongest on the field so there's no problem there.

I say the trio win.

Hulk hold Apocalypse when Supergirl and Thing beat Black Bolt. Then three on one ftw.

JakeTheBank
You left out the epic of Rhino and Gargan, btw,

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You left out the epic of Rhino and Gargan, btw,

Rhino would trip and fall on Gargan or something

galactusischere
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
So, it's Supergirl, Thing and Hulk against Black Bolt and Apocalypse...

A base Hulk is wayyy over class 100, and he's basically the strongest on the field so there's no problem there.

I say the trio win.

Hulk hold Apocalypse when Supergirl and Thing beat Black Bolt. Then three on one ftw.

Actually Apoc at his regular size was easily stronger than base Hulk.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg

the ninjak
Apocalypse becomes a huge blob of death and holds the bricks down while TK holding Supergirl just long enough to form around her and kill her with Adamatium sharp Buzzsaws.

Long Story short Nur solos. Blackbolt probably kills Gargan.

Wei Phoenix
Apocalypse is not soloing anything while Supergirl is there. Sorry Ninjak, but I didn't know Apoc could do all that and move faster than SG could react or even think.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by galactusischere
Actually Apoc at his regular size was easily stronger than base Hulk.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg

That wasn't base Hulk and that's hardly proof that Apocalypse was stronger.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That wasn't base Hulk and that's hardly proof that Apocalypse was stronger.

I never read the comic. What is the context behind that scan?

Mindset
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/twoface2178/gifs/look.gif

Knowsbleed33
That was post-Onslaught seperated Hulk permeated with nexus energy and Apocalypse was trying to beat Hulks will down in order to turn him into War.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Apocalypse is not soloing anything while Supergirl is there. Sorry Ninjak, but I didn't know Apoc could do all that and move faster than SG could react or even think.

Fine.... BB blasts the bricks long enough for Poccy to take care of SGirl. Once he has contained or killed her the rest would just be fodder.

Konton
Hulk can hold off Apocalypse long enough for Supergirl to speed shit all over Black Bolt and for Rhino to find a suitable table to throw.

Mshinu
Basically Apoc and Boltagon vs SupGirl. Mopping up is easy.

Heck, either can probably solo.

TheTyrant
LOL at Apoc having trouble with base Hulk.

Apocalypse solos.

The Nuul
So you who claims Apoc is an skyfather, makes a duo vs threads and then says he solos?

Ummm.....yeah bait thread.

Lord_Talron
rhino trips and bfrs his team, team one wins

edit: you said cis is off... mmm idk then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.