RKT & Odin Vs Thanos & Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Thanos and Darkseid are going all out.

No holding back!!!!!!!!!

NO IG or anything like that allowed for either team.

King Kandy
Team one completely destroys team 2.

the ninjak
Asgardians

JakeTheBank
Team 1 wins. Odinforce FTP.

Warlord
t1 easily

RomulusX
Team 1

Slaanesh
team 1

Colossus-Big C
rkt can solo

SouthSpawn
Wow, I didn't think this was overkill for team 1.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Wow, I didn't think this was overkill for team 1.
If its "current" versions of Thanos and Darkseid then either of team one can probably solo.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If its "current" versions of Thanos and Darkseid then either of team one can probably solo.

What about Classic Thanos and Darkseid in their most powerful forms.

Without any IG's or anything like that.

Omega Vision
What about Classic Thanos and Darkseid in their most powerful forms.

Without any IG's or anything like that.
Classic Thanos is actually weaker than Current.

As for PC Darkseid, yeah, he's more in the weight class of Odin and RKT but he'd need a better team mate than Thanos. Maybe someone like PC Mordru.

JakeTheBank
Classic Thanos is actually weaker than Current.

As for PC Darkseid, yeah, he's more in the weight class of Odin and RKT but he'd need a better team mate than Thanos. Maybe someone like PC Mordru.

Pimping out the guy on your new sig, eh?

But yeah, Thanos gets beaten regardless of such feats as not dying when Odin beat him down and sending an ill prepared Galactus flying for many yards.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pimping out the guy on your new sig, eh?

But yeah, Thanos gets beaten regardless of such feats as not dying when Odin beat him down and sending an ill prepared Galactus flying for many yards.
I gotsta spread the word of Mordru!

Bouboumaster
Thanos would hold his own against either RKT or Odin, but Darkseid get his head put in his ass.

Then, both father and son happily gang bang and rape Thanos, like a true family.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would hold his own against either RKT or Odin, but Darkseid get his head put in his ass.
I'm not sure about "holding his own" against RKT. Do you mean not get one shotted? If so that's possible due to his insane durability but I don't think he has the output to make RKT raise an eyebrow.

Black bolt z
Can everyone agree this is a stomp against team 2?

Bouboumaster
I'm not sure about "holding his own" against RKT. Do you mean not get one shotted? If so that's possible due to his insane durability but I don't think he has the output to make RKT raise an eyebrow.

Does RKT was that much more powerful that Odin?

FearOfBlood
team 1 easy

Omega Vision
He managed to defeat Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, beings that made Odin and the other Asgardians look tiny and pathetic.

I think its safe to say he was a good bit above Odin who truly going all out would defeat Thanos.

Lord Feron

RKT is without a shadow of a doubt greater in power and knowledge than Odin and by a significant margin.

RKT would rape T2 by himself.

SouthSpawn
Anyone got Scans of any King Thor's feats?

I would love to see.

JakeTheBank
Yes, RKT is beyond Odin. The only thing Odin really has on him is experience, but that doesn't really matter as RKT gained omniscience and a full mastery of the Odinforce and knowledge of the Runes. The ease in which he defeated a Loki who had siphoned all of Asgard's energies into himself speaks volumes, as Loki at that point would have easily been a skyfather being.

Lord Feron
Anyone got Scans of any King Thor's feats?

I would love to see.

It's Rune King Thor, far superior to King Thor. Also look at his respect page.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Lord Feron
It's Rune King Thor, far superior to King Thor. Also look at his respect page.

The links to the scans on the respect thread are now dead.

They are pretty old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.