Apocalypse vs Current Drax and Moon Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

the ninjak
Poccy should be able to handle a destroyer and a telepath.....

quite easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
Poccy should be able to handle a destroyer and a telepath.....

quite easily.
Moondragon's TP>>>>Apoc's TP. Just saying.

the ninjak
Agreed... it's just that Poccy has Telepathic defences Xavier couldn't get through and Jean could only do it through using Scott as a bypass.

Poccy wouldn't resort to a Telepathic battle with MD he would just head blast her then kill her. Whether as a result of telepathic resistence or kinetic attack to the cranium. Which he has shown to do multiple times.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
Agreed... it's just that Poccy has Telepathic defences Xavier couldn't get through and Jean could only do it through using Scott as a bypass.

Poccy wouldn't resort to a Telepathic battle with MD he would just head blast her then kill her. Whether as a result of telepathic resistence or kinetic attack to the cranium. Which he has shown to do multiple times.
Moondragon has done things that Xavier could never do even with Cerebro, things like mind controlling an entire planet and mentally dominating Thor. SO I don't think saying that Apoc can defeat Xavier's TP means he can do the same with MD's who even managed to penetrate GALACTUS' psionic shield.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Moondragon has done things that Xavier could never do even with Cerebro, things like mind controlling an entire planet and mentally dominating Thor. SO I don't think saying that Apoc can defeat Xavier's TP means he can do the same with MD's who even managed to penetrate GALACTUS' psionic shield.

Fair enough....though her feats these last two years haven't been that great. Quite average actually. Poccy would definitely just plain put his telepathic defences up and take these two on melee. Plus don't forgot Poccy can create kinetic explosions in people's heads plus manipulate that energy to cause far worse damage. Just from a click of his fingers.

Black bolt z
Current drax is like a cosmic street leveler right?Thats what I've heard.If moondragon has mind gem that is teams only chance.
I'd like to see the whole watch vs. Apocalypse.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Current drax is like a cosmic street leveler right?Thats what I've heard.If moondragon has mind gem that is teams only chance.
I'd like to see the whole watch vs. Apocalypse.

The only member of The Guardians of the Galaxy is see taking Poccy down is Adam Warlock.

galactusischere
Apocalypse is extremely resistent to telepathy. And could possibly possess telpathic abilities too.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse is extremely resistent to telepathy. And could possibly possess telpathic abilities too.
So is Galactus. To a much greater degree than Apoc. Moondragon still managed to pierce his mental defenses and communicate with him psionically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.